Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil DaraYour feedback matters!
Whenever I eat something hot or cold, there is an unbearable pain in my teeth. Please can you tell me the remedy?
I have got cough and mouth ulcers. Please suggest cure for mouth ulcers, should I stop eating almond.
I am 27 year old and have problem of mouth not complety open during eating or spoken, pain in ear. I consult with dentist but they said that there was no problem in my teeth. Now what should I do?
Hi, I have bridge fitted both side. Left side 3 units and right side 4 units bridge. Both are shaky now. So I want to have implant teeth on both side. One by one. Please suggest the estimated (Range) cost per unit. Thank you!
I ate sweet today and got tooth pain On my most of the teeth all around I got yellow yellow something, My one of the teeth is holed and broken that pains and just on below my right cheek on right of my chin I got may be mounted muscle tumor type actually may not be tumor but when I press it my that damage teeth pains that thing and my teeth is related may be.
My sister is 18 years old. There has become several holes inside her mouth and lips and upper side of lips. There are white cover on the holes. She can't move her mouth, can't eat, can't talt properly, it is painful. Please doctors consult her some medicine.
Sir my mouth has a foul smell what to do tried different kinds of paste and therapy but nothing worked. My tooth are also yellow.
Hi I wanna know what will be the cost for putting clip to teeth? How many month it will take? And I don't want to remove my teeth n put clip. Kindly suggest.
Hello please suggest me which is the best way to protect ourself from Mouth problem as I am facing many issue like small ulcer and pigmentation frequently. Hence please suggest how to protect from it.
I am facing bad breath for a couple of days? Does it need medical attention? What can it probably be? I brush my teeth twice a day. Thanks in advance.
Is it possible to retain a cracked-tooth?I have a cracked-tooth feeling very sensitivity from hot and cold otherwise no problem.
Mere gums me swelling aati rehti hai bar bar. Wisdom tooth nikla hai or swelling me upar ka dant niche gup pe lag k dard karta hai.
Manual Toothbrush vs. Electric Toothbrush
In a world where every little thing is being automated, why must the activity of brushing your teeth be left behind? Well unless scientists come up with a technique that entirely renders brushing your teeth unnecessary, the only thing we can rely on as of today is easing the activity. And that has been done by bringing in the electronic toothbrushes in the market.
The manual toothbrush was invented in the 1930s. Several upgrades and updates were added to the toothbrush, and in the 1990s, the electronic toothbrush was introduced. Is it better than the manual toothbrush, or is the vintage route more beneficial, let's take a look:
- Cost: Electronic toothbrushes cost significantly more than manual toothbrushes. A manual toothbrush could cost on an average Rs. 30-Rs.40, whereas an electronic toothbrush costs close to Rs.400-Rs.500.
- Features: Unless you have a set timer in front of you, the time you take to brush your teeth manually solely depends on you. Electronic toothbrushes come with a built in timer which you can set at 2 minutes or more (2 minutes being the appropriate time considered for effective cleaning of teeth). This built-in timer saves you from relying on your guesswork and effectively helps you clean your teeth according to the recommended timings.
- Convenience: Manual toothbrushes are convenient to carry while traveling. They have negligible weight and can fit into any travel pouch easily. Electronic toothbrushes, on the other hand, are heavy in weight and need a battery charger to be carried along, which makes them a pain to carry around.
- Effort: Electronic toothbrushes significantly reduce your effort put into the activity. All you need to do is tilt your toothbrush to a 45-degree angle, and let the toothbrush do all the work. Whereas, manual toothbrushes, require you to carefully use proper brushing techniques to get the best results and thus require more effort.
- Options: Manual toothbrushes come with a huge variety of bristles, heads, colors etc. For sensitive gums, one can pick a toothbrush with soft bristles; for kids, one can pick a toothbrush with a smaller head to fit into their mouths. Electronic toothbrushes, as of today do not come in a variety of sizes or bristle types. Thus, the choice and utility are restricted.
And the most important factor-
Oral health maintenance: Electronic toothbrushes are known to give better results in comparison to manual toothbrushes when it comes to removing plaque and gingivitis. Also in the case of children when you cannot ensure whether they are brushing their teeth properly, electronic toothbrushes come to the rescue.
Though electronic toothbrushes give better results with lesser effort, manual toothbrushes have their own conveniences, too.