Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Kumar Rout
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Male Breast Disorders
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Treatment of Double Chin
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Heart Attacks
Hernia Repair Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil Kumar RoutYour feedback matters!
- Laser Tattoo Removal is one of the latest inventions of Medical Sciences.Previously it was impossible to remove the permanent tattoos but now with the advancement of technology the permanent tattoos can be removed easily in a few sessions.
- Lasers remove tattoos by breaking up the pigment colors with a high-intensity light beam called Laser.Generally 2 to 6 sessions are required for complete removal of Tattoo.However depending upon the size,coloration,age and location of the tattoo determine the exact number of sessions.
- Only a certified and skilled dermatologist should perform Laser Tattoo Removal Treatment.
Hair loss often starts as a problem we tend to brush aside until it actually starts showing up in worrying quantities on the hair brush. Suddenly, we observe our scalp to be more visible, there is more hair in the shower drain, on our shoulders and on our seats.
It is common to shed around 50 hairs in a day but when this dramatically changes to 150+ a day, you need to take action as quickly as possible.
These alternative ways will help ensure you don't suffer from any hair loss. These include:
- Having a dry scalp can also increase itchiness. It would be a good idea to use natural oil on your hair before you wash it if that's the reason behind your itch.
- Sensitivity to a new product may be causing a sudden itchiness in your scalp. So, if you have switched to a new shampoo, mousse or anything else, do try abstaining from applying it for a few days to see if the itchiness subsides.
- Instead of scratching, pat or rub the sensitive area with the flat of your fingers. 4. When your scalp feels itchy, try and distract yourself. The more you think about how itchy your scalp is, the more it will itch. While scratching your hair does lead to hair loss, the good news is your hair will grow back because the damage is not permanent. However, it is not advisable to keep scratching your head because you'll just lose more hair. 5
Homeopathic treatment to deal with hair loss:
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is a homeopathic treatment that is used to treat hair loss. It promotes hair growth in spots where hair loss has occurred.
- Sulphur: Sulphur is an excellent homeopathic remedy to treat hair loss as it promotes hair growth. It also eliminates dandruff from the scalp.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This homeopathic remedy is made from sodium chloride and is used to treat hair problems resulting from skin complications. It is also recommended for women who face hair loss from menstrual problems. It treats dandruff and hair disorders due to hormonal imbalances.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!