Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bijapur and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D. C Uppin
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. D. C UppinYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23 year old. Whenever I am applying cream on face it gets dark don't know why. Its from a year. May be its because of glycerin I have used on face last year. Don't know exactly.
I have very dull skin. No matter what I do my skin looks very dull and pale. Can you suggest some remedy.
What are the causes for breast cancer in female and may I know the symptoms for that? And how can we get rid of that type of cancer?
Hello i am 23 years old I have very small holes on face. I want to get rid of it. Is chemical peel is suitable for this? Nd how much wii it be cost? Or I should go for something else procedure? Tell me m very confuse and holes are getting more and more.
I got some injury on my nose injury is healed but still mark is there can you please tell me some cream or way to get this removed.
I have a black spots on forehead how to get rid of of it, I am using tan removal from 3 months but no use of it.
Sir, I am 46 years male I do have pain in my anus & pain in the back. Please give me advise. The other which I would ask I like to masturbate. I do it in a day more than once, is it good or bad. Please advise.
Sir what should I use to avoid chaffing between the legs. It creates irritation/itching and skin colour become dark. And it always stays moist. What should I use to avoid chaffing and keep the area dry as well clean (dark skin). And which method of hair removal should I use trimmer Or hair removal cream (if cream please suggest any) Thanks for your help in advance.
My son is 13 years old. He has got hairy line above his lips. Yesterday when I was out, he tried them using a scissor. Now I am very very much worried would these hair will grow more faster. please tell me any home remedy to stop or reduce the growth of these hair. please also tell me would they will harm the growth of hairs when he will become adult. please help me.
What can I do to tighten my facial skin as it gets very loose specially my eyelids what should I do to right my skin and how can I tighten my eyelids skin too.
Hello doctor . I'm nursing mother of 5th month baby. Before pregnancy I used one skin lighting cream (melamet. During pregnancy I stopped it. N I got some skin changes like depigmentation, pimples,dark circles around eyes. I thought it vil disappear after pregnancy boz it's hormonal change. After delivery also I didn't get my previous skin colour. Can you please suggest me any treatment for me. I'm still feeding to my baby. please help me suggest any skin fairness creams.
Two months before I was suffered from skin infection. I went to dermatologist he checked my blood and told eosinophil level is higher on your blood. I felt OK after treatment and everything was right. But from 1 months my body is shaking from shoulder any time and feeling whether it is due to stress or eosinophil. Pls suggest .also bad effect of higher eosinophil in blood.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.