Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
I have pink marks on my both chicks. And they turn black after some days. Please provide some solution for this.
Sir am suffering with stomach problem. The main issue is when I am getting toilet, toilet not properly come its hard then came blood with toilet. So please suggest me on this problem.
1 I have marks of chicken pox on mah body What to do for them and secondly sometimes while playing I get tired soon.
Doctor I have oily skin. Nowadays I am experiencing itching of facial skin. I use moisturiser but it keeps it moisturised till the time I dnt wash my face. What shall I apply on it to retain may previous skin.
I have scar on my face. I am using mederma cream for two months now. But scar is not going. So whats the further advice you give me. This is worrying me now. Pls do needful.
Hai I have normal colour face, how to become face white Nd fair, suggest me any nice cream or anything By which I become fare Nd white.
Hello sir. My problem is fungal skin. I am very problem. Any medicine are not work. Please suggested any medicine.
My body nd skin colour was fair. But from one year it is reducing day by day I don't know the reason I use sun screen spf40 But no improvement can I use berberis aquifolium 30 If yes then please tell m doses and I am 21 Yr old girl.
Acne is a disorder which is characterized by small red bumps on the skin or occluded pores in the skin such as blackheads. Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age.
Some causes that make your skin prone to acne are:
- Hormones: Changes in hormonal balance can cause acne, especially in the beginning of puberty. In some cases, women are affected by acne when the menstrual cycle stops. The acne caused by hormonal changes may also be genetic in nature.
- Diet: Following a proper diet is a key factor in keeping your skin healthy. Food usually doesn't cause acne directly but can cause other problems such as greasy skin that are linked with acne. However, foods high in iodides such as seaweeds consumed over time can cause acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Misc factors: Bacteria, excess oil, blocked pores, and dead skin cells are the primary reasons behind acne.
- Medication: Any medicine that contains lithium, androgen or corticosteroids can worsen this skin condition. Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anti convulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout. Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication, but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
Please my husband was diagnosed prostate enlargement. He is 54 yrs. Weight 95 kg and height 5.9 ft. D result is 51x 50x 50 mm. Volume 55. 3mls. Please what will take to stop the enlargement.
Dermatitis Herpetiformis is a condition in which there are constant and painful eruptions of rashes and subsequent itching. They mostly develop on the knees, scalps, buttocks and the back. This rash is indicative of your allergy to gluten. A strict adherence to a gluten-free diet is essential for people suffering from this disease. The primary cause of dermatitis herpetiformis is celiac disease.
Gluten is a protein which is present in wheat and rye. People who have allergy to gluten are said to be suffering from Celiac disease. Dermatitis Herpetiformis, in turn, occurs in people who suffer from Celiac disease. An antibody called immunoglobulin, made to combat with gluten proteins reacts with gluten causing violent eruptions of rashes and subsequent bouts of itching.
There are various, perceptible symptoms of dermatitis herpetiformis. Some of them are:
Sensation of Burning: Before visible rashes appear on the body, your skin may suffer from a constant sensation of burning. The area where it does take place is where the rashes erupt later on.
Outbreak of Rash: One of the most common conditions symptomatic of dermatitis herpetiformis is an outbreak of rashes in the elbows, shoulders and scalp. These rashes are an extreme cause of discomfort as they itch continuously. If you notice rashes on these parts of the body that recover themselves only to erupt again later, chances are high that you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis.
Bumps: Along with rashes, another important symptom of dermatitis herpetiformis is the eruption of even sized bumps all over the body. They are filled with liquids which have the ability to heal themselves but they quickly re-appear, leaving behind a purple color mark on the body.
Though various treatments have developed to treat dermatitis herpetiformis, there are many medical complications that this disease entails. Some of them are:
Intestinal Cancer: Celiac disease causes damage of the intestines. Therefore if you are suffering from it for a long time, the continuous inflammation of the intestine causes intestinal cancer.
Anemia: If you are suffering from dermatitis herpetiformis, the intestines refuse to absorb nutrients. If such a condition persists, chances are you may suffer from anemia and deficiencies of certain vitamins.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.