Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakanta NayakYour feedback matters!
Dr. Chandrakanta interacts with patients calmly and understands their problems. He provides correct treatment to help them recover quickly.
Dr Debasis Bisoi
Dr. Chandra Kant was very sympathetic to my father.
Young and talented smelling problems very quickly
I'm 32 year old and I'm suffering from backpain. Any suggestions? I've tried all home remedies but it didn't work out. Please help.
Hi I am sravan having right knee pain since 1 month doctor suggested that having cartilage problem getting pain daily can you suggest me to get relief.
I'm 45 years old. I have severe pain for three days in lower back after a blow before three days in that same region.
Benefits of Total Knee Replacement
hello, I am Dr. Hardik Ghundiyal practicing in Bombay since last six years. I am mainly into total knee replacements. I have been doing a minimally invasive total knee replacement since last six years. In this replacements, I usually do not cut open the muscles.
The advantages of this procedure are that it is a minimal invasive. The small incision and the recovery of the patient are very fast. Well in my process the patient can stand on the same day of the surgery and walk on the other second day itself. The third day usually all my patients get discharged from the hospital and the amount of movement of the knee the amount of motion of the knee is usually same as pre-operation or maybe 10 to 20 21 degrees more than what the preoperatively it was.
Depending also on the medical condition and obesity of the patient. Age is not the criteria for the total knee replacement as per everyone’s belief. It can be done at the old age also. The whole criteria being the pain and the disability of the patient. If it is a 90 year old patient but is walking everywhere, confined to bed only because of the knee pain of course he is a patient for the total knee replacement and we will would like to go ahead and give the best results for him, the same if the 60 years old guys who is confined to the bed and is not able to walk there is no point of doing total knee replacement for such kind of patients as he is never going to walk in his life.
So against all the beliefs age is never the criteria for total knee replacements. For more information you can contact me on lybrate.com
I went for a pelvic operation due to dislocation caused at pelvic joint due to accident. What is the total duration of recovery.
I am 27 year old I have pain in my back from last 2 years it was very difficult to sit on chair for long period of time for study purpose please suggest me some advice.
I am not able to eat at one particular time, and if I walk more than a km I am getting full leg and feet pain please give me suggestion.
I am a 35 yr old female and have spondylitis for the past two years. There is neck pain and shoulder pain. What should I do?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.