Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Niranjan KarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from severe back pain for last 1 month. What should I do. All home remedies tried but not helping.
Bending over the sink to shave, wash your face, or brush your teeth can put tremendous pressure on the lumbar discs, especially for the first hour and a half after rising. Shaving in the shower helps to limit bending at the waist. An inexpensive mirror placed in the shower can help reduce disc irritation. Also, remember that the first hour and a half in the morning is the most dangerous time to bend forward at the waist. Always limit bending at the waist, but especially early in the day.
- Shaving in the shower will protect the lumbar disc by eliminating the need to bend over the sink.
- You may avoid early morning flexion by also brushing your teeth in the shower. To prevent injury while shaving or brushing your teeth at the sink, use a foot stool for one leg and pivot at the hips. Use your free hand to provide additional support on the countertop.
- Utilizing a foot stool may also help to reduce pressure on the lower back.You may avoid early morning flexion by also brushing your teeth in the shower. To prevent injury while shaving or brushing your teeth at the sink, use a foot stool for one leg and pivot at the hips. Use your free hand to provide additional support on the countertop.
I am 26 years old I have cervical problem from last 2 years & now I have problem in l 4 & l5 also. My doctor told me that this is not age appropriate so please tell me what is reason for that problem & suggesst me what to do now ?
I've met with an accident 7 months before. And I had injury on left hand wrist. Now there is a growth there. It seems little painful when I touch it. Wot should I do on it. Need help.
I had a boil in between my buts its very paining what is the cure for it I am feeling very afraid, long back it came it went off in 2 days now its not going can you suggest me please.
Sir, my left hand first finger & thumb exactly in the center front side getting pain where as no injury or other defects. The pain also get off automatically after some time. What could be the reason?
I am a 20 year old man. I have severe backpain. I ride motorbike for long hours. I used pain balm but no use. Now what should I do?
Inflammatory, chronic and systemic ailments can cause joint or connective tissue damage throughout the body along with fever, rash, hepato-spleenomegaly and arthritis in children. Juvenile arthritis is a persistent inflammatory disease that stays for at least 6 weeks and starts at an early age of less than 16 years with no particular cause detected for the same. This is more commonly found in among girls and is associated with physical as well as emotional stress and triggers any or a combination of symptoms such as irritability, listlessness, discomfort in walking, loss of weight without any apparent reason, loss of appetite, fever, swelling and pain in joint regions. In case your child is suffering from these problems, homeopathy can be of good help.
Homeopathy treats a patient as a whole along with his or her pathological conditions. The homeopathic medicines are prescribed after a complete evaluation and case-analysis of an individual that includes the clinical history of the child, physical as well as mental constitution. Some of the most commonly opted homeopathic medicines for treating juvenile arthritis are-
- Abrotanum: If your child is having trouble in moving causing marasmus of lower parts along with lameness and soreness, which is worse in the morning then this medicine, can help him or her. It is also effective in curing marasmus in children with remarkable emaciation, particularly of the leg where the skin is flabby and swung loose in multiple folds. Sometimes these symptoms are also added with constipation and diarrhoea where this medicine can be opted for.
- Aconite: In case the arthritis is causing drawing and tearing pains along the limbs with violent and acute pulling in the joint regions and bones, then Aconite can help. This medicine is normally recommended for acute arthritis in young people who lead a sedentary life with plethoric habit.
- Apis: When the juvenile arthritis causes swelling in the knee area with stringing soring pain then Apis can mitigate the pain. The pain can spread in the back portion and limbs with tired, bruised feeling and numbness in hands and finger tips. Sometimes hives are also formed with oedematous swellings along with intolerable itching as a symptom of juvenile arthritis. Apis is prescribed in all such cases.
If your child is suffering from this painful discomfort, then you must take him or her to a certified homeopathic doctor instead of administering the medicine without professional advice. With persistent treatment, your child will be able to lead a normal, healthy life like his or her peers and be completely relieved from the suffering.