Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Dentists online in Bhubaneswar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ananya Singha
Submit a review for Dr. Ananya SinghaYour feedback matters!
I have some gum problem after bathing or after brush and I feel gum in my throat but not much what should I do to get rid of it.
Their is a natural gap between two teeth, it gives pain me when I chewing hard like chicken, mutton. Is their any solutions?
My brothers incisor has half broken he is 12 years old and teeth also shaking is it is possible to regrow?
Hi I want to go for crowns and veeners for my complete upper and lower jaw as I have stained teeth. Please suggest me an economical option, as per some dentist it will cost around Rs. 1,50,000.
I read your explanation regarding causes of toothache. However it did not cover my case. I have no cavity, decay, germs, etc. Due to the chewing of amla with honey daily morning, I got my layer of enamel thin and so I have toothache while eating something cold or sweets. Can you suggest any solution for this.
I am 23 year old girl n my last second jaw tooth removed but the doctor told me for bridge tooth of last three jaw tooths. N I don't want root canal for d other two tooths they are In good position.
1. Bite firmly on the gauze pads covering each extraction site for atleast 30 min to help stop the bleeding.
2. Do not rinse vigorously, suck on straws, smoke, drink alcohol or brush teeth next to the extraction site for 48 hours.
3. Do not forget to take the medicines as prescribed by the doctor.
5. Avoid excessive mouth opening, yawning, spitting etc
6. If bleeding continues, call your dentist.