Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bidar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Jaw Orthopedics Treatment
Knee Braces For Osteoarthritis Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mallikarjun YemmeYour feedback matters!
Writer's cramp is a focal dystonia of the fingers, hand, and/or forearm. Symptoms usually appear when a person is trying to do a task that requires fine motor movements, such as writing or playing a musical instrument. Clumsiness and painful tightness in the hand
and forearm occur during writing or playing, and abnormal tension
and strange posturing of hand develops.
It has a strong psycological over lay. A patient hearing of the complaints of the patient & reassuring him of recovery helps him a great deal.Tranqulizers & anti oxydents give relief.
Local Botulinum toxin injection produces temporary relief.
Retraining and learning new techniques help some patients. But the outlook is poor in some cases and may lead to the end of musical careers.
I have pain in my right knee. Neither I fall down nor I got any injury. Itz been a month now. Some time it disappear but most of the time it hurt. While using the stairs it hurts the most. I didn't get any injury in childhood days as well on my knee. I am 30 years old. What should I do?
I am 30 years old male, I have back pain within 6 months. Still is painful. So please help me what I need to do?
I want to reduce my belly fat. But I can't workout wit crunches because I have got lover back pain because of some extra muscle growth in my lower spine (found after MRI scan), and crunches causes heavy back pain. Please advice any other better option.
I am having pain in my right hand, during going to sleep and when arising it gives me severe pain at right hand starting from shoulder to finger, and I can' t lift more than 2/3 kg. 2/3 months before I had fallen down on my right shoulder, immediately I didn' t feel anything but after 15 days I started feeling pain.
I am 25 year old male and have backache for last months. I have yoused pain relief ointment cream for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
Hi I am 25 year old female and I have a back pain for a long time I used a very ointment but nothing happens.
Feels pain on right shoulder and neck area, pain is from long ago. Consulted doctors but got prescribed as to do regular exercise, pain multiplies when do drives on motorcycle or have tight work on computer.
It's been 1.5 years of my c section delivery I have back pain. What to do. I have pain near the injection spot area and low back pain.
I have a low back pain from last 3 days I tooled some painkillers too but it is still same I insist you please suggest some pills or gels for this.
My husband is having severe pain in his left knee. He is 61 yrs old with 80kg wait. Suggest medicine he has bp also.
I m a 30 year old male and I m feeling a pain in left syd chest goes through left shoulder. And feeling that there is nothing left in my left hand sometimes. What should you do?
Three Tips to Reduce Back Pain as You Grow Older
Tip 1-Right Nutrition
- Right nutrition is an essential requirement for back pain. Nutrition is provided by sufficient nutrient which gives strengthen to our musculoskeletal system of the body. Nutrient which provides sufficient nutrition are:-
Tip 2. Regular Exercise for Back
- Extra weight means extra stress on your body , which lead to back pain .for those that carry weight in the belly region, the strain on the back only increases. Find an eating plan that works for you, and get your BMI under control. As we can see today,most of our activities are sedentary which does not strengthen up our back muscles rather they weaken them. It is even more necessary to exercise regularly. But make sure to try it with the guidance of an expert. (Either a PT or Yoga therapist.
- Regular exercise builds up the strength of our musculature, mobilises and lubricates our joints and improves the flexibility the most required.
- Not just that even the nourishment to our musculoskeletal system improves with an improved blood circulation.
- The different activities which help our spine and back to strengthen can be - yogic asanas, sun-salutations (for those who can), swimming, cycling and walking.
Tip 3. Right Posture
- As all of us know that we spend lots of time through the day sitting for most of the activities.so it is apparent that your back takes the burden of sitting most of the time. If a right posture is maintained, it can prevent of our back problems.
- Make sure to let your spine take its natural curvature while sitting. you need to keep in mind proper spine alignment not just when watching TV or sitting at your desk at work. The position you sleep in can go in a wrong way keeping back pain occur. the best position is on your side in a relaxed fetal position with your knee bent .place a pillow between your legs, so that as you sleep, the top leg does not slide forward, causing a twist in your lower back .consider also using a small pillow under your neck, so that your spine stay in alignment as much as possible.
- Remember to focus on your small daily movements, such as how you pick up objects (always bend at the knees)how you carry your purse or backpack(make sure it's not too heavy and wear your backpack on both shoulders), invest in a new mattress or/and pillow that are firm and prevent your spine to curve, and add some gentle stretching to your morning routine