Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupesh Kumar NayakYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years 0ld female. I have lots of skin problem like black sport which left over by pimples, uneven skin tone, suntan and fineline near my lip area. My skin is dry.
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from fungal skin infection. Please advice me the medicine as well as precautions.
I am 23 years old. I have a baby 3 month back. I have some marks on my face and some dead skin marks and this are there from 1 years or more. So can you help me to get rid of it. Please.
My wife has a skin problem at breast area, skin is as like acid drops but it increases. She is 20 years old and 5.6 height.
A month ago white patches developed in my hands and face. The doctor said I was suffering from 'Tinea versicolor and prescribed me 'Fucibet' but there was no improvement. A week late, I passed blood with urine and had sharp pain in middle abdominal part. But the ultrasound and X-ray report declared that everything is normal. Since last two days now I am suffering from pain in lower right abdominal part and the pain worsens when I move. What am I suffering from?
I have got a skin infection. I do not know how it happened overnight. But at that spot I had scratches while playing football. There is a bit of puss and its deep red. Its has occurred in two three spots on my leg.
Dear Doctor, I was having enlarged prostate. Stream of urine was very thin and urine was leaking out even before preparing for urination. I underwent TURP surgery on 15.02. 2016 where about 70-80 ml of prostate was removed and remaining prostate size as per ultrasound is 62 cc. After two months of surgery, the stream again become thin. I consulted R. G. Stone. After taking special x-ray, it was told that there is urethral stricture. I again went to SGRH, where dilation was performed on 15.04. 2016. At that time flow became normal. Now again stream is becoming thin. I am on antibiotics for the last three months. Doctor at SGRH as also R. G. Stone advised 2nd surgery. I am not in a position to undergo 2nd surgery. Kindly advise whether any treatment is available in homeopathy. If yes, kindly guide me in this respect. Thanks and regards,
I got the chicken pox 2 times and I got big rashes on my face on both sides of my face? Any treatment or operation so that I rid from this? Pls help me.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and Omega-3 fatty acids rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with a dermatologist.
Doc, my skin brightness has gone a lil bit dull kindly suggest some tips or medicine to get the brighten skin back. I usually wash my fash with a face wash which contains lumino peptide and gives 10x whiten I do not know how much it is true. But need some expert advice.
I am 46 year old female housewife. I have very sensitive skin and there are lots of black scars on my face. I have used many creams and gels which have not cured instead removes the skin layer because of which the scar becomes more dark. Please suggest me something.
Colorectal surgery is the broad term for surgical procedures performed on the colon, the rectum and the anus. There are various different surgical procedures which fall under colorectal surgery and these are used to treat a vast array of disorders, such as:
- Anal cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Severe complications related to constipation
- Anal injuries
- Inflammatory conditions of the gastrointestinal tract
- Congenital defects
- Procedures: The surgeries under colorectal surgery are performed after diagnostic tests such as proctoscopy, sigmoidoscopy and defecating proctography. The most common diagnostic test is colonoscopy. These help to identify the origin and nature of the problem and decide which surgical procedure is to be followed. The procedures under colorectal surgery are as follows:
- Colectomy: This procedure involves removal of a section of the large intestine. This is known as partial colectomy. In extreme cases, such as advanced cancer or severe gastrointestinal infection, the entire colon is removed and this is called total colectomy. Sometimes, the rectum is also taken out along with the colon and this is called proctocolectomy.
- Colonic polypectomy: An abnormal growth of tissues in the inner lining of an organ is known as a polyp. Colonic polypectomy is done to eliminate polyps from the colon and rectum before they become malignant. This can be done endoscopically. Surgery is required in case of large polyps.
- Strictureplasty: Chronic or repeated bowel inflammation causes scar tissue to accumulate in the large intestine. This results in the narrowing of the colon. Stricturoplasty removes the scar tissue so that proper flow of digestive contents is resumed.
- Colostomy or Ileostomy: A damaged section of the colon is removed and the shortened intestine is then attached to another opening (stoma) in the anterior wall of the abdomen.
- Hemorrhoidectomy: This surgical process is used for swollen hemorrhoids or blood vessels, which form in the anal canal. Hemorrhoidectomy is extremely effective in removing hemorrhoids, but the surgery also involves a number of complications.
- Anoplasty: Anoplasty or imperforate anus correction is done to correct birth defects in the rectum and the anus. The structural flaw does not allow the stool to pass properly from the rectum and so it is repaired through surgery.
Related Tip: "Colorectal Surgery: How To Be Sure You Really Need It"