Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Bijnor. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Poonam JaiswalYour feedback matters!
Pregnancy loss could be devastating. Not only does it affect a woman mentally, but it also often takes a huge toll on her confidence. Post miscarriage trauma is a common phenomenon in this case. The range of emotion a woman might go through include denial, guilt, anger, depression envy and yearning. Although the process of grieving takes a lot of time, the first step towards post miscarriage trauma is to accept the inevitable and move on.
Here is a list of tips that will greatly help a woman to cope up with the loss:
- Take time: While listening to friends and family seems to be the best course of action around this time, your loved ones need not get priorities at this time. If you believe that clearing your baby’s belongings is causing pain to you, take the time to prepare yourself. Clear away the stuff only when you are emotionally ready to do so.
- Create memories: While a lot of people suggest to completely get rid of all the memories that are attached to the baby, it may not be a great thing to do. Studies have shown that creating a memory about your loss helps to heal faster. So go ahead and take a picture with your baby, plant a tree, take a footprint or christen the baby. Good memories attached to your baby will not haunt you about the loss.
- Take care: Do not neglect your personal health and well-being. Eat well, take enough rest, quit smoking and drinking and seek pleasure in your loved one's company. The more you embrace life, better are your chances to get back to the grooves. Following an old hobby or working out one hour per day goes a long way in the process of healing.
- Get your partner’s help: Being open about your emotions is a good thing to do. Express your feelings about the baby to your partner. The process of coping up can be entirely different from each other. What matters is to let each other’s feelings known. Your partner’s broad shoulder is your best bet to come out of your loss.
- Set the expectations right: Women often get cranky and irritated after a miscarriage. Speak to your loved ones and let them know about your feelings. This will help you to get your loved ones support you and let you heal quickly from your loss.
- Support group: It is very comforting to share your feelings with people who have already experienced the kind of loss you have faced. Sharing in person can reduce your pain a great deal. A spiritual healer or a professional psychiatrist can also play a crucial role in your recovery.
There is too much itching in my vagina and feel burning when urine pass I tried absorb powder and ice massage also but no relif.
Diet for Sexual health:
This forum is dedicated to providing you with the best knowledge when it comes to home remedies and natural foods that enhance and improve your sexual health. We told you about a daily routine for sexual health and here we will discuss the diet for sexual health. A good diet for sexual health is similar to a healthy diet as it has a lot of fruits and vegetables and foods covering a variety of different nutrients.
Fruits and Vegetables:
It is important that you include raw fruits and vegetables in your diet. Cooking takes away a lot of the nutrition of the food so it is important that you consume them uncooked to have the maximum benefits. Onions are great to give your body a testosterone boost and using sliced onions as a topping for your food is a good option. Garlic can also be consumed in this manner. Cucumber can also be added to the diet as part of a side course to every meal. Fruits are also important and have a number of important vitamins that help improve sexual health.
Oatmeal and nuts:
Oatmeal can be used for breakfast and it not only increases the testosterone but also has L-arginine that helps reduce blood vessel stiffness and clogging. You can add a topping of nuts to your bowl of oatmeal as these nuts control the bad cholesterol in the body which is important for sex organs to function properly. Nuts can also be consumed as a snack.
Fish is an important protein and has shown to help the functioning of the heart which is imperative for optimum sexual health. Fish contains omega 3 fatty acids that help increase the dopamine levels in the body which triggers arousal.
It is important to have a balanced diet so that you can enjoy not only great health but also optimal sexual health. You should also avoid smoking and drinking as they are major factors in health problems.