Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Subrat KumarYour feedback matters!
This problem about my pimple? I am caring that problem fron last 10 years, do you give me any suggestion to vanish it?
I constantly have muscle pain. Usually in my legs and thighs. I had started gaining 6 months back and stopped it 1 month back. I have been having this pain from last 6 months.
What would be the reason of stomach pain after 3 c sections in 3 yrs. please help to tell how I take care of myself. I am getting slim day by day. Have a 8 months baby. Is this slimness becz of feed milk to baby.
I am 44 years old my blood report detail.(1. Serum tsh: 5.41.(2. Serum cholesterol-total: 215.(3. Triglycerides: 159.(4. Serum hdl-direct: 40. Serum ldl-direct: 153. please advise precautions and medicines. Thank you sir/madam.
I have pain in my neck for a long time, like when I turn my neck towards the right and left, it seems that she is swelling from inside. My neck becomes stiff. I had become viral first then I did her medicine but she Then again, the problem came. Now whenever I eat some curd or cold cheese, the problem becomes more and more difficult becomes completely hard. And now back down the back bone is facing down the neck. Now there has also started to hurt me when I rotate the neck. Please help me tell some good medicines, and if you have to do some Test, then tell that too! Please help me.
My spouse is suffering from lower back pain due to dislocation lower discs and examined by spine specialist and suggested for surgery a few months back. She consulted a Physiotherapist who is specilised in 4MOT and advised her for 15-30 sittings for treatment. He has not explained to her in understandable way what sort of treatment he provides. He has made measurements for both exterior and interior (through MRI scan)the posture/bend her both legs and also bend her in standing position. He made the treatment as a package for about 3-4 lakhs. She is worried now what could be opted. She is not financially sound. Kindly advise.
Are you planning to lose weight and thinking of the various foods, which you should consume or avoid? Fruits may contain sugar, which is not ideal for weight loss. However, several fruits contain important nutrients, which are essential for your health. Fruits also keep you full while you consume limited calories. Here are some fruits which are beneficial for boosting your weight loss goals:
- Papaya : Papaya is a wonderful diuretic and antioxidant, it possesses a large amount of plant fiber, and very little calories. It also provides a good about of vitamins A, C, and B, calcium, iron and phosphorous. And if that weren't enough, papaya also helps in weight loss and fighting cellulite.
- Berries: Blueberries, raspberries and blackberries are full of nutrients and contain low sugar in comparison to other fruits like bananas and mangoes. Berries are considered to be ideal for burning calories in fast food. They also help in slowing down your digestion process and the absorption of fructose.
- Avocado: Avocados are beneficial in helping you with weight loss. Most people following a limited carbohydrate diet, fail to increase their fat intake content sufficient enough for smooth metabolism and body functioning. An avocado contains around 20 grams of healthy fat, which is quite low for an entire day. Higher fat increases metabolism and boosts testosterone levels, which is a primary hormone associated with weight loss in both men and women.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit is also effective in weight loss. It contains high amount of water, which increases your fullness, while only a few calories are contained. Because of this, adding grapefruit to your balanced diet is beneficial in fat loss.
- Watermelon: Watermelon also accounts for being effective in weight loss. It is high in water content and a serving of 100 grams of watermelon contains 30 calories only. They contain amino acids named arginine, which aid in fat burning. Watermelon keeps you hydrated and satiated for a long time. This will prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Guava: Guava is a healthy fruit, which is high in fiber and helps in weight loss. It has a low glycemic index because of which it is excellent for diabetic patients who need to lose weight. Guava also helps in keeping your bowel movements proper. This boosts your overall process of weight loss.
You should add bananas to your diet as it contains 105 calories per piece and is a source of instant energy. It is one of the best post workout fruits. Apples and pears are other fruits which help in weight loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
My age is 22 and I am healthy. My scalp is itching and its also dry and grainy type. I am also facing hair fall. Please suggest me please as I am facing hair fall.
Do you know that the future health of your baby is decided before you even conceive? Your preconception health is very important. Planning a baby is a demanding task, but if you plan it well you will have a healthier and easier pregnancy.
These are a few tips which can do wonders
1. Relaxation at Work and Household Backup - Plan out your work schedule. You might need to change your work hours or may be change the job profile. You will also need someone to help you out with the household chores around this time.
2. Finances - Get your finances settled and insurance plan changed accordingly.
3. Lifestyle Modification - Eat healthy. Stop the intake of alcohol and stop smoking. Set aside a time for regular exercise if possible. Try to lose that extra flab and stay very active.
4. Reduce Stress - Create a support system for yourself. Engage in activities that uplift your mood.
5. Take Folic Acid - Take 400 mcg of folic acid tablet daily. It helps prevent birth defects of brain and spine in the baby.
6. Avoid Exposure to - Harmful chemicals, metals and toxic substances at workplace and home. Protect yourself from infections. Stay away from cats.
7. Up-to-Date Vaccination - Make sure your vaccination is complete. Vaccination against rubella and flu are very important. It is also important to maintain a gap of at least one month between your rubella shot and pregnancy planning.
8. Optimize your Medical Condition - If you have hypertension, Diabetes, Asthma, Epilepsy or any other medical condition you must take complete advice from the physician. Blood pressure and sugar levels have to be under full control. The type and dose of the drug may need modifications.
9. Check Family History - Ask your parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, aunts and cousins about any health problems in the family like genetic problems, mental retardation or malformations in babies. This can help your Gynaecologist to determine which problems to look for and how to prevent it.
10. Visit your Doctor - Carry a record of your medical conditions, family history and a checklist of your queries. Get tested for Li Blood Group, Thalassemia, HIV, Thyroid Levels, and Blood Sugars. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.