Doctor in Sree Siddhi Sex & Skin Treatment Clinic
Submit a review for Sree Siddhi Sex & Skin Treatment ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. N Tripathy provides answers that are very helpful, caring and saved my life. It is vry helpfull for me.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. N Tripathy to be practical. Thank you sir! But I have some more things to ask..
Dr. N Tripathy provides answers that are prompt. Ty for prompt reply
I am 20 years old my foreskin is not able to move beyond glance but there is no pain in urination or masturbation what to do now?
I am 20 years old and have penis curvature. please suggest me home remedies to come out of this because its painful many times I have consulted doctor and he said surgery is good option but I Don't think safe so I wanted know hone remedies or general solutions and how much time will it take to recover?
Good evening sir, request you to kindly suggest me a good tablet for sex power for fast falling of sperm within few minutes of sex ie. 1 min. Kindly suggest a tablet for staying long or to increase the time of sperm ejaculation during sex. Your words are precious. Kindly advice a good tablet available in medical store. I have used suhagra force 50 mg, mankind as well but they didn't worked well. Kindly suggest a tablet.
It is always better to ensure caution and stay protected against possible infections, which are caused by intimate contact amongst partners. Sexually Transmitted Diseases or STDs are common occurrences for many people all over the world. These many range in intensity and type, and may also happen due to various causes. These are also known as venereal diseases. The most common way for this kind of infection or disease to spread, is through unprotected sex with an infected partner. The problem is that many of these diseases do not cause any obvious symptoms which make them even more difficult to detect and spot. So some of the prevailing STD's:
- Bacterial Infections: These are by far the most common type of STDs which can spread quickly and easily when the bacteria are passed on through sexual activity. The symptoms may include pain and even bleeding in the vaginal area. The different types of bacterial infections include Chancroid, Chlamydia, Syphilis, Gonorrhoea, Granuloma Inguinale and others. This bacteria usually manifests due to poor hygiene of the genitals. In case of many of these conditions, if proper diagnosis and treatment does not take place on time, the result may be infertility too.
- Fungal Infections: Fungal infections like Candidiasis usually occur due to the production of excess yeast. This yeast infection can spread and become painful and is usually characterised by a thick white discharge.
- Viral Infections: There are a number of viral infections like Viral Hepatitis, HIV, Herpes Simplex and many more, that can transmitted through a virus which can also be found in food, blood, yeast and in rare cases, breast milk. Pain and sores in the genital area can be some of the most common symptoms of these kinds of infections, which can prove to be fatal if not treated on time.
- Parasites: Crab Louse and Scabies are some common parasites that can also thrive on sexual contact with an infected partner, which leads to transmission and spread of the infection. The instant symptoms include skin problems and other changes that may be painful.
- Anal Conditions: Sometimes, many STDs can be caused due to anal sex which may be in insertive or receptive mode. These include HIV, Hepatitis, Gonorrhoea, Herpes and more. The initial symptoms may include pain and sores.
There are a number of unscreened bacteria and viruses that may cause such conditions and one must be careful to practice only protected sex with a known partner. Also, care must be taken to indulge in sexual intercourse with only partner at a time so as to prevent the spread of any infection or STD.
The treatment of any kinds of these STD infections should be treated at the right time before it makes condition worse and the proper medication can be prescribed by the sexologist or even surgery and other such procedures for particularly serious cases. so any case of unprotected sex should be monitored for any STD symptoms and get treated by a sexologist. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My wife don't want to Doo sex does yu have any tablet to suggest for her Encourage sex create mood. Or manforce 100 mg is enough for she is 31 age.
My penis is look strong before starting to insert in vagina but while started its reducing its stiffness? I need the reason and answer sir.
I'm 42 years old suffering from diabetes since last six years and premature ejaculation since the same period now I'm feeling that my penis size also loosing with girth what to do? I can't afford costly medicine please answer my question.
If you are having chronic and persistent trouble in reaching the summit if the bliss during love making, then the problem may have less to do with the quality of your sex life or the level of attraction that you feel towards your partner. You may be suffering from a condition known as Orgasmic Dysfunction. Yes, this actually is a real condition with a real name for it, in medical terms! Let us find out more about this ailment.
What does it mean?
Orgasmic Dysfunction is the term used for people who have difficulty in reaching an orgasm despite plenty of arousal, lubrication and even sexual stimulation. An orgasm is usually characterised by an intense feeling of release that one feels after passing through excitement, stimulation and peak, in the process of having sex. When this release does not take place, there are chances that you may be suffering from orgasmic dysfunction. Men and women can both suffer from this problem.
Causes: There are a number of causes for this ailment. To begin with, one can suffer from this condition due to the advancement of age. Also, other medical conditions that are on the chronic side may have a bearing on your sex life, which may also determine whether or not you are able to enjoy an orgasm. Further, if a woman has been through gynaecology related procedures and surgeries, like a hysterectomy, she may experience this ailment. Not being able to reach an orgasm could also be a side effect of various kinds of medication like anti-depressants which make use of selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Also, anxiety, stress and related factors can lead to this condition.
Types of orgasmic dysfunction: There are several types of this disorder including primary anorgasmia (for someone who has never experienced an orgasm), secondary anorgasmia (where having an orgasm is a difficult task), situational anorgasmia (where one can only orgasm with certain types of sexual activities like masturbation or oral sex), and finally, general anorgasmia (complete inability to achieve an orgasm even after ample stimulation).
Treatment: There are varied forms of treatment that come into play for problems such as this one. One of them includes therapy and couples counselling, while treatment for underlying ailments may also be carried out. Greater clitoral stimulation may also be required in such a condition. In severe cases, the doctor may have to conduct oestrogen hormone therapy. Relationship problems can also trigger such conditions and persistent symptoms must be checked by a medical practitioner.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!