Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bijapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. D. C UppinYour feedback matters!
I have pigmentation problems on my face. 8 have consulted a dermatologist here but the medicines he gave me is not working can anyone please help me out on this.
Hello I am 28 years male, suffering scalp psoriasis (as my skin specialist doctor addressed), in which I am having my skin patches continuously from my head. I approached 2-3 doctors of both ayurveda and allopathy. One of which skin specialist described it as Scalp psoriasis, and said this will take around 1-2 year to remove totally. But problem is same after two year. I have seen some videos about scalp psoriasis, and I can say that no such vast area affected in my case. I feel only itching and some skin patches comes from skin. Now I am doubting is it really scalp psoriasis? Or something else. Please help me find out!
I have rashes in pennies it has been Torturing me for months It causes Itching and Redness and peeling of skin in Penis area.
Is there any permanent treatment for getting pink lips. Have tried a lot of natural remedies regularly but nothing works. Please advise?
I am 19 years male. From my stools there passes bleeding. I have also loosen 4 KG weight ! For that I have increased my food intake I have completely lessened eating spicy food. I masturbate everyday I want to get rid of this bleeding thing please help ? And also tell me due to everyday of masturbation could really lead to bleed in stool?
My whole neck area is black specially back of my neck since a long time. Its since my childhood. Then recently since last 4 years it got spreading to my front neck (mild black color. It get increases and decrease. At initial stage I had itching too on front of my neck but back neck had nothing but pitch black colour. After consulting with skin doctor the itching was gone. But color remained. A home doctor said it was due to sun exposure pigments and I am currently in his treatment. But my friend seeing my back neck said it can happen due cholesterol or sugar in body. Is that true? I am on little fat side. Suggest me what to do.
Hello sir, I am 18 years old my hands, face and neck r tanned and its looks very bad. How to get rid of it? Please tell me.
Is there a treatment for complete facial care including a fairness treatment too. Something which don't burn a hole in my pocket.
Beautiful eyes speak a thousand words. They play a pivotal role in shaping up your overall personality. Your eyes can make or break things in life. But appearance of dark patches under eyes may play a spoilsport. They foil the beauty of your innocent eyes. It is not just lack of sleep or rest that causes these unwanted dark circles. Researchers have found out that a number of factors are responsible for under eye dark circles. Here are the common reasons behind dark circles:
- Aging: There are numerous blood vessels passing through the under eye region. As blood cells get clogged in these vessels, they give a blue black tinge to the region. Aging leads to the thinning of the skin under the eye. This makes the blood vessels more prominent and appears as dark circles.
- Hereditary factors: You can sometimes blame the bad genes for occurrence of dark circles. Nutritional deficiency: If you are not taking balanced diet, you may end up developing dark circles. Your body must get adequate supply of vitamins A, C, K and E to prevent dark circles.
- Insufficient Sleep: Lack of proper rest and sleep turns the skin under the eyes pale. Therefore, the blood in the veins becomes more prominent, causing dark circles.
- Smoking and alcohol: The intake of alcohol or indulging in smoking can lead to dehydration of the body and thus lead to dark circles.
- Long hours under the sun: Your skin under the eyes gets damaged by the UV rays from sunlight. Moreover, spending long hours under sun triggers the excess production of melanin pigment. This gives a darker shade to the region beneath your eyes.
- Pregnancy and menstruation: A woman's skin is largely affected by the hormonal influences at the time of pregnancy or menstruation. The hormonal changes during these periods lead to darkening of the under-eye area
- Diseases: Researchers have found that certain diseases linked to the liver or anaemia often causes dark circles under the eye.
- Allergies: The colour of the under eye region often changes due to certain allergic reactions and subsequent scratching or rubbing of the area.
A holistic approach to remove dark circles combines chemical peels, microcurrent therapy and homecare solutions. Chemical peels break apart the dead cell layer and bring fresher skin to the surface, reducing pigmentation around the eyes. Microcurrent makes the under-eye area firmer while also supplying it with additional hydration. To maximize these results, a customized homecare regime is drawn up to suit your skin's specific needs.
Further, under guidance of a Cosmetic physician or dermatologist, changes in lifestyle and homecare regime ensure that you enjoy long-lasting results. With this approach, your eyes lose their tired look and are completely refreshed. This effectively reduces pigmentation around eyes and ensures that your eyes remain sparkling fresh as long as you want.