Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bikaner and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Ms. Kaushal KarnaniYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem from last one month .... How can i get ride from this problem in home .... . Plz help me plz
Wat to do to get clearer nd thinner skin. My skin is clear bt nt so mch sumtyns I have acne on my face fr which I use adaclene gel tell me sum face wash nd crm to gel glowy skin.
I am 38 years old female. Suffering from chronic hair loss and poor quality of hair. Is their any home remedy which can help me? Easy to implement?
Follow these simple ways to stop baldness or at least prolong it, while you still can.
1) see what you eat - if your protein intake is less, it is a good idea to increase it. Include egg, fish, bean sprouts, raisins, soy protein, walnuts, oats, green peas, and green leafy vegetables in your diet. Minerals also help reduce temporary baldness (esp. In women). Add copper, iron, potassium and magnesium to your diet through spinach, eggs, seeds and nuts. Vitamins a, b, c and e are essential for healthy hair. B complex vitamins present in cereals, potatoes, cod etc and b12 present in dairy products should be a part of your daily diet.
2) massage your hair - when hair dries, our scalp dries eventually. The dry hair follicles become inactive which weakens your hair and causes hair fall. Massaging your hair is advisable as it restores blood circulation in your scalp and ensures that your hair gets ample nutrition to be active and strong. Canola oil, sesame oil, coconut oil, olive oil as well as mustard oil are said to be beneficial for your hair.
3) take care of your hair - your hair needs as much care as the rest of your body does. Most hair styling products make your hair look good in the present moment, they will only make your hair go weak and brittle in the long run. This will lead to hair fall. Use hair products recommended by dermatologists, when needed.
If you have any further questions on hair fall, ask me by clicking on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I have hairfall and my hair is getting dry and got dandruff what to do pls tell some natural solution also my weight is also low according to age.
Corns and calluses refer to the hardening of the skin to form a layer over an area where constant pressure and abrasion is experienced. This thickening of the skin is known as a corn or callus. One will usually experience pain and tenderness in the area where this thickening happens. While corns are thick and tender coatings, a callus is usually the flattened thick area on the skin (know more to make the skin healthy and glowing). As far as shape goes, corns are conical and sharpened while calluses are flat. They are most typically found on the hands and feet. There are various ways of treating this condition. Let us find out more.
What causes corns and calluses?
To understand how to treat these corns and calluses, it is important to first of all understand what causes the same. These corns and calluses are usually formed as a natural defence as the body tries to strengthen the skin when it meets too much friction or pressure. This condition may occur when the toes are pressed together constantly with an abnormal elevation. This can also happen when there is prolonged use of high heels as well as sports training footwear. Bone deformities in the toes and fingers can also be one of the causes of this condition. In many cases, the gait and movement of the patient can cause corns and calluses. Also, when a person plays musical instruments that require constant strumming like a guitar or other instruments, it may result in formation of corns and calluses in the fingers.
- Medical Intervention for Complications: If a patient is suffering from conditions like diabetes (know more about Diabetes) or peripheral arterial disease, it may lead to poor circulation and delicate skin. This can cause the development and growth of corns and calluses. It is important to see your doctor in such cases so that such symptoms may be treated at the onset before they become too painful and end up spreading.
- Medication: A patient will have to ingest salicylic acid based medicines and even resort to the use of sulphur in order to cure these corns and calluses. One must ensure that a skin specialist or dermatologist prescribes the medicines so that one can apply and administer as per the correct dosage.
- Home Remedies: Personal hygiene is one of the primary factors that can help in treating and curing this condition. Keeping the affected area clean can increase the chances of the growth to clear up soon. Also, one may have to avoid wearing high heels and constricting footwear for a while until the corns and calluses clear up or fall off. This will also ensure that there is less friction between the feet and the footwear for better recovery chances.