Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in BHUBANESWAR and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Annada P DashYour feedback matters!
Mu hair are white. what I do please me hurry up because I am in very difficult situation. Please tell me hurry up I shall be thankful to you.
I have pimples on my face, but when I use facewash they disappear for sometime and after sometime they come back. What should I do?
Mere chahere pe ek kala dag hai eye ke niche aur nak ke bagal me .me daily ghi aur coperal yani ki coconut oil lagata hu to kya is se labh ho sakta hai ya koi aur.
Dear sir/madam Hi I m sanjay 37y Bhopal my hair loss is loss &fals & white before time PLS send solution in my email id Thanks.
I am a 21 year student and nowadays I m having following symptoms: very frequent stool, headache, chronic hair fall, stress, pain felt in nerves. Please advise.
There are 2 types of hair transplant methods, namely, Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) and Follicular Unit Transplantation (FUT). In the FUE procedure, an incision is made near the hair follicle, after which the follicle is transplanted to the thinning area. Of the two processes, this is the costlier one and also takes a longer time since the procedure is repeated for each hair follicle. The FUT method, on the other hand, involves removing a strip of the outer layer of the skin and then transplanting it into the thinning area.
This procedure is simple and one hardly feels a thing
- The Planning Stage: In the planning phase, a surgeon finds out the density, color, quantity and the quality of the donor's hair. The face of the person is closely analyzed before the surgery starts. Every small detail is noted and observed by the doctor in this phase.
- Pre-surgery: The patient is required to wash the hair thoroughly with a shampoo one day prior to the surgery. The same process should be repeated with a scrub two hours before the surgery.
- Donor preparation: The donor hair is trimmed to 2-3 mm and injected with local anesthesia. The area is then injected with normal saline so that it swells. The patient then becomes ready for the surgery.
- Donor tissue removal: The hair tissue from the donor area is now removed one by one. The tissue consists of hair follicles that make transplantation possible. The doctor stitches the area and this stitch is removed after 10 days of surgery.
- Graft preparation: The tissue plucked from the donor area is then grouped. Every group consisting of hair follicles are monitored before they go through a lot of procedure. Many follicles are rejected after the procedure and the leftovers are used for replacement. Patients mostly relax during this time.
- Graft insertion: Now the recipient area is prepared by injecting local anesthesia. The surgeon goes on to make several incisions in the recipient area. The number of incisions done is equal to the number of follicles available from the donor. This is the most crucial step in the whole procedure. A transplant surgeon is required to focus on minute details such as the depth of incision, the angle of hair, location of placing the new follicles etc. The follicles are placed one by one. This procedure might take hours depending on the number of grafts to be implanted.
- Post-surgery procedure: Hair transplant is completed and the patient is sent back home on the same day. Most surgeons abstain from putting any bandage as there is a risk of damaging the draft. Tiny hair stubbles along with the incisions are witnessed after a couple of days from the surgery. The swelling that may result from this procedure quickly heals. You will see new strands of hair within a couple of weeks of the surgery.