Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bidar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul KareemYour feedback matters!
Iam male of 20yrs. I hav extra teeth in my upper jaw. I can't able to smile beczit lokks ugly while I smile pls solve my problem.
One thing that can put away talking to someone very interesting is bad breath. And it is not an uncommon problem. While most just try to use mouth wash and chewing gums to keep it away, it is important to note that bad breath can be a sign of underlying causes, both in the mouth and the body as a whole.
Identifying the reason can help in early diagnosis and prompt treatment of the actual disease condition.
There could be oral and general causes for bad breath or halitosis as it is medically called. Food habits and other lifestyle habits including smoking can also lead to bad breath.
- Presence of food debris in a moist environment (saliva) is ideal for the oral bacteria to act on the food particles and break them down. This causes a bad breath, when it leads to plaque formation and it then calcifies into a hardened substance called calculus. Plaque and calculus are the main ingredients for tooth decay and periodontal disease.
- Severe tooth decay leads to bad breath as does periodontal infections. In severe cases, there could even be abscess formation in the root area of the tooth with pus formation
- Unclean dentures are another source of halitosis. There could be food lodged in between teeth or the undersurface of the denture, leading to bad breath.
- Dry mouth or xerostomia - Certain diseases and drugs can lead to dry mouth with reduced amounts of saliva. Saliva has a natural flushing effect on the bacteria, and in its absence, the bacteria thrive, leading to a bad odour.
General health: Chronic diseases like gastroesophageal reflux disease, digestive disorders, liver disorders, cancer, and diabetes can lead to bad breath.
- Long-term smoking and/or chewing tobacco and alcohol are also reasons for bad breath.
- Crash diets: People on low-carb diets can have a bad breath, owing to burning of the fat and producing ketones, which have a strong smell.
- Medications: Nitrates to reduce angina, chemotherapy agents for cancer, phenothiazines for anxiety can all lead to bad breath. They reduce saliva and/or release chemicals causing bad breath.
Management: The first step in managing halitosis is to nail the cause down, which makes it easier to treat.
- Start with oral hygiene check, and if there is decay or gum disease, consider restorations and cleaning.
- Mouth rinses can be used in the maintenance phase.
- Cessation of tobacco use should be considered.
- General health conditions like GERD should be managed
- Artificial saliva in cases of xerostomia
- Alternative medications if they are causing the bad breath
Oral breath is definitely embarrassing but can be managed very easily.
I've a bad odor in mouth, in spit of taking care and brushing mouth every day. I was using" beta dine" in regular manner two month before. Still there was no tendency of reduce the odor. Now i'm not using any medicine. Please suggest to overcome the long pending problem.
I am 26 years female. I have problem in my teeth. Since I transfered from Pune to Delhi. I have got a lot of blackening of front teeth both rows in between the gap line of the teeth. All my teeth line turned black. I do not drink smoke or use any other which can cause these types of issues. Please help me out as this blackening is increasing day by day.
I am getting blood in the mouth when I wake up at morning . I brush twice a day my teeth is good but from sides of the teeth blood is coming . I used so many tooth paste like gumcare, sensitive but still I am facing this problem.
I an suffering from teeth pain. Sir I decided that I'll remove teeth. But doctor said that the gap will not fill after that. Is there any serious problem if I will not fill the gap by artificial teeth?
Orthodontist is a specialist who is qualified in the diagnosis, prevention & treatment of teeth and facial irregularities and with the help of braces and wires, bringing the teeth in a perfect position giving you a beautiful smile.
Orthodontists complete a 5 year dental GRADUATE program (B.D.S.) & then 3 years of formal POST GRADUATE (M.D.S.) training in Orthodontics . For braces treatment be it for you or your child, visit a local orthodontist in your city.
I am 30 yr old male. I had taken ceramic braces treatment at age of 25 yrs and my teeth got back to a good shape. After few months I stopped wearing retainers. But now I see that there are gaps forming between front lower teeth. But if I wear retainers again for 2-3 days, the teeth moves back. I'm looking for a permanent solution. I can send my teeth images if reqd. Please suggest.
Hello Dr. I am29 years old. My tooth have been a raised in an irregular pattern. Compared to top layer bottom layer is worst, I need to get my tooth pattern little regular at least on the top layer. Some of the teeth are in damaged condition also. Get me the appropriate cost impact for this treatment.
I am getting very low temperature fever from 2 days ,the fever is not being continues it is getting cooler within a short time, the fever with little muscle pain ,legs pain and the tongue is some what bitter taste that's it and I have used paracetamol tablet yesterday that's it can I get any suggestions.
Fruits and vegetables which require continuous biting like apples, carrots and corn should be avoided as it can become quite difficult while the braces are on.