Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pradipt Ranjan Sahoo
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Throat Ache
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Ear Wax Removal Procedures
Treatment of Nose Infection
Treatment of Neck swelling
Submit a review for Dr. Pradipt Ranjan SahooYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Well mannered soft spoken Doctor.l have visited twice to pvg ent clinic. His hand is like miracle. Fees quite affordable and no unnecessary testings.Excellent doctor. (Bankanidhi Mahabhoi, Belpahar ,Jharsuguda)
Dr Pradipt examined properly my ear.cleaned by a suction.well mannered doctor.now my ear is fine.
Good advice, fees is higher than service
I am suffering from burning sensation in throat and down the chest centre Whenever I have food it starts burning for sometime really I am very disturbed with this this is from 4 to 5 says.
Hello doctor, I am 20 year old female and I have nose allergies and bleeding problem for last 7 week. What should I do?
My nose bone is moved towards right so what is the solution to fix my bone in middle please tell me.
Hi, I have been suffering from fever for last two weeks but I think it is not because of climate or weather change. It may be due to the food i'm having at my hostel, because I feel giddy after having it. How can I be sure?
A majority of people experience nosebleeds at least once in their lifetimes, whether from excessive picking of the nose or a pretty hard fall. Most nosebleeds go away soon but it can get very serious if you are not careful.
Nosebleeds can be broadly classified into two types:
1. Anterior nosebleeds, which happen from the front of the nose, are quite normal and get better quickly.
2. Posterior nosebleeds happen from deep within the nose and get very serious if proper care is not provided. Sudden increase in BP in hypertensive patients. However, such cases are rare and happen only in extreme trauma.
What to do when a nosebleed strikes?
- To stop the bleeding, tilt your head upwards and apply ice on the bridge of the nose. This helps in stopping the blood flow quickly. You can also stuff cotton in your nostrils while doing it.
- Blow your nose in order to clear the clots in the nose as they can prolong bleeding.
When does a nosebleed get serious?
- When the measures to stop the bleeding don't work. You are at risk to lose blood if you don't get medical help.
- If you have regular nosebleeds then consult your doctor immediately as it could be a symptom of an underlying health condition.
- A nosebleed can also become serious if you are having medicines that thin blood as it could make the nosebleed more severe.
- If you suffer from a blood clotting disorder.
- If the nosebleed is a caused by a trauma like a fall or an accident and you are having difficulty in stopping the bleeding, get immediate medical help. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.
I have a thyroid patient and I feel my bones are going week day by day and have breathing problem when I running so what should I do.
I am 24 year old I have done an ECG Result is Sinus Rhythm Right axis Deviation This report is normal I am worry about please help me.
Loss or impairment of hearing can happen due to a variety of causes and may be temporary or permanent in nature, depending on the type and severity of the condition. One of the most common causes of hearing impairment is age. The degeneration of one's vital organs and senses becomes a reality for many people as the advancement of age happens, and the delicate insides of the ears are no different. Noise pollution, injury to the ear drum or any other part of the ear, as well as the movement of particles inside are only a few of the many reasons for loss of hearing. One of the many ways of dealing with long term hearing impairment is by using a hearing aid.
- Long Forgotten Sound: A hearing aid will help you reacquaint yourself with long forgotten and subtle sounds that you may not have been able to hear for a long time. Many times, this kind of impairment also makes us forget to notice the fact that we do not hear so many normal sounds in our everyday lives - sounds that we probably did not notice even earlier. This may include the whirring of a fan, the whoosh of the air, the pitter patter of pets' feet and so much more. A hearing aid will help in bringing about an adjustment to these sounds that you will actually end up discovering again.
- Technicalities: The hearing aid basically works by letting your hearing and ears readjust to the various volumes, intensity and vibrations that one feels when different sounds reach the ears. This helps in hearing better.
- Amplification: A hearing aid is basically an electroacoustic device that fits in neatly behind your ear where it is tucked away from plain sight. This device helps in amplifying sounds so that you can catch them and hear them more clearly.
- Modulation: The ENT specialist will usually prescribe a certain kind of hearing aid based on your individual condition in terms of volume, size, power and circulation. These factors help in modulating the sounds in a certain way so that they reach the nerve pathways from the inner ear and travel to the brain in a proper and effective way. This is usually done in a customised way to cater to the specific type and cause of your hearing loss.
Using a hearing aid is a matter of retraining your hearing rather than restoring it completely. These aids will be helpful in regaining a better sense of hearing within the condition you are going through, rather than reversing the condition completely.