Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. G S S Mohapatra Mohapatra
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. G S S Mohapatra MohapatraYour feedback matters!
very nice n friendly person......best doctor i hv ever seen
Nice experience..he is a very good doctor
Very good doctor
I have been observing only brown discharge on my period date. Its not like similar period. And I had tested pregnancy before this and shows negative. Did I pregnant?
Any injury to the kidney caused by an outside force is called a kidney trauma. Though kidneys are guarded by your rib cage and back muscles, a blunt or penetrating trauma can injure the kidney.
What are the types of kidney trauma?
The type of kidney traumas depends upon the injury caused. Read on to know more:
- Blunt trauma: This type of trauma occurs from an injury or impact by the blunt end of the object. The object does not pierce your skin in this type of trauma.
- Penetrating trauma: In this type of trauma, the damage to the kidney is done by a pointed object or something that has a sharp end. The object pierces into the skin.
What are the symptoms of kidney trauma?
The several symptoms of kidney trauma include:
- A blunt trauma will produce blood in the urine which is the most common symptom. If the injury is deep and a lot of blood has come out, then you can see it with your naked eye.
- Sometimes there are no external signs of blunt trauma while at other times, there are bruises at the back region where the kidneys are located.
- The penetrating trauma is quite evident because a visible piercing occurs in case of this type of kidney trauma.
What are the causes of kidney trauma?
The causes due to which you can experience kidney trauma are:
- A car accident is one of the most common causes of a blunt kidney trauma.
- Being hit by a hard object or falling from a high ground also leads to an impact on the kidneys and leads to kidney trauma. The trauma resulted from these things is also blunt trauma.
- Making a sudden movement or stopping suddenly may sometimes lead to blunt trauma.
- A wound from a bullet or knife leads to penetrating trauma.
- If any kind of object pierces your body and hits the kidney or a place near the kidney, then it causes penetrating trauma in the kidney.
- What is the treatment procedure for kidney trauma?
- A kidney trauma can be treated without the help of a surgery. But this solely depends on how deep your injury is. If you have encountered an injury that has caused a blunt trauma that is not too serious, it can be treated with the help of proper medications and regular checkup. But if you have met with an accident and have encountered a penetrating trauma, then a surgery is a must. There are several minimally invasive techniques to perform the operations.
If you ever experience an impact in your kidney region, it is essential that you visit your doctor to prevent any complications later on. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!