Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupesh Kumar NayakYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, some day before I have a sore on a side of my lips that contain puse and swell then I push and it comes out and hole remain there, it just heal after few days but spot remains there I use clinskin cream it make that area reddish but not even tone so I request you to give some home remedies.
How I remove black colour pimple spot on my face and I want fair colour and I want to my ageing becoz I am 19 but look like 23 ya 24 and my neck colour is back becoz of sweating is it possible for control and remove this please suggest me and you can also suggest me medicine and natural method for this plzzzzzz.
When I sit on the chair for long time there is swelling in my foot. I also face this problem when I wear slippers and walk for long time.
Im 29 years woman my skin is acne n dark and I have skin tags on face how can I remove my skin tag and I want fair skin.
He is 70 thin physique with enlarged prostate gland psa 2.2. Bp normal or low taking Contiflo D once daily but takes Olmecip H20 for the then pressure. Body weight less than 50 looks normal. Urine flow is not normal. No blood in urine. Usg shows enlarged prostate of 60 g. Stool irregular.
Hello doctor. I think I have a hyperpigmentation problem as I browsed through the net. The corner of my forehead, nose and around the mouth is visibly dark and also my neck knee elbows are extremely black. I read online about Berberis aquifolium. Should I give it a try and if not what would you suggest me. I just want an even skin all over my face and body. I feel embarrassed because of this uneven tone. Seeking for help. Thank you :) For details, I am 24-year old student. I was a sports player at my school times and never cared for my skin and have been through severe tanning at times. Now I avoid sunlight as much as possible and I sweat very much whenever I go out even in evening and have a very dry skin.
Hello sir, I am 23 years old m facing acne marks on my face. Like black color. How to reduce that marks ?
My eyes are getting very deep set over time and this is making my dark circles more obvious. Is there an over the counter under eye cream that I could buy? I hope I don't get any natural remedies because they either take too long or never seem to work, so please suggest me a really good and effective eye cream if possible.
Hi, I want some suggestion about my accidental marks on my Face. Is it possible to remove this marks from my Face. If, This is possible. So please suggest me which technic is useful surgery to remove marks totally? Or Best Surgery is available in india or not? Thank You.
I have dark circles around my eyes and want to rid of it and I tried every possible ways but didn't help. Can you help me about this?
There are over 3000 skin problems that are known in medical history. From moles to rashes, hives to eczema, skin discoloration to oozing, the list is a long one. While some are temporary and disappear by themselves, some could be extremely dangerous if not treated early. Good news is that most skin disorders are treatable. Here is a list of frequent skin disorders that can affect any individual:
- Acne: Acne is mostly witnessed in teenagers through the phase of puberty. This is a non-infectious disease which is caused due to the presence of pustules, papules, and blackheads. Acne is caused due to hormonal spread and goes by itself by the age of 20-30. This can leave behind scars.
- Razor bumps: If a portion of the hair which is present below the follicular pore is shaved off, it curls within resulting into an inflammatory condition known as the razor bumps. It mostly occurs when a hair gets extracted due to close shaving. This is mostly seen in the beard area.
- Rosacea: This is a chronic condition characterised by dilation of the blood vessels, redness, pustules, and papules. Overgrowth of rhinophyma is also observed in some cases. This condition is mostly seen in adults and can give an impression of acne during the beginning. Anti-inflammatory treatment is required to get this disease under control.
- Cold Sores: `This condition is caused by a virus known as herpes simplex. The latter resides in the cells of the spinal cord and can travel through the peripheral nerve to attack the lip. They can stay for a time span of 8-10 days. Medical attention is necessary if the condition recurs frequently.
- Athlete’s food: It is an infection of the stratum corneum which is caused by a fungus known as the dermatophyte. This condition can be both inflammatory and anti-inflammatory. In the case of the former, there could be frequent itching followed by heavy irritation and dry scaling. This infection can be easily treated by applying antifungal creams that are readily available over the counter.
- Eczema: It is a condition of the gene that that is responsible for chronic and oozing dermatitis. Places, where they occur the most, include elbow and knee. They can also result in asthma and fever. Eczema occurs in early childhood of an individual and gets better with age. Doctors recommend topical steroids and emollients.
- Melasma: This condition often results from pregnancy and oral contraceptive medicines. It is a pigmentation which is flat and brownish in appearance. They can be visible on forehead, upper lip and cheeks of a person. Exposure to sunlight can make the spots darker. These infections are persistent in nature and very hard to get rid of.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
In winter my face and skin gets dull, dark and dry simultaneously what should I do or which product should I use to get clean and fair skin.
My friend has black spot on his face and he not talk to all of his ft end he feel very embarrassed So he is going to suicide please help us to solve them s problem.
Nowadays no pimples will comes on my face due to my diet maintenance but marks and pores remain in my face. Lot of small and big pores is on cheeks so please give some idea to control of it.
Hello, I'm 18 years old boy. My face is oily and my face and bake is full of pimples. Please reply fast. Thank you.
Leprosy is also known as Hansen’s disease. It is a chronic dermatological disorder caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium Leprae. The peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract are affected by the bacteria. Leprosy starts by the appearance of scaly skin lesions. If not treated in the primary stage, it can progress rapidly and cause permanent damage to the skin. It can damage the eyes, nerves and limbs. Leprosy can be moderately contagious, therefore it is necessary for the patient to be quarantined during the course of the treatment to prevent the spread of disease among other family members.
It has been noticed that after prolonged homeopathy treatment, almost 80% cases have been cured and improved. The patients have recovered senses in their limbs; the wounds have improved and in some cases, miraculously disappeared.
Homeopathy and Leprosy
There have also been cases where patients have responded better to homeopathic treatment than the multi-drug treatment regime that most doctors prescribe to leprosy patients. This could be because homeopathy is the safest and a non-toxic remedy to most diseases that does not complicate the health by causing adverse side effects.
A wonder medicine used for the treatment of leprosy is an anti-syphilitic medicine called Mercurius Solubilis. With an extremely high potency of 200, it is known to be an excellent remedy for leprosy. Homeopathic medicines are selected based on the symptoms. First the treatment is done on the symptoms so as to provide relief as soon as possible. Homeopathic medicines then act on the root cause of the disease, also providing bacterial resistance. It helps to retard the progress of the disease. Along with it, homeopathic medicines also help to reduce lepra reactions, and start reviving the damaged nerves, limbs and skin. It also strengthens the immunity system.
Some combinations of homeopathic and natural medicines used to treat leprosy are:
5. Chaulmoogra oil