Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arpita Dash
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arpita DashYour feedback matters!
First of all it didn't seem that she is a doctor. She is very friendly with patients. Her style of communication and explanation is very very good and most important thing that she doesn't force you what she wants....it depends upon the customers choice.....but she tells all the advantage and disadvantage of every treatment so that you can clear about all the treatment.
I think Dr. Arpita is best dentist in bhubaneswar. She analyzed my problem in detail and suggested the best method. She is friendly. Although my treatment is yet to be done but i believe she is the best in her professiinal area.
Doctor is so polite and humble.And cost of treatment is also very affordable.
I'm suffering from bad mouth smell . Even if brush twice a day it's not cleared . Suggest me the relevant medicines.
I after completing my brushing of teeth's, I try to remove mucus (saliva). In that mucus I see stains of blood. What is the reason. N why it is happening?
My teeth have become yellow in color. I would like to know the treatment cost for cleaning my teeth.
Sir meri age 22 hai mere daant bahut tede mede hai unhe seedha kiyaa jaa sakta hai yanhi mai bahut pareshaan hu isi kaaran mai hansta nahi hoo mujhe bahut bura lagta hai kya ye shide ho sakte hai esme kitne pese lagenge or kitna samay lagega.
Laser hair removal refers to a process in which a special laser light is shone upon hair follicles. Pigments in the hair follicles soak up the light and this stops the hair from growing. There are several advantages as well and risks associated with laser hair removal treatment. Here is everything you need to know about laser hair removal.
- Precision: One of the biggest advantages of laser hair removal is the fact that you can pick and choose and remove only the hair, which you want to remove, which is not the case with waxing.
- Speed: Laser hair removal is relatively quick as an area, roughly equal to the size of one coin can be treated within a second. Therefore, small areas which need to be treated can be treated in under a minute while the whole back can have all the hair on it treated in about an hour.
- Reliability: Laser hair removal is very predictable and reliable due to the fact that hair will permanently be gone if this treatment is opted for.
What not to do?
Laser hair removal like any other treatment requires trained professionals as well as some precautions. Here are some precautions you should take before laser hair removal treatment.
- Limit plucking, electrolysis and waxing : All of these treatments remove the root of the hair. This is not good as the laser hair removal treatment is meant to be performed on the root of the hair. These should not be done for six weeks before treatment.
- Avoid sun exposure: Exposure to the sun creates complications and should be avoided for up to six weeks before treatment and also six weeks after treatment.
There are also several risks of laser hair removal, which are pretty common and about which you should be aware of. These include.
- Blisters and sunburns: Even though blisters are rare, sunburns are pretty common. You can wear makeup on your face to cover up the side burns unless it has blisters.
- Changes in the color of the skin: Sunscreen can be worn to treat this problem.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I am chewing tobacco last 4 years. Amd I have problem in mouth. And I don't eat spicy food well and under my mouth there is bluish coloured around it. I have problem in open mouth. Please suggest me. Thanks sir.
Maintaining good oral hygiene is very simple if you follow these basic tips and incorporate some healthy habits in your daily routine. A little care goes a long way in ensuring that your smile stays bright and your teeth stay strong. A healthy smile resides in a healthy body. Value your smile and follow these simple tips for your oral health.
- Going to the dentist at least twice a year is the best preventive measure that you can take to spot anything unusual going on in your mouth or jaws.
- Brushing twice daily with a fluoridated toothpaste is very important for healthy, cavity-free teeth. Don't aim to simply scrub your teeth, rather clean them gently using proper brushing technique.
- Many people don't consider Flossing to be essential for oral health but if you don't floss, you miss cleaning almost 35% of your tooth surfaces. If you're unaware of the technique, ask your dentist to demonstrate it for you.
- If you often find food particles getting stuck between your teeth, use an interdental brush or floss but Don't ever dig in using a toothpick. It leads to gum recession.
- Using a frayed, worn out toothbrush for your teeth is as good as not brushing at all. Make sure you change your toothbrush after every 3 months. Keep it at least 6ft away from the toilet area. Keep it dry as a wet toothbrush attracts bacterial growth and clean it ocasionally by washing it with warm water to get rid of the bacteria.
- The tongue plays an important role in reducing bad breath but it is often forgotten while brushing. Keep your tongue clean and scrape off all food debris using a tongue cleaner.
- Having a good diet is equally vital for your oral health as it is for your overall health. Include healthy, Vitamin C rich citrus fruits in your diet as they are highly beneficial for your gum health. Consume plenty of water and fluids to keep yourself hydrated. It also helps in reducing the incidence of mouth ulcers. Avoid taking excess of aerated drinks/soda.