Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bijapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Imtiyaz HebbalYour feedback matters!
I have bad breath for 2 years. I have cleaned my teeth 4 Times in 2 years. Still I am getting this trouble. Please someone give me the solution. I am from chennai.
My whole front teeth are crooked so can it be replaced by some new teeth and I don't want braces as it is for many years my age is 17.
I am suffering from sensitivity for few month. I also have cavity in my teeth. Please given proper suggestion.
My mom getting bad smell in mouth since 1year. Why? please give me any suggestion she used many gentle toothpastes not cure this please hlep me doctor thank you.
My teeth are more problems because of I'm using colgate teeth past what is the problem please help me.
I have gap in my front teeth so I want to close the gap in less time so what I can do for close the gap of teeth and teeth are yellowish how I can get good smile please suggest me.
Since birth i am suffering from mouth breathing problem. Prominent eyes, flat cheek bones,weak lower jaw. I am done with braces. Now i think i need double jaw surgery.
My teeth is yellow stain. How I can remove this. This stain on my teeth from childhood. Tell me any medicine or any toothpastes. Please help me.
I have repeated mouth ulcer from last two months. Almost healed now but from last one week I have irritation at one side of tongue and found one small lump at the end. Pics attached. I have diabetes Blood pressure and thyroid and taking medicine for the same. I am in acute stress from last two months.
Plaque is a film that forms over the teeth. This film is sticky in nature and it is also colorless. It is formed due the presence of bacteria and materials secreted by the bacteria. Plaque has the potential to damage the enamel of the tooth. If plaque is not treated within a reasonable amount of time, then it becomes hard in texture and causes even more damage.
Reasons that cause plaque:
1. Failure to brush every day: This is the chief reason behind the formation of plaque. Teeth must be brushed twice every day in order to keep them clean and healthy. If food particles remain stuck in the groves of the teeth, they can lead to many problems, like cavities and plaque. Each area of the teeth should be cleaned with a suitable toothbrush. The insides of the teeth should not be neglected.
2. Failure to floss every day: Flossing is unfortunately not so common in India. Brushing helps to keep the teeth clean overall but it does not reach some of the spaces between the teeth. Flossing is therefore required to make sure that the plaque on the gum line and other problematic areas are removed.
3. Excessive consumption of sweet and sugary food: Foods like cakes, muffins, sweetmeats, cold drinks, ice creams etc contain carbohydrates which the bacteria tend to feed on. In the process of creating the film of plaque, they turn the sugar into acid, which causes damage to the tooth. Such foods should, therefore, be avoided as they cause plaque.
4. Avoiding natural foods that improve teeth: There are many natural foods which keep teeth healthy. Failing to include such foods in one's diet could lead to the formation of plaque. Fruits and vegetables like guava or carrots can serve this purpose.
5. Failing to visit the dentist regularly: Since dentists are experts when it comes to taking care of death, everyone should make sure to get dental checkups regularly. Even if one flosses and brushes regularly, plaque may still form. A dentist should be consulted regularly to check if any such formation has occurred. Failure to this may cause the formation of even more plaque and more damage.
Related Tip: The Chemistry between Calcium and Teeth?