Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Subrat KumarYour feedback matters!
My period was skipped there is no chances of conceive also I have taken deviry 10 mg for 5 days 2 days r over still my period not came what will be the reason or I go for ultrasound please help me.
Getting more sleep than required, and getting headache at evening (if just worked for 2 hrs continuously in office). Unable to concentrate on study at evening, any rebuilt energy medicine do you suggest for concentration.
I am purchasing weight gainer as m a skinny guy my age is 17 and height 5 inch. Does it blocks height? And its side effects?
I have severe reactions after using hair dye of any make. I had to take steroid (Dafcort 30 mg). Please let me know the side effects of this medicine.
Symptoms of psycho-sexual disorder you need to know
Psychosexual disorders are conditions that occur when there are discrepancies in sexual functioning caused by mental or emotional problems. These have various manifestations in the form of sexual dysfunction, sexual perversion and gender identity crisis.
The primary characteristic feature of psychosexual disorders is that these are not caused by any external physical factors or medical conditions, but are a result of internal conflicts that arise in the mind. These conflicts can be due to intense personal experiences that lead to stress, anxiety, depression, and guilt. Sexual trauma and negative body image issues are also known to cause psychosexual disorders in men and women.
The symptoms of psychosexual disorders have different kinds of indications in men and women. In many cases, it leads to the development of phobias towards sex and sexual activities. In other cases, it may create strong recurrent desires for unusual sexual situations and activities such as voyeurism, fetishism, exhibitionism, sexual sadism, necrophilia or pedophilia.
Each case is unique and different as it is caused by an exclusive set of factors, which affect every individual in a distinctive capacity.
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in women?
Psychosexual disorders in women are characterized by the following signs:
- inability to get sexually aroused despite adequate stimulation
- inability to achieve orgasm
- reduced sexual drive and the lack of desire for sex
- inadequate vaginal lubrication
- unconscious tightening of the vaginal muscles that causes interference in sexual activities
- experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
What are the symptoms of the psychosexual disorder in men?
Some of the signs of psychosexual disorder in men are as follows:
- inability to get or hold an erection (erectile dysfunction)
- premature ejaculation
- being unable to ejaculate
- reduced libido and inhibited sexual desire
- inability to achieve orgasm
- lack of sexual arousal through stimulation
Whatever is the cause, rest assured that it can be resolved completely with the help of a good therapist. So don't hesitate and continue suffering without getting help.
Related Tip: Why is having sex very painful for some people?
I am losing my hair at a very high rate. there are some patches where no hairs are also there. What to do?
1. Keep tummy muscles tight but don't hold your breath.
2. Keep the shoulders back and down. Avoid rounding shoulders forward and slouching especially when sitting for prolong periods using laptops or computers.
3. Try to stretch every 30 minutes by backward bending back for 30 seconds in standing or sitting.
4. Seek help from a friend or family member who can reinforce your habit and remind when you go to the poor posture mode.
5. Learn specific exercise to strengthen back and abdominal muscles and above all stay active and fit!