Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Orthopedists online in Bilaspur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gouri Shankar Asati
Submit a review for Dr. Gouri Shankar AsatiYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old male. I have been having back ache in my shoulders n near backbone from past 6-8 months. I want to know whether is it due to posture or there can be other problems as well. When I walk or stand continuously for an hour or two I encounter this problem. Please suggest what to do?
After a hard work at home I have pain in legs even applying balm there is only relief for few hours please suggest some exercise for relief.
I am a 25 years old male, I am having pain in my left shoulder and neck while breathing. I drank lots of water in the morning but no relief yet. What to do now?
I have with my knees. I feel pain during running and using stairs. I have consulted many doctors and have done some exercise for quads but there is no relief. Is there damaged cartilage. Please sir give me some advice.
I get imbalance feeling/ not standing still with exertion/ activity, also by bending over, standing and working for sometime. It does not happen when I get up in the morning but as day goes by. It causes tiredness and I need to sit down. This goes away after sleeping/ taking rest. The day I am not active this does not happen. I have mild cervical spondylosis, and eardrum perforation from long time. Got bp checked by it is within normal range. What should be done.
I am 55 year old male having a height of 187 CMs and a weight of 82 KGs. I am suffering from a back-ache since the past few days. The pain is on the lower back and it feels as if there is a sprain. But that is a region where there are no bones. What could be the reasons and what courses of treatments are possible?
I have lower back pain. I tested my urine. Its normal. I am sleeping on spring bed mattress. I am working .daily going to my office on scooter. I am carrying laptop bag on my shoulder. Pls tell me Dr. What is the reason for back pain?
How to prevent a hunchback
Remember the 30-30 rule - prevent a hunchback. It is a golden winning rule and it can help prevent hunchback.
- For every 30 minutes of doing a certain activity do 30 seconds of movement in opposite direction.
- Every 30 minutes that you sit in the chair get up and do a stretch with a backward bend for 30 seconds.
- If your neck is bothering you just take a moment to draw your chin in as if getting a double chin, roll your shoulders back and down and stretch for 30 seconds.
- If you realize you haven't taken a deep breath in 30 minutes then take a moment to focus on your breathing, take slow deep breaths for 30 seconds.
- Set a timer for every 30 minutes you spend sitting, stretch for 30 seconds and feel better and look better.