Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Padarabind Patra
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Padarabind PatraYour feedback matters!
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Since last three days he having saviour stomach pain. Doctor said it's a infection. Prescribed but still intermittently feeling pain which is very uncomfortable.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet I am not sure what else can I do can you please help me with this?
I am 21 years old. I had irregular period problems. There will be one month gap between my periods. I got last period on 8 march. And had intercourse with my husband on April 2.till now I did not get periods! Am I pregnant now? We had inter course only one time. How many chances are there for being pregnant?
Dear doctors My BP is 140/90. I take once in a week 180 ml of alcohol and at least 5 cigarettes is it okay I am 50 years old male. Pl advice me.
I am 26 I have dandruff in my hair with that I also get pimples on my face how can I get rid of my problem.
My name is sai, I am 19 years old I am suffering from heavy weight. I don't even eat sugar and sweet I want to reduce my belly fat and reduce weight.
I am 24 year old female and have little bit dark skin. So any treatment? How to reduce Melanin. What should I do?
Homeopathy is a branch of medicine that focuses on improving the body's healing mechanism to treat the cause of the disease. Acne is a skin condition that results in pimples on the face or other areas of the body. Homeopathic treatments are based on the premise of removing the cause of the disease rather than just curing the symptoms.
Homeopathic remedies are prescribed after a thorough analysis of your medical history, emotional and physical constitution. All Homeopathic medicines are based on achieving potency of the substance, which is done by diluting it with water and alcohol. In case of acne, this treatment controls the secretion of oil by the skin, removes acne related scars and eliminates underlying conditions such as hormonal imbalance that causes acne.
Various Homeopathic remedies to treat acne are:
- Sanguinaria: It is a very effective remedy for treating acne in women who have problems in their periods. It is also used in acne treatment in women who suffer from sexual problems.
- Silica: This treatment enhances the immune system of the body so that acne formation in the body is reduced. This is a common treatment for people who have recurrent bouts of acne.
- Calcariasulphuricum: This treatment is recommended for people who regularly have large pimples filled with pus. The person tends to be easily affected by heat.
- Dulcamara: It is used in treating acne as well as scars left by acne. It is usually recommended for acne that occurs due to climate changes.
- Natrum Muriaticum: This treatment is made from common salt and is used to treat acne that results from menstrual irregularities and other hormonal disturbances. It is also used for treating oily skin and other rashes which result from it.
- Arctium lappa: It is a Homeopathic remedy for treating symptoms of acne and its scars.
- Kali Brom
- Asterias Rubens
- Pulsatilla Nig.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.