Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Sanjeeb Behera
Submit a review for Mr. Sanjeeb BeheraYour feedback matters!
I Masturbate daily from last 1 year And I do not have any problem just sometime my hand and legs start vibrating and have memory problem but if I will leave masturbating suddenly will there be any problem or not and will I be able to born a child or not (married life will be fine) I am 18 years old so if I leave masturbate now will I be able to born a child healthy child.
I am 20 years old male. I am forgetting everything. and don't even know what is happening with me tell me what to do?
I am 24.5 years old. I want to quit smoking tell me some easy but very effective methods. Just tell me how to control this feeling.
My memory power is too weak if I learn anything now after a two or three hour I forget it. What can I do?
I am 34 years just got married with a person whom I love most but he is married now he is with his first wife but call me regularly I am feeling so unsecured n losing wait also n not able to sleep at night.
I can not remember that what I am study after 1 hour and also some times I have forgetting immediately as the same time I was thanked. Haw can relief from it?
Maintaining a healthy relation with your partner in bed is of utmost importance for your relationship, but it should also kept in mind that it is not the only factor which is important. Your sex life is one of the keys to a successful relationship. With the advent of time, your sexual relationship with your partner may start to fade and seem uninteresting.
Here are 5 tips following which you can maintain a passionate sex life:
- Maintain overall intimacy: Regular good sex is important as it helps you to forget your daily hustle and bustle and end up in a different kind of world. Sexual intimacy is a key factor in living up your relationship. However, you should keep in mind that intimacy is not just confined to the bedroom. To maintain your spark, you must be intimate in other aspects of life as well with your partner. Preparing a meal together, dancing together, going for vacations enable to maintain intimacy in other sections instead of just the sex.
- Communicate: Tell your partner about your sexual preferences. Mention what you like and what is not suitable for you. Getting comfortable with each other is the most vital aspect in maintaining continued passion in your sex life. If you are not totally at ease with your partner, you may never find yourself experimenting or trying new moves in bed. Moreover, your partner is your counterpart and your most trusted companion. Communication at the level of friendship is also very important.
- Make Efforts and Moves: For people who are very busy and have got no time for their partners, a change in mentality is required. Instead of giving up on your sex life because of lack of time, make a move to find time and solve the problem. Taking time off will also relax your mind on account of which you can enjoy the sex better. Little things like dinner together, a shower together can be great boosters. So never ignore them. All you need is give some effort.
- Maintain a playful relationship: Always maintain a playful nature with your partner. Instead of pertaining to the bed, spice up your sex by choosing different locations. Indulging in sex on your rooftop under a full moon, or buying innovative, naughty sex toys allows you to gel better with your partner. Sex is enjoyed more when accompanied with laughter and fun.
- Be unpredictable: An ever static, same old routine dampens your sex life. Making unpredictable moves, which have got something new in them as these add new life to your sexual relationship. Try the funniest and most charming moves to surprise your partner. This ensures everlasting freshness.
Your sex life is an important part of your relationship and you should try your best to maintain the passion throughout.