Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bidar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vasant Patil
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Vasant PatilYour feedback matters!
I am a 20year old girl i have been having blisters in mouth on both inside cheeks from last 15days iv which are not v painful iv consulted a gp he diagnosed it as normal blisters n prescribed me some mdcns n gargle but I had no relief from those medicines I consulted a dentist he olso diagnosed d same thng n prescribed me some infection medicine bt I dint got any relief from him as well then I consulted an ent he olso diagnosed d same thng nd prescribed me some medicines n oinmt bt I dint got ny relief from him as well then I consulted a homeopathic doctor he said that m having this problem due to stomach problems as I was feeling pukish evry now and then I dont have much pain bt still d blisters are not going is it a serious issue? What should I do now.
1. After 1st sitting is completed, temporary filling is given so be gentle in chewing from that side whithin that tooth as it is quite brittle.
2. You may eat when numbness worn off.(1.5-2 hrs)
3. After 1st sitting, you might face problem of ulceration, than you would be prescribed with reliving gel, apply it with cotton applicator tip.(you can use ear bud)
5. If your tooth was not in pain prior to treatment, your tooth may be quite sore for a few days after appointment, this soreness/pain will relieved with time, it may take as much as seven-ten days.
6. Take medicine on time complete the course, if you stop taking it your tooth may become infected.