Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bhubaneswar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupesh Kumar NayakYour feedback matters!
I have acne and pimple problem on my head. And hairs on my nose. Appearing like blackheads. What should I do?
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
Sir, I am 26 year old male, last from five days in stool a bit of blood is coming and lite burning at tip of the anus. Please suggest me the medicine and type of diets.
Hi, I had developed a boil on my inner thigh in the month of august 2016. It was a big boil filled with pus. I had visited a local doc who sd it's a baltod and gave me some antibiotics and dressed the wound .it was actually a large sized boil. I was unable to sit properly coz of it. N mine is a desk job .later that got healed and after that I got one more .N now it's been two months n I'm continuously getting a boil one after other. They r filled with pus .very very painful. I'm unable to sit properly. Unable to fold my leg as it pains too much. Why amI getting these boils one after the other and what is the solution for this. How long vl I get these .I'm fed up now .pls guide me.
My age is 21year. My skin is fear. Bt not so glossy. I want to glow my skin. What r doing? I have dark circle around eye. How can I remove this?
How can I get perfect body, means tall and attractive physique fair and flawless skin and smart brain and looks its my dream and I want to achieve it at any cost bt I do not know how So please tell me.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back, I used scar removal cream from 4 weeks but no use, what should I do sir.
I have black mark on my back of my body so who can I reduce these back marks can you plse suggest me.
Hello Doctor I Arjun My Problem Face Black Spots What Ointment Use My Face Please Answer My Question.
Hey Doctor My name is Rahul I have a problem of dark lips I want a lighten lips So please Doctor solve my problem?
Which fairness cream is best for over sweating and oily skin, if I use any cream I feel like sweating, please suggest me but the cream should be affordable without any side effects, preferable herbal or say some fairness cream which is best.
Why my skin gets dry and white after I bath? After I bath my face and hands turns white in color and gets dry, and I also feel like its stretched, when I put some water on it and rub the water droplet on it.
One of my relative got breast cancer it was cured but now she got it again doesn't cancer have no cure.
Wrinkles are a normal yet unsightly sign of aging, which can come about due to various reasons including too much exposure to the sun, poor diet, excessive smoking and drinking, lack of proper sleep, advent of age, loss of moisture and elasticity as well as collagen, which creates a smooth and supple look and other such reasons. Cosmetic and plastic surgeons are now turning to a variety of methods to lessen the pronounced look of wrinkles and remove them for younger looking skin.
Here are a few methods currently in use:
- Fillers: Fillers like collagen and others including poly lactic acid, Calcium Hydroxylapatite and Hyaluronic acid can be used to restore the elasticity of the skin even as they provide precious hydration. These injectables can be used on the face as well as on hands for a smooth and supple look.
- Botox: To get rid of the lines on the forehead and to prevent the onset of more pronounced wrinkles, Botox or Botulinum Toxin Type A is a favoured element used by many cosmetic surgeons and dermatologists. This is usually administered via injection.
- Retinoids: This is administered with a surgical procedure in order to remove uneven pigmentation as well as the roughness of skin, which sets in with age and excessive smoking and sun exposure. It may cause skin peeling and redness.
- Laser: The use of laser resurfacing can also help in stimulating collagen production of the skin, which restores some of its elasticity so that wrinkles may be removed and further wrinkles prevented.
- Surgery: The use of surgical methods like face lifts, brow lifts and other cosmetic processes can help in giving the skin a tighter look, which does away with the appearance of wrinkles. These are usually minor procedures from which one will heal fast.
- Dermabrasion: This method is a surgical one that basically sands the surface of the skin in order to remove the wrinkles. It can cause side effects like permanent discolouration of the skin as well as scarring of sensitive skin in particular.
- Peels: Glycolic acid peels and deeper peels that use elements like Salicylic acid can be used to go deep into the skin and making it smooth again. It basically makes a difference to the fine lines. There is a chance of side effects like scarring, bruising and general discolouration in this method as well.
Adequate sleep, good nutrition, avoiding excessive sun exposure and a good skin care regimen can help in keeping wrinkles at bay for a long time. Moisturising with products that contain plenty of vitamin A and E can also help in reducing fine lines.