Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bolangir. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujnanendra MishraYour feedback matters!
I am married on 04/05/14, I missed period on 26/09/14, consult gynecologist & doctor confirmed pregnancy on 08/10/14, unfortunately some problems continuous bleeding started early morning on 10/10/14 consult doctor she advice abortion. After abortion, I was consult another gynecologist for irregular periods & pregnancy. After two months periods on time to time. Doctor advice pregnancy course on 01/07/15 folinine- daily once, miprogen 200mg - daily once after some months missed period on 21/09/15 doctor confirmed pregnancy on 26/09/15 by urine test. My thyroid report on 25/09/15 (tsh) -7.89ml & consult thyroid specialist & doctor adviced thyronorm 100mg daily early morning once. Gynecologist advice medicines on 26/09/15 miprogen 200mg tablets - daily twice neogest 200mg injection - weekly once folinine - daily once doctor advised 1st scanning on 09/10/15 scan report is 3mm size small gestational sac like structure noted at fundamental endometrium & review the scan after 10 days. After I meet doctor on 22/10/15 doctor advised stop the medicines and scan. My 2nd scanning report on 23/10/15 sac notified but not cardiac activity. Doctor see the scan report and advice for abortion after getting bleeding. After 5 days I don't get bleeding & consult doctor. Doctor advised duphaston 10mg tablets daily twice for 5 days and after 5 days consult me. After take one tablet on 27/10/15 evening 6pm after light bleeding is coming & pain in abdomen. What I do, tell me I am having healthy pregnancy or not. Please help me. These are abortion symptoms or not. Please help me.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart disease due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke.