Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Bijnor and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Hari Gopal Rastogi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Hari Gopal RastogiYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am 25 years old suffering from hair thinning and bald patches. A dermatologist has prescribed me PRP and short term minoxidil for 3-6 months. I hve heard that once you stop using minoxidil, the hair you gained will be lost again. So, I am confused why has minoxidil been prescribed to me for short term? Will I lose all the hair I gain by prp and minoxidil, once minoxidil is stopped after short term use?
I, am losing hairs on, my rainy season and also have the white skins spot, on my loosening with yha dark park.
Acne occurs when overactive sebaceous glands (glands that produce oil in the skin) produce excess oil and the dead skin cells clog the pores of the hair follicle present in the skin. Inflammation occurs in the clogged hair follicle resulting in acne.
Let's take a look at myths and facts about acne :
There is no treatment for acne - myth
Acne does not go away on its own. At the same time, toothpaste and picking pimples' are not the best form of treatment for this condition. Acne can be easily treated with over the counter and prescription drugs. In some cases, you may also need antibiotics or hormonal medication. If left untreated, acne can result in permanent scarring that mars your beauty.
Acne is caused by poor hygiene habits - myth
Acne is not caused by dirty skin. Contrary to popular belief, washing your face too many times can make the condition of your skin deteriorate. This can also worsen your acne breakout. Aggressively soaping your skin and excessive use of astringent can also traumatize the skin and make it look worse after treatment. You should ideally wash your face twice a day; once in the morning and once before going to bed. However, if you feel a buildup of oil on your face, you can wash it with lukewarm water and a mild soap.
Makeup causes acne - myth
Makeup has often been misunderstood as a trigger for acne. However, makeup itself does not cause acne. The fault lies in not removing makeup properly at the end of the day. If you have oily skin that is prone to acne, choose powder based foundations instead of liquid foundations that can clog your pores. If you use a lot of makeup through the day, give your skin time to breathe at night. Ensure that every trace of makeup is removed before you go to bed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
Please advise me on keratin hair treatment and hair smoothening. Are they safe? How many times a year can I do it? And can it cause hair fall?
Hi Sir, I had developed warts on my fingers since 1 year, I took homeopathic treatment for it. Now after taking Thuja medicine (upto 0/4) as prescribed for 3 months, my warts are totally healed that too without trace and thuja is on hold. But I had a history of fungal itch in my groin area 2 years back for which I took anti fungal medicines and creams for 30-40 days before relief, but the itching has returned recently and more severe in nature, the homeopath is saying that the suppressed itch is resurfacing and it will take some time to heal properly, and do not apply any medicine to control the itch. How many days more the itch will remain, I have been at discomfort since 20 days. I need expert advice from a homeopath. I am really stressed. Thanks in advance.
Hello sir I asked this question before but I not got satisfied answer so please help me. I am 19 year old I have white hairs its goes on increasing is ther any remedies that can turns white hairs to black please help me about this.
Ian loosing hair quickly and I am tried many shampoos but no effects. Please help me out. Wat I huv to do? What shampoo you suggest for me? Is here any solution. Feeling tensed please help sir thanks.
My age is 25 yrs. I have not any medical issues etc. I want to know some thing about hair regrowth. If hair fall happens by hair root than is it regrowth again? And how days it will take to regrowth? Why hairs are falling from its root? Please share the ans for this qun. It is very important for me. Please share this as soon as possible.😢.
We all think of sunscreen as something that goes into our vacation kit when heading out on a hike in the hills or to the beach. What we fear is being out in the sun can reduce fairness and/or case a tan, and a sunscreen will help maintain complexion. This is a completely wrong notion. What we need to be aware of is that even the regular, daily sun exposure during driving or going to office can do as much damage if not more. The sunscreen, therefore, assumes a very important role in your daily personal care. Read on and find out more.
- Relationship with skin cancer: Studies in the US have shown that skin cancer is the most common type of cancer, and sun exposure is the leading cause of this. It is the regular exposure on a daily basis that cumulatively leads to this, rather than a one-day exposure minus the sunscreen. Using sunscreen on a regular, daily basis provides a good shield against skin cancer.
- Slows down aging: The dry skin, wrinkles, sun spots, and dark circles on the skin are more a result of unprotected exposure to sun rather than just ageing. The sun is the most powerful agent that can lead to these effects and it is very essential to guard yourself against it.
- While the general belief is that the sun is less harmful during cloudy days, it is not so. The ultraviolet rays of the sun filter through clouds and cause equal damage as they would during sunny summer days. Studies have shown that these rays which filter through the clouds are capable of continuing their accelerated ageing effects even after you have reached your homes. It is not just the amount of time you are actually out in the sun that counts. The collagen in the skin that gives it the firmness is damaged, leading to sagging and bagging.
- Using a sunscreen provides a shield against these harmful UV rays. Research has shown a 73% reduction in the invasive forms of skin cancer by using sunscreen on a regular basis.
- It is popular belief that fair complexion is more affected by sun exposure. It is true that darker complexion has more melanocytes that increase the natural protection, but this does not ensure complete protection against the harmful ultraviolet rays.
After reading this, a sunscreen lotion with a sun protection factor (SPF) of 15 or more should find its way into your grooming kit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.