Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Biswajeet PrustyYour feedback matters!
How to get rid of hyperacidity and acid reflux. I am taking bananas, drinking more water, took all remedies. Taking medicines. No improvement. What to do next?
I am 17 years old and I have a problem of body pain every time like when I do any work like myhand doing any work my hand become hold at one place and then I got many pain and other parts are like this and another problem with my mother that she is suffering from thyroid what type of medicine I take to my mother give free from this diseases and also recommend a medicine to me also I hope you will give me right medicine.
I have a white stain and scalp on my face, tell me the treatment. Please Anyone Doctors tell me the treatment.
I am 20 years old , my foreskin of penis is does not erect. I.e foreskin can not be pulled back .please consult me something.
When ever I feel excited like by watching porn after next 1 hour I feel pain in testicles and it feel heavy. And unwontedly I do masturbation and then I get relief from this. Is this is any issue or it is common. I am feeling this since 2 years and my right testicle is slightly grown from in side. Doctor told me to do scanning but I am a poor guy so dint done any scanning at all. Will it effect my feature sex life?
I have made a habit to masturbate daily now from a long time. Will it have any adverse effects later?
While you may be controlling your portions and ensuring that your meals are healthy, the snacks in between the big meals may still be causing your body harm. The packets of chips that you may open will not only add calories but other harmful chemicals as well.
There are other healthier options out there which you can use to replace it and still satisfy your cravings:
- Kurmura or puffed rice: A staple snack in many parts of India, kurmura comes in many varieties and mixtures that are quite popular. Some examples are jhalmuri, bhelpuri and others. While mixing it with other things, such as farsan, nuts and chana are good, excessive use of oil or sweet spices may increase its calorific value. Thus refrain from these additions.
- Khakra: A great Indian snack that comes from Gujarat, this is a form of flatbread, which can be consumed on its own or with chutneys. This is very low in fats and oil and is one of the tastiest snack alternatives around.
- Masala corn: Corn is considered to be a very healthy and nutritious snack on its own. However, you can add various types of masala or have a roast corn cob with salt and lime dressing, which is an already favoured snack all over India.
- Nuts: Assorted nuts, such as almonds, peanuts, pistachios can be a very filling snack without the need for large quantities of it. However, don't consume too much of it as certain varieties do contain considerable amounts of fat and thus moderation is the key here.
- Soya sticks: A new entrant into the Indian market, soya sticks are baked and then laced with spices. Soya tends to have protein while not much fat and thus it can be a healthy as well as a tasty snack. Soya sticks are usually laced with various kinds of masala.
- Chickpeas or chana: This is another snack, which can come in many forms such as roasted, boiled or even as a paste in the form of hummus. It contains a lot of protein, but very little fat. Chickpeas can be had either on their own or mixed with nuts or other forms of mixture.
- Baked snacks: Various forms of snacks, which are baked instead of fried can be a good alternative as well. Baked versions of potato chips and other snacks are increasingly available in stores across India.
Along with these foods, one should also go for regular full body check up, in order to know how healthy they are.