Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bijapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajashekhar S Patil
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rajashekhar S PatilYour feedback matters!
He is great doctor, expert in diagnosing , caring with patients
I am 51 year old and have blood pressure (Hypertension) and diabetes both. For BP I taketelmikind-H and S -Amcard5, 1 tab each one time in morning after breakfast. I also usessandhaNamak in my food. What should I do to control this hypertension in natural ways orayurvedic ways. As Dr. told that the BP tabs will have side 3effects in long term. Pl Advice me.
Hi due to daily gas problem I have been having pantop dsr on daily basis, do you suggest that or I should meet a doct.
The good old saying of drinking milk, eating pulses,greens is back with a bang.it is said that the present day diet is poor in calcium and vital minerals.thanks to the technology ,Average steps were taken by a person is considerably going down. Sedentary lifestyle along with poor diet is the perfect platform for many of the bone disorders seen today.
Wake up at sunrise,enjoy the serene air,breathe in the fresh air ,engage in physical activity and jump to your work with new vigour and energy by consuming a healthy calcium-rich breakfast.this vital nutrient is also involved in the release of feel-good hormones like serotonin.
Sir, I'm underweight and I'm so skinny. I want to become health. Sir please help me. Weight:-45 Height:-5.4.
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.