Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bilaspur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aradhana Agrawal TanwaniYour feedback matters!
One of my lower tooth is shaking after taking a X-ray it is known that it is due to bone loss . Need to know the way forward
Sir my teeth is paining what type of medicine I need to take please can you give the name of the medicine cure the teeth problem.
My teeth was fully yellowish what I need to do to remove the yellowish on the teeth. If any medicine for this please inform me.
I get ulcers in my mouth very often. More often than others. I don't know what triggers them. How do stop getting them?
Sir I am suffering from tooth decay. I done root canal in 2011 but I found from that their is a big hole again occurred in my tooth in previous year and sometimes (once a month) it slightly pains. So can you suggest me some home remedies to get rid out from this completely.
I have a mucocele in my mouth on lower lip. I have tried alum power treatment and it was effective also but now I have stopped using it and the mucocele has appeared again. Is it necessary to have a surgery to permanently remove it? If yes then will there be any harm in that and will it change the shape of my mouth a little bit?
My upper front left tooth is crooked and overlapping the right one. And one of my lower tooth also crooked. How to straighten them without preferring braces. Any other alternative treatment? How much could it take time to be straighten? What could be cost?
There is a lot of pain in my teeths please suggest something to overcome this pain. I am not able to talk speak or eat properly. I'll be really greatful to you for your valuable suggestions thank you.
I am suffering from leukoplakia in the left buckle mucosa. I have taken biopsy. Biopsy report shows" squamous hyperplasia with dysplasia.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?