Lybrate.com has top trusted Pain Management Specialists from across India. You will find Pain Management Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pain Management Specialists online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shovan Kumar Rath
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Back Pain Treatment
Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Chronic Pain Management
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Treatment of Muscle Pain Skeleton System
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Treatment of Spinal Diseases
Submit a review for Dr. Shovan Kumar RathYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Shovan Kumar Rath provides answers that are well-reasoned. Is there any other option to get rid of it ...means any medicine or else
Hii. This is shiv sharma. Actually I am facing pain in my stomach since one week. I have taken some medicines as advised by medical care. But I can't feel any progress. So please help me.
I am having a pain in the front and back side of my right side of the chest, also I am having a stomach pain. Also I am vomiting continuous.Please tell.
I am having pain in the left leg for nearly last 4 months. I have consulted to start with Orthopedician who diagnosed the problem as TROCHANTERIC Bursitis .After not getting relief, I consulted Neurophysiologist who after detail physical examination suggested to check with my Rheumatologist. He prescribed pain reliever for 2 weeks, but till date no relief. Please advise concerned Dept/Doctor who can diagnose the problem for treatment.
I am 22 years old, I am doing bpo job, daily 8-9 hrs I will use system, daily I will get headaches, friends suggest that use specs before when we set inforent of system, which specs I have to use.
I am suffering from pain in my legs from last two days. I have sprayed some gel on legs to overcome but still there is pain even I can't walk properly please suggest what to do.
I am 50 years. Suffering with diabetics for last 12 years with hypertension. Undergone twice coronary anigioplasty in last 2 years. Now under insulin therapy. Need your suggestion on this. Also suffering with frozen shoulder & sexual dysfunction.
I have muscle pain in my back sometimes and it pans when I walk and I cannot walk sometimes, what should I do?
I had stomach pain and burning feeling. I did endoscopy and results are normal. Also the endoscopy results show H.Pylori positive. What should I do. I am worried.
I had ACL injury grade 1 in my left knee, it's been 7 days resting and using knee braces. I don't feel any improvement as such. How much time it takes usually to completely recover?
I have chest congestion with non productive cough with vomiting sensation and throat pain please suggest any medicine and chest pain I am taking sompraz L for gerd problem.
Sometimes, the joint that connects the big toe to the feet may develop an unnatural hump. This condition is known as bunions. Sometimes, it may so happen that the big toe move towards the other toes, pushing the base of the toe outward, leading to the development of bunions. There are ways, by which you treat bunions. Some of them are-
- Medication: Visiting a doctor is the most prudent step to take in case you are suffering from bunions. The inflammation and the swelling that accompany bunions can be initially treated by medicines and pain relievers.
- Heating pad: Heating pad generally treats and manages pain by applying heat on the affected areas. In the case of bunions, heating pad has emerged as an effective way to deal with bunions.
- Ice pack: Working on a principle, which is the very reverse of heating pad, ice packs uses refrigerant gel or cold water to treat injuries.
- Wearing the shoe of the right size: Bunions are generally the result of wearing ill-fitting shoes. Therefore, one of the easiest way to deal with it would probably be wearing the right size.
- Bunion pads: At the initial stages, a bunion can be treated by wearing a bunion pad. This will help to realign the toe that had deviated as well as reduce the ensuing pain.
- Foot exercises: Exercises have always proved to be an efficient way in dealing with various physical deformities, and a bunion is no different. Few foot exercises can work wonders in treating bunions.
- Surgery: This is used in the case of extreme situations. When the condition persists, then the intervention of a surgery becomes important to realign the affected toe.