Find numerous Psychologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Bokaro. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Dr. Gaurav KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21yrs old and I am addicted to cigarette smoking a lot. How can I prevent or force myself from stopping the consumption of cigarette?
My husband having a thyroid problem. He is always tension, no free to speak at all for my quiz is why he is behaviour like this? My fear is he's activities are like cyco and sometimes he drink very well at that time he act like mental. Pls give a solution sir.
I'm 21 year old. I'm having problem of headache normally during studies or watching anything. What should I do?. I take a stress alot too.
Hi, I'm 50 years old . From business background family. Since 10 years i'm doing as a self employed by own (working as agent) ,but not satisfied with this work, many times my confidence collapsed. Some ties my ego (as self employed) comes in front of me. Some time it feels like my stars doesn't favor me. Now I don't know what I should do. I'm totally confused. I'm not taking interest in my work. I've some family liability. Now i'm afraid of future. What I should do.
I am 19. I am a male. I am an Indian from Bangalore. For the past 1 year, I am not able to think .. i am suffering from anxiety what should i do ?
Mujhe depression ki problem hai aur mujhe negative thoughts bahut ate hai please koi good advice digiye.
My mum has stress she cnt slep properly n she frsgts thing you hav askd you before also wt to do Dr. was no rly.
I have been noticing for last 6 months lack of attention, concentration and can't focus on things properly, lacked glow from my face, not feel confident. What is this all about and what should I do, please get me out of this.
I have dull headache. I used to laid severe pressure on mind to concentrate and to capture things in mind while studying. My brain got exhausted. The symptoms are dull headache, weakening eyesight, heavy head and dizziness. Is Ativan (lorazepam)helpful in this case.
Hi. I am addicted to smoking, I have picked it up since last 3 years and till now continuing. I know its not good for heart as well as lungs. Please give your opinion about how do I quit this habit?
I am 34 years male, I want to change my character traits, I am always hesitate to speak up for myself, cant take decisions, cant take responsibility, always jump from one thought to another and job, not talkative, jovial. Probably have attention deficit, ADD. Start things with energy but get bored or not faith about the outcome and quit it. How to change me.
My issue is. From childhood I suffering from stammering problem. Now am 26 year old now also I can't speak properly. I just depressed from this from. Childhood. If I start to speech anything with others or any other places to talk in public automatically I getting fear of talk very badly. And start to get body full of shivering. Then that moment I can't speak a single word from my mouth. Can I get relief from stammering. Any hope I get please do inform. Any treatment centres in bangalore. India. Send me address. Where can solve my problem. and live my happy life.
Getting Hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again heightened mal-perception causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurologist.
Its a bit personal but I want some solution to it actually I am masturbating from the last two and a half years and now my eyesight has gone bad its -0.75 for the right eye and minus 0.5 for the left eye and now I am also seeing floaters please help me that if I take some extra diet and stop masturbating at all will my eyesight cure I want to join Army and for that eyesight is very crucial. Why studying concentration has also gone very bad I was a topper till class 10th but now my studies are affecting very much due to concentration and eyesight and also fatigue please please please help only one question if I stop masturbating will it improve my eyesight.
This is exam time now and I have to take care of my health. So what kind of food should taken. What are some good examples of diet during this period? Suggest.
Hot sex doesn't just blow minds it sharpens them. Getting lucky stimulates brain and helps fight dementia a study claims. Older guys who engage in lovemaking regularly have better brain health and are less likely to lose memory.
Men with active sex lives between the ages of 50 and 89 scored 23 percent higher on co genitive word tests and three percent higher on number puzzles says the researchers. Sex hormones like dopamine are linked to brain's reward centre and help co ognitive function.