Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bijnor. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aditi Chaudhary
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Aditi ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Aditi Chaudhary provides answers that are caring. Thank you mam, but please help me to choose what type of glasses use in my specs like uv or coated?
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Aditi Chaudhary to be inspiring. Thanks Dr.
I am 35 years mare face per pigmentation k paces hai sab treatment kiya koie kuch time thora thik ho jata hai or phir say wahi paches àa jate hai please help me.
What is the remedy for pitta dosha. How can we treat this at home. My breast n areola region r very itchy.
In anemia hb and rbc counts falls from their normal levels of 15gm of hb per 100ml. Of blood and approx. 5million red cells mm3 of blood.
- Weakness, dizziness, and quick exhaustion.
- A haggard look, lined with premature wrinkles.
- Eyes stripped off its shine, mirroring fatigue.
- Failing memory.
- Shortness of breath and palpitations on exertion.
- Occasional disturbing headache.
- Slow healing of wounds.
- Pale looking skin and mucus membranes.
- Go for a well balanced diet rich उन iron, sesame seeds, almonds, dairy products, animal proteins, vegetables, spinach, soyabean, radish, carrots, tomatoes, fresh fruits such as bananas, strawberries, amla, plum, apples, enjoy sun bathing as the sunlight stimulates the production of rbc's.
- Healing herbs: amla, aloe vera, punarnava.
- Yoga to cure anemia: सर्वांगासन, पश्चिमोत्थासान, श्वासन।