Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bolangir. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sujnanendra MishraYour feedback matters!
I already did my pt and it turns out to be negative. But until now I still do not have my menstruation. What will I supposed to do? Can I have something to induce my menstruation?
Please help me Dr. Help krde bahot tension mei hu darr lg rha kahi mai pregnant to nahi. Koi Dr. Mujhe detail mei jwaab nhi de rha aap log Dr. Ho please help krdo. Mai unmarried hu isliye itna stress hai I know meri galti hai but please help me. I have an unprotected sex 2 times with my bf on 17 march and on 24 april. Uske bad 9 may ko mera periods aata hai but mere usual periods se bahot jyada hi difference tha it was just brown blood spotting and only for 3-4 days , mere periods hmesa se 25-26 din pr aate rhe hai kbhi aisa nahi hua or 6-7 din tk rhta hai. 9 may bad 2 june fir se 25 din bad hi mere periods aate hai but phir vaise hi brown bleeding bahot hi km bahot jyada km just a spotting. Or pichle 1 month se I feel early pregnancy symtoms like: headche , constipation , stomach pain, back pain, breast tenderness soreness, nipples tingles and most important white lotion type vaginal discharge. Maine may mei 3 bar urine test kra 1-1 week k gap pr sare negative aaye fir maine 9 june ko b-hcg test krwaya usme hcg (1.20) aaya. Fir maine ek gynaecologist ko bhi dikhaya unhone ultrasound kra btaya ki cysts hai. Medicine di or 10 injection di (placentrax injection) unhone kaha tha ab mera properly period aa jana chahiye ye sari medicine injection k bad. But ab to mera period hi nahi aaya spotting tk nhi hai koi 29 days ho gye hai already kbhi aisa nhi hua hai mere periods hmesa sahi se aate rhe hai.in sab k wajah se mai koi kam nhi kr pa rhi unmarried hu bahot tension mei hu meri training chal rhi jin Dr. Ko dikhaya tha unhe ab 26july k phle dikha tk nhi skti coz mai apni ca training k liye bahar hu kya kru plzz suggest me. Koi medicine hai kya jisse periods properly aa jaye jldi se jldi. Qki inn sari tension mei meri studies mera career sab spoil ho rha. please help me .
Pumpkin seeds are a perfect choice for a healthy snack to munch on during boring afternoons. They are not just tasty, but immensely healthy. These seeds can be called as nutritional powerhouse that are packed with nutrients, which are required for the overall sustenance of health. Some of the most impressive benefits of pumpkin seeds include:
- Magnesium for healthy heart: One-fourth cup of pumpkin seeds contains about half of the regularly suggested intake of magnesium which in turn helps the body in performing a wide range of vital physiological functions. When an individual takes the required amount of magnesium, it boosts the production of ATP, synthesis of RNA molecules, rhythmic pumping of the heart, proper formation of the tooth and bone and relaxation of the veins and vessels carrying blood. It has been shown that eating pumpkin seeds regularly keeps the blood pressure under control and reduces the risk of heart attack and stroke as well.
- Zinc for assisting immunity: Pumpkin seeds are also a good source of zinc, and one ounce of this seed contains about 2 mg of the mineral. Zinc is essential for the body for a host of reasons such as immunity, growth of cells, proper sleep, lifting mood, replenishing the senses and is critical to eye and skin health. It is also known to help in regulating the insulin levels and improving male sexual power. Quite many people around the world do not get the right supply of this beneficial mineral due to mineral depletion of soil, effects of harmful drugs and consumption of plant-based diets. One can consume pumpkin seeds daily to combat common health issues such as cold and flu, depression, skin problems and acne and chronic fatigue.
- Omega-3 fatty acids to control cholesterol: Nuts and seeds including pumpkin seeds are known to be viable sources of Omega-3 fatty acids or alpha-linolenic acid. It is required by all individuals and the body then converts it to the more useful fats called the DHA and EPA. By eating an ounce of pumpkin seeds every day, one can intake an excellent source of good cholesterol.
- Tryptophan for restful sleep: Tryptophan belongs to the amino acid group. This is a protein building block found in abundance in the pumpkin seeds. This tryptophan is converted into serotonin by the body which in turn is transformed into melatonin or the sleep hormone. Those who have trouble sleeping can take a handful of pumpkin seeds along with some fruit pieces right before going to bed to see desirable results. The pumpkin seeds will supply the body with the required amount of tryptophan which will be converted to the sleep hormone and promote a restful sleep all through the night.
The pumpkin seeds can be stored and carried easily and require no refrigeration. Charged with a lot of nutrients ranging from copper to manganese, zinc to protein, pumpkin seeds should be considered as a healthy snack that can regularly be taken to enjoy a host of health advantages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I am 32 year old widow women . I have a son of 15 years old but this time my affair with my friend & every time after sex with my friend I faced pregnancy problem. please tell me any suggestions about this problem. Is sterilization is possible for me ya widow women please help.
My wife gave birth by c-section, 5 days. Today she has a very much pain in her abdomen. Pain killer has been given, but pain doesn't perish. Please advise?
Can bleeding possible in pregnancy or not? If bleeding happened this means pregnancy has not happened?
What are the healthy items women should take after normal delivery. I heard a lot from people that after delivery woman have to tie stomach tightly or else in future she will have puffed stomach is it true? 2, woman should not get exposed to direct air and head, legs must be covered or else they will be facing problem. I want to know all these things are true?
My sister had pregnant and now she abort the baby. And 29 January bleeding is started and now bleeding was not stop. What can she do for stop bleeding??
My wife is 5 mths pregnant Please suggest me some good and healthy food for my baby so that baby will remain healthy.
I am a working women. I have a 2 months child. I need to store my breast milk for my kid. How long can I store the milk in the fridge?
Hello mam. I am 38 years old .n Mere period hamesha hi date time SE pehle a jaate Hai .kabhi one week n kabhi before 2 days lekin is month nhi aaye .Meri last date 30 may thi n is month ab Tak nhi aaye .Mai kyon si medicine lu Jisse period aa jaaye .plss help me.
Sir/mam, It's been 2 months and my periods hasn't happened yet. It has happened many times that my period is missed of delayed. I am a virgin, and I am having thyroid. I am also getting fat. What should do? I am taking" Primolut N" for having periods.
Hi, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 8 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? Does the gap of 6 days matter? Im having pain in breasts. Should I get sonography done? After how many days of sexual act can a sonography show? Please help.
My gf took I pill few months ago (6-7 month. Since then she has scanty periods. Does it affect in future?
Hi doctor, is it difficult for me to conceive through Ivf, I am 40 yrs old female with normal hormonal essay and healthy lifestyle. What are my chances of conception and how many cycles should I go through to get result?
Cardiac arrest is reported to be the number one cause of sudden death for people over the age of 40. As it strikes fast and without prior warning, it usually leaves no time for getting help to the patient. Many lives can be saved if the necessary first aid is given immediately by people who know what to do in case of a cardiac arrest.
So first let us know about the signs of a cardiac arrest:
- Loss of consciousness: A person may feel dizzy, sweat, faint or collapse suddenly. You can tell if someone has just fainted and not had a cardiac arrest if they are still breathing or have a pulse.
- No breathing
- No pulse
- Muscle twitching.
Now that you have recognized the signs; here is what you can do:
- Call the ambulance and try getting an emergency medical professional to attend to the person.
- If professional help isn't available, emergency resuscitation measures must begin. An automated external defibrillator (AED) can rapidly determine whether the person has an abnormal heart rhythm that can be treated by an electric shock (called defibrillation). AEDs are available in many public gathering places, such as stadiums and concert halls. An AED is used before calling for help and before attempting cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) because an AED is more likely to save lives. If the AED detects ventricular fibrillation, it provides an electrical shock (defibrillation) that can restore normal heart rhythm and start the heart beating again. Emergency medical care should be obtained even if the heart has started beating again. If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, CPR should be done.
- If a person remains in cardiac arrest after an AED is used, other measures are begun, such as opening the airway and cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
- CPR combines artificial respiration (mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, or rescue breathing) to supply oxygen to the lungs with chest compressions, which circulate oxygen to the brain and other vital organs by forcing blood out of the heart.
To do CPR (artificial respiration), the rescuer's mouth covers the person's mouth and then rescuer slowly exhales air into the person's lungs (rescue breaths). The person's airway must remain opened during artificial respiration. To prevent air from escaping from the person's nose, the person's nose can be pinched shut as the rescuer exhales into the mouth.
Talk to your doctor to find out if you are at risk of a cardiac arrest.