Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Gourav DasYour feedback matters!
I had good experience with him during the treatment. He really cares for the patients.
My wife is pregnant 4 month running She has trenche mark on her stomach Is there any cream name for it?
Got a red rash down there on the skin of the tip n in the surrounding areas It burns a lot while urinating What should I do?
In my face so many small pimples. R coming after that pimples r coming normal. Black marks r come. It's will not coming from face. So plzz. Help me.
I have black colour on my neck irrespective of the rest of my colour so kindly suggest the answer for my problem.
My baby is 20 days old. Her lips becoming very dark day by day. Am wiping regularly after feeding. Please suggest how to improve the color of the lips.
I'm male 20 years completed. When I was kid I had very white skin and now I always live in outside even it is sunny. So how can I get white skin. Please give me some suggestions sir/mam. Some one suggested me use kojiesan soap. Please tell is it good for all types of skins and how could I use properly. Please tell me. Waiting for your replies.
I have skin problem for last 1 year pimples appear in my face and scars. Please suggest me how I get my face clean from pimples and marks.
I got white heads on my cheeks from the past 4months. How can I get rid of it. Please provide any solutions.
I am fair in complexion but becoming black when I travel in sun. Idnt use any creams etc not even a face powder also Worrying a lot becoming black when exposed to sun Pls suggest me solution homeopathy or any other is desirable.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.