Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bidar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abdul Kareem
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abdul KareemYour feedback matters!
My lower left wisdom tooth is erupting. And it is coming from the lateral side. I don't have any symptoms. Should I be worried?
Im 37 years old. I use to chew gutkha since 10 yrs. Suddenly I stopped . I want my teeth to be whitened.
Sir/ma'am I have problem in my teeth All above teeth is in front (straight) and All below teeth is in back (straight) And when I eat there is half cm gap in between the above all teeth and below all teeth But my all above teeth is good looking and 100% straight but I have the gap problem only. So I want to ask that is there any solution from dentist to overcome this solution. And also when I am in rest then my all teeth don't meet each other (ie the all above teeth is in front and all below teeth in back so there is gap) I want my front above teeth to meet front below teeth even I am in rest (not talking) And also I want to spend 1 lakh rs. To dentist when I will 28 years old so please help from the science point of view. Is this possible?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: It may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Why tongue ulcer occur again and again after few months. My age is 33 yrs. please tell me the reason. Thanks
I’m Dr Prashant Chaudhury. I’m managing Sparkle Dental Clinic. It’s a family dentistry. We provide all the facilities at one place in the Sparkle Dental Clinic. So today we will be talking about dental implants.
Dental implants are used for the replacement of your missing tooth. Basically, a dental implant is a type of titanium screw that is used to place in the jaw bone which helps to integrate with the bone and over it, a crown is placed. So it is the best replacement for your missing tooth without disturbing your surrounding teeth surfaces and your surrounding teeth support is not needed for the implant placement like conventional methods of the breach and the removal dentures. The main concern over the dental implants is the time duration of the treatment. Usually, this is over 3-8 months time duration required for placement of a permanent capping in the implant. For this time duration period, there have been various researches.
Dr eye Dental in Germany has come up with the basal implants so that we can place immediate implants at the time of retraction as well as we can put the permanent tooth capping over the implants within 3 days. Seeing the major advantage of basal implants, it is less time consuming as well as the patients don’t have to go for the extensive surgeries. We can place basal implants in a very low bone conditions. Extensive surgery like bone rafting, sinus lift to increase the bone first and then place the conventional implants doesn’t require, so patients doesn’t has to go for multiple surgeries to place the implant only one surgery placement of implant. Third day the patient will get his own permanent teeth reducing the cost of the treatment reducing the time of the treatment and the implants carry a lifetime warranty for the basal implantology.
So, if you have more concerns of basal implant logy or conventional implants you can join me at lybrate, you can text me, call me or book an appointment for at Sparkle Dental Clinic at lybrate