Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in BIRSINGHPUR. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Dinesh Shah
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Dinesh ShahYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am suffering from cold from many years meaning to say that my nose flow every time specially when I run in the playground because I am a football player and I work so hard to achieve my goal but by this I didn't breathe as well. So please tell me sir that what kind of disease or allergy is this and how to cure it. I will be very thankful to u.
Although the popular image of the penis is that of a ramrod straight mass of tissue, in truth, many men have a penis which is not perfectly straight. A bent penis, or a penis with some degree of curvature, is not at all uncommon, and by itself is not a penis health concern. However, in some cases the curvature of the penis can be significant and may indeed become problematic. There can be several causes for such a situation, and one of them may be related to the medication a man may be taking for other conditions.
The bent penis
Any man who hasn't already done so should take a moment to look at his penis carefully in a mirror, both when soft and when erect. In many cases, a man will notice that the instrument curves somewhat to the right or the left. In other men, it may have a gentle upward curve or, more rarely, may bend downward a bit. When the degree of curvature is slight, this is normal. When it is significant, especially to a degree that it causes pain or makes it uncomfortable to engage in sex, then a man is typically considered to be suffering from Peyronie's disease.
As with so many things affecting the penis, there is a lot that still needs to be learned about Peyronie's disease, including a more thorough understanding of its causes. There seems to be some genetic component, meaning that if a man saw his father in the locker room and wondered why his penis had that strange bend - then that man may also have curvature in his future.
It's also common for a severely bent penis to occur as a result of trauma, either short term or long term. In the former category, a sharp blow to the penis might bring about the bending. In the latter, rough handling (either with a partner or alone) can over time create many small layers of scar tissue which build-up and create the curvature.
But in some cases, a man may look down to find his penis has bent due to drugs he is taking to address some other health challenges.
What are some medications that may contribute to the development of a bent penis?
- Interferon. Interferons are naturally-occurring proteins which can be synthesized and utilized in treatment for many conditions. They are frequently used in treating hepatitis C, Kaposi's sarcoma, multiple sclerosis and genital warts.
- Beta blockers. One of the more commonly used medications, beta blockers are very popular in treating in high blood pressure and/or cardiac issues.
- Anti-seizure medications. People with seizures often require special medications to manage and control them. It is believed that at least some of these medications may contribute to Peyronie's disease in some men.
- It's important to note that the evidence linking medications and curvature is not fully understood and that, more importantly, just because some of the medications may have a link does not mean they will cause a bent penis in every man who uses them. If a man does believe his medication is affecting him in this way, he should discuss his concerns with his doctor to determine if an alternative medication might be an option.
- Medications that contribute to a bent penis can become an issue, but so can simply maintaining a proper level of general penis health. To that end, readers are encouraged to take advantage of a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) daily. One drawback often associated with a bent penis, especially when scar tissue build-up is involved, is a loss of feeling. A crème with neuroprotective acetyl L-carnitine can provide a buffer against that development. Also important: that the crème contain pantothenic acid (commonly called vitamin B5). Pantothenic acid is known as a protector of sensitive skin, such as that which covers the penis.
Hi my moms age is 58 years she is suffering from PSVT heart from past 5 or 6 years and taking Seloken Xl 50 mg every day now on recent check up the doctors says the Heart has become week Operation has to be done with in 6 months this is Angiography and Rf Ablation my question is. Is operation the only way out or can be cured by medicines also please advice. And a CT angiogram can also be done please advice the cost and centers in delhi NCR.
What should I do to get proper sleep, saviour headache, not able to sleep properly since 2 days, eyes paining, continuous water coming out of eyes, what should I do to get fit?
I having regular fever attack a and headache, weakness, and other body pains, of twice of month please give me suitable subjection for me.
Oral sex is a form of sexual activity, which involves the arousal of one's genitalia by his/her partner using the mouth (tongue, lips and throat). It is also called Cunnilingus (performed on a female) and fellatio (performed on a male). It is done before intercourse and during foreplay for sexual arousal. It is safe as compared to vaginal or anal sex, the rate of getting a STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) or HIV is comparatively lower.
Oral sex can spice up your life and can also make your partner reach orgasm. It is also a safe way of getting sexual pleasure without getting pregnant. But necessary precautions must be taken in order to have safe oral sex.
Some of these necessary precautions are:
- You can get throat cancer from oral sex: Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a cancerous virus found in the body of infected people. This virus can be transmitted to the person with whom you are engaging in oral sex. Studies show that people who engage with more than 6 sexual partners at once are more prone to get oral cancer. It is advisable to get your partner tested for HPV virus before engaging in oral sex.
- Oral sex also causes stress: Oral sex is generally related to hygiene, therefore the partner can be self conscious and worried about his/her genital hygiene. If oral sex is performed on a daily basis, some people prefer to wax their pubic hair often. This is harmful because it can cause red bumps and burning sensation occurs. It is advisable to trim your pubic hair and wash it properly before engaging in oral sex.
- A condom should be worn by the male during oral sex so that there is no risk of male fluid entering the woman's body.
- A latex, which is made into a thin sheet called dental dam can be used on the vagina or anus. This creates a thin barrier between the mouth and the genitalia. Hence, chances of getting infected by sexually transmitted diseases are greatly reduced.
Oral sex can be pleasurable and fun, but the risks of getting sexually transmitted diseases like herpes, gonorrhea and crabs is not altogether misplaced. So it is advisable to use proper protection and to maintain hygiene before engaging in oral sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.