Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Bikaner. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yash
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. YashYour feedback matters!
Since september I am having lower back/waist stiffness which gives me pain at left hip to ankle. Had xray/mri and blood test like aso/crp/hlab27/vit d/uric acid but all were normal. 15days post this after consulting orthopaedic and having medicine, suddenly I developed constipation which resulted fissure (as per surgeon), having medicine for this but not relieving. Presently the stiffness is still there which creating difficulties in driving, sitting in office, bending along with always irritation in anus and gives the feeling that stool is not clear. Pl suggest.
I use top precautions regarding hygiene. But every year in rainy season , boil or abscess form anywhere in my body which turns to painful. Which type of medicines and food should I take to avoid this situation ? (the frequency of boil or abscess formation is high)
I am 38 years old female post chickunguniya virus still in body and I got chickunguniya in the year 2013 may still pains in b oth hands, wrist andc shoulder akso a little bit in the knees. Please let me know if I could send my reports also. Thanks in advance
I have pain behind one my eyes moderate and sometimes pinching and on the same side of head. Pain in forehead also now. Also, on any day in a week if I take head bath, same day night or next day moderate to severe headache is felt with pain around forehead and in my eyes. What are the remedies for my present problem and head bath problems?
Hello, My name is Ameet & I am taking following medicines for last 1.5 years. Eritel Ch40 for B.P rosuvas for cholesterol. Now just I have checked checked cholesterol & Lipid. HDL cholesterol direct 21 MG TCL hdl ratio 7.1 LDL ration 4.3 Urvi Acid 8.5 Kindly check & inform me whether I would continue with old medicines or change?
Sir I am feeling a pain at my right side head but it is from inside. It started 2 years ago I did MRI and CT scan at Chennai and vellore but it was normal. Then one year it doesn't happen to me now it has started again. What to do?
Not feeling well, stomach ache, Nausea,throat pain, headache, body pain since yesterday. I had sex day before yesterday but not so properly as in did not let the guy insert in but he rubbed it over my lower body so I am a bit tensed about it.
Mind your headaches (All about headaches)
Headaches and migraines are one of the most common types of pains that patients can face. There are many types of headaches that may afflict people and there are a number of reasons that can be attributed as their cause.
Let's look at some of the types of headaches and their causes:
Facial headaches - This is an ache, which is usually centered on the face, the crown, and the forehead. In this headache, movements of the head and face may also cause problems.
- Causes: The main cause for facial headaches tends to be sinusitis, a condition in which the cavities in the skull get blocked. Sinusitis may also happen due to a cold as this has often been accompanied by a runny nose as well.
- Treatments: The best treatment for this issue would be to treat the underlying condition, i.e. the cold or the blockages. Using the prescribed variety of decongestants and inhalers can vastly improve the situation.
Migraines - This is an intense pain on one side of the head that can last for a few hours to a few days. Most of the pain is sometimes centered behind the eye, and many people report extreme sensitivity to light as well as sound. It can be debilitating to some people who suffer from a severe form of it.
- Causes: Migraines are one of the most complicated problems to diagnose and there can be a variety of reasons for it. Triggers may include food or lack of it and also be caused by other underlying physiological reasons.
- Treatments: Although there are certain painkillers, which are available, it is best to consult a doctor to know the root cause and thus, avoid the triggers or take appropriate medicines if necessary.
- Causes: These headaches are a result of stress, which may result in the decrease of the blood flow to the brain due to the stiffening of the head and neck muscles.
- Treatments: Over the counter drugs such as paracetamol or ibuprofen can help improve them, but it is better to consult a physician before undertaking self-medication.
Cluster Headaches - These are the most potent form of headaches that can be very painful. They usually originate as a piercing pain in the head with pressure on the eye and can even lead eye inflammation, and watery and droopy eyes.
- Causes: Certain neural functions originating from the hypothalamus can cause this issue and this type of headache may be triggered by alcohol, smoking or other forms of strong smells.
- Treatments: Generic painkillers may not be able to correct the issue quickly enough and this may require the administering of special injections or nasal sprays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pain Management Specialist.