Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can view profiles of all Dermatologists online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satyabrata Tripathy
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Treatment of Sunburn
Laser Hair Removal
Submit a review for Dr. Satyabrata TripathyYour feedback matters!
I am Soni 24 year old I want know why I loss me fairness pls recommend any syrup for get fairness glowing skin my skin is so oily pls give me right suggestion.
Skin irritants are everywhere. Even in your house, there is practically no place where there are no skin irritants. Laundry detergents, air fresheners and floor polishes are just a few factors that cause skin itching. The reason why this happens is because products like air fresheners and floor polishes take away essential oils and water from the skin which leads to dryness and irritation.
This type of dry, itchy skin can also progress to skin conditions like eczema. Here are some ways you can stop your skin from becoming dry and itchy:
- Wear gloves: The ideal thing to do would be to wear soft, thin cotton gloves and wear rubber gloves on top of that. Do not touch a bucket or sponge without it. If you cannot wear soft, thin cotton gloves underneath, at least wear the rubber gloves as this protects your hands from irritants.
- Take a shower after swimming: Chlorine is one of the principal causes of itchiness in your skin. It is absolutely essential that once you have finished swimming you take a shower with water and a little soap. Even more importantly, use a moisturizer with glycerin in it, as this will keep the moisture trapped inside. Glycerin is particularly good at holding on to moisture.
- Petroleum jelly: Petroleum jelly has been proven to reduce the chance of dry, itchy skin because it contains only one ingredient. This one ingredient formula is especially great when it is applied to sensitive skin. The reason why one ingredient is better than a moisturizer with many chemicals is because a one ingredient formula is gentler and therefore creates a protective barrier against irritants.
- Oatmeal bath: For this kind of treatment, grind oatmeal in a blender and then sprinkle it in your bath water. Oatmeal has an anti-inflammatory substance known as Avenanthramide, which decreases itching and redness of the skin.
- Cleanliness: This is perhaps the most important tip, which can be given. If you do not regularly clean your floors or wash your bed sheets in hot water than you are at a high risk of getting mites and these are one of the most common irritants of your skin.
My skin is combination skin, previously one doctor advised me to use cosmelite cream for my black spots left due to pimples m using it bt spots is nt reducing and my skin l become dark if I stop using it please suggest.
What is HPV infection?
The human papillomavirus (HPV) is a virus that causes skin and mucous membrane infections. There are more than 100 varieties of human papillomavirus (HPV). Some types of HPV infection cause plantar warts on the feet, while other varieties of HPV infection are responsible for the warts that most commonly occur on a person’s hands or face.
Symptoms of HPV infection-
- Rough, raised bumps that usually occur on the hands, fingers or around fingernails
- Slightly raised lesions darker than your regular skin color usually appear on your face, neck, hands, wrists, elbows or knees
- Flat lesions, small cauliflower-like bumps or tiny stem-like protrusions most commonly on the vulva
Causes of HPV infection-
- Sexual intercourse
- Anal sex
- Skin-to-skin contact in the genital region
Risk factors of HPV infection-
- Multiple sex partners
- Weakened immune systems
- Damaged skin
Complications of HPV infection-
- Oral and upper respiratory lesions
- Cervical cancer
Diagnosis of HPV infection-
Diagnosis of HPV infection involves the following tests:
- Vinegar solution test
- Pap test
- DNA test
Precautions & Prevention of HPV infection-
- Reduce your number of sex partners
- Using a latex condom, that may prevent some but not all HPV transmission
- Keep your feet clean and dry, wearing clean socks, and wearing shoes or sandals in public pools and locker rooms.
- Routine HPV vaccination for girls and boys ages 11 and 12 is available
- Homeopathic Treatment of HPV infection
- Acupuncture & Acupressure Treatment of HPV infection
- Psychotherapy Treatment of HPV infection
- Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of HPV infection
- Surgical Treatment of HPV infection
- Dietary & Herbal Treatment of HPV infection
- Other Treatment of HPV infection
Treatment of HPV infection-
Homeopathic Treatment of HPV Infection-
Homeopathy heals lesions and prevents further lesions. It treats the person as a whole. Treatment is constitutional. It means that homeopathic treatment focuses on the patient as a person, as well as his pathological condition. It balances the energy system, improves immunity and body functions. It naturally cures the root cause of disorder. Some of the homeopathic medicines that can be used for treatment of HPV infection are:
- Nit Ac
Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy Treatment of HPV Infection-
Psychotherapy and hypnotherapy can help in stress relief. They can help in better coping and early relief.
Conventional / Allopathic Treatment of HPV infection-
Allopathic Treatment of HPV infection involves the following medications:
- Salicylic acid
- Imiquimod cream
- Podofilox cream
- Trichloroacetic acid
Surgical Treatment of HPV infection
Surgical Treatment of HPV infection involves one of the following surgeries:
Dietary & Herbal Treatment of HPV infection-
- Eat foods rich in antioxidants such as blueberries, tomatoes, strawberries and cherries.
- Eat sweet potatoes, carrots, broccoli, lettuce and tomatoes.