Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bidar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul KareemYour feedback matters!
Homeopathy regards the individual overall. It implies that homeopathic treatment concentrates on the patient as a man and in addition his obsessive condition. The homeopathic remedies for toothache are chosen after a complete individual examination and case-investigation, which incorporates the therapeutic history of the patient, physical and mental constitution and so forth.
A miasmatic tendency (inclination/powerlessness) is frequently considered for the treatment of constant conditions. The homeopathic remedies for toothache given underneath demonstrate the therapeutic affinity yet this is not an entire and clear manual for the treatment of this condition.
The symptoms recorded against every remedy may not be specifically identified with this sickness in light of the fact that in homeopathy general symptoms and constitutional signs are additionally considered for selecting a remedy. To concentrate any of the accompanying remedies in more detail, please visit our Materia Medica area. None of these homeopathic remedies for toothache ought to be taken without expert exhortation.
Homeopathic Remedies for Toothache
- Mercurius: Mercurius is presumably more frequently demonstrated homeopathic remedy for toothache than other remedies. It is prescribed in case of extraordinary throbbing toothache because of excited dentine, which is more awful during the evening and in moist climate. The teeth feel stretched and sore, and this soreness influences the entire of the jaw and confront and is more awful from warmth, fairly soothed by delicate rubbing of the face.
- Chamomilla: This is an amazing homeopathy remedy for toothache particularly in case of intolerable toothache influencing an entire column of teeth happening in paroxysms, with agonies transmitting to ears.
- Belladonna: It is prescribed when a person has toothache from aggravation of dental pulp. A person in agony of blazing and throbbing pain, which is more regrettable around evening time, more terrible on contact, as is biting in nature.
- Coffea: This homeopathic remedy will frequently expel the most serious torments of toothache, which nearly drive the patient unhinged. It is a stinging, snapping, irregular agony, more regrettable while biting, more awful from warm drink and altogether eased for a period by holding icy water in the mouth, returning when the water turns out to be warm.
White patches on teeth are formed due to many reasons. There are many factors contributing to this. The appearance of the white patches is just like tiny white patches or spots randomly here and there on the teeth. They look odd and may give an impression of poor health and hygiene.
The causes of white patches on the teeth
White patches are formed on the teeth for the following common reasons:
- If the teeth are ill formed during development and more calcium is released than required during the development stages, then the excess calcium gets deposited on the teeth as the white patches. You may see them as spots which many be light in color or flashy white.
- Fluorosis is another common factor, which causes the white patches. This occurs in childhood. During the developing years, if the child's teeth get an excess supply of fluorides, then the white patches develop on the teeth.
- Mineral depletion is another cause for the white patches. This happens mostly for loss of calcium. If calcium is scarce, then the small white spots are developed on teeth, and the problem is referred to as hypocalcification.
- If you had been wearing braces for years, and didn't take care of teeth around the braces, then also white spots may develop when you take off the braces.
The various ways of treating the white spots
While the damage is done due to hypocalcification in developmental stages or due to excess fluorides in the developing years can't be reversed, but the appearance can definitely be taken care of. The management is done as follows:
- Tooth bleaching is an option. The bleach brings uniformity in the teeth color and therefore, conceals the discoloration.
- Air abrasion is another process where tiny crystal particles are blown towards the patches of calcium deposits, and this depletes the calcium. The removal of excess calcium brings a balance in teeth color.
- If there are dentures or gaps formed in the teeth after removal of calcium deposits, then a filling will be done to add to the portion to bring natural color balance and smoothness.
- Tooth capping and porcelain veneer can be added or crowned on tooth so that complete concealing is done of the white spots; this is done when in no other way the visible spots can be managed.
Prevention is better than cure and therefore, practicing dental hygiene and oral care is the best way to prevent the problem. Also a periodic dental checkup has to be done in every six months.
Hello doctor.Good day, My 3 years old son has got his several teeth decay. Front 4 (upper) teeth have leveled upto the gum and the pulp have been exposed. 8 molar teeth (both upper and lower) have deep decay and dentin exposed badly. Other few teeth enamel has partially damaged. For your information, he had habit to sleep with milk bottle. But now that has been stopped completely. Now he can not eat properly, occasionally complain pain. In such situation kindly advise as I have following questions: 1) If this issue is totally untreated, should this caries continue to his permanent teeth in future. 2) What is the best possible treatment plan. 3) is there any temporary relief or means of protection of existing teeth. 4) is general anesthetia is necessary for pulpotomy (if necessary). 5) Does he require to be examined for deficiency of calcium or similar component in body. Thank you.
68 years female has been advised multiple dental Implants. Can some Expert advise her for economically BEST treatment ?
My friend did Oral sex with a guy, she met him on dating site. When she was blowing his penis, she realized that he was presuming a bit and also she realized that she had a mouth ulcer. Now she is scared of HIV. She is not sure if that guy has AIDS and she is afraid of transmission of virus through her mouth ulcer. It's depressing. Please help her.
Central incisor of my upper jaw bent forward. Is there any solution for normal alignment of my teeth?
What to do if my one teeth has just stepped over another one and i want back in perfect position? please reply the solution for this without using clips.
I am having ulcers in my mouth and tongue what should I do because it pains evrytime I eat something or drink. I use becomplx capsule thy wrk fr some time. Please help me.
I broke my tooth. It is cracked but it's still attached to my gums. It hurts a lot. Can someone recommend me a dental hospital in my city?
My teeth have become yellow in color. I would like to know the treatment cost for cleaning my teeth.
I am having pain in my jaw at times. The pain is when opening the mouth and move the jaw upward and downward. There will be pain in the left ear at times. If necessary shall I have to consult and ent surgeon or dental surgeon.
Hi, I am 30 years old, male and I have a pain in my left gum (mouth) for last 1 months. What should I do?
Hello. Am suffering from bad smell which cmng frm my mouth. I'll brush my teeth twice a day bt after 1 hour it is continue with smell. I can't able to talk with my friends. Bt one thing that I observed is. The smell is cmng frm my throat not from my teeth. please help me.
Their professional education includes three years of specialized study after becoming a dentist, emphasizing child psychology, growth and development. Infants, preschoolers, children, and adolescents each need different approaches in dealing with their behavior, guiding their dental growth and development, and helping them avoid future dental problems. The pediatric dentist is best qualified to meet these needs.
To help a child stay totally healthy, the pediatric dentist often works with pediatricians, other physicians and other dental specialists. All children, whether healthy, chronically ill, disabled, or mentally challenged are served best through this team approach. This specialty is becoming even more important as a result of technical advances in medicine and dentistry and the increased populations of children with chronic diseases and congenital problems.
Pleasant visits to the dental office promote the establishment of trust and confidence in your child that will last a lifetime. Our goal at our clinics, along with our staff, is to help all children feel good about visiting the dentist and teach them how to care for their teeth. From our special office designs, to our communication style, our main concern is what is best for your child.
Our pediatric dentists provide an ongoing assessment of your child’s dental needs and may suggest preventive procedures like additional fluoride, dietary changes, space maintainers or sealants. We also undertake all necessary therapeutic procedures like fillings, apexogenesis, apexification, stainless steel crowns, habit-breaking appliances etc. Our specialists are trained in management of uncooperative, physically handicapped and mentally challenged children and we are also equipped with options like sedation dentistry to cater to the dental needs of special children.