Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Bikaner and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Pushpendra ShekhawatYour feedback matters!
I have running nose last 2 months, and taken few medicines but it doesn't work to much. What should I do ?
I am a teacher by profession. From last few months, I am having pain in my throat. Whenever I talk a little, my throat starts paining. I am only gargling with hot water or taking strapsils. please suggest me some medicine.
Sir, I am 25yrs old, I had contacted to a ENT specialist, he is confirmed with CSOM effect on both ears. How much time it required for fully cured? What the measures I should take for this?
My nose sometimes gives out yellow substances just like pus as we call in hinda and even my ears pain due to it if i put much pressure on my nose, What could it be ?
I am 52 years old and suffering from Tinnitus in my right year last three year. Treatment taken but no benefit. Kindly help if possible.
I have chronic snoring problem.... It makes my sleep not comfortable... Any treatment available to overcome this?
My question is from ENT Surgeon, I had my surgery of a right ear, as there was a fungal infection in my ear due to which some type of bone was damaged in my ear, that was replaced in a surgery. Its been 12 years till now, but as the time is increasing, my hearing power is getting lower of my right ear. Infact, now my hearing power is almost nil. What should I do? I am now afraid of going for surgery again. Is there any treatment, or some meditation, that can help me cure this problem?
Suffering from dizziness temporary unconsciousness after consuming tea. Earlier used to consume 8 tea cups Eveready. Consulted medical practitioner (MD) advice not consume tea also prescribed gabantin. Also blood vessel showing swelling under and side of left eye after consuming tea what could be the reason? And treatment?
I have every now and then nose blocking problem and cold, I sneeze also. This is perennial and for the last 2/3 years , tried lot of medicines, If I put Oxyspray i get some comfort for 12-20 hrs but again the nose blocking starts and I find difficulty in breathing.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.