Submit a review for Sree Siddhi Sextreatment ClinicYour feedback matters!
Infertility is a condition where a couple, trying to conceive in a natural way is not able to do so even after one year of trying. It is also a matter of worry for patients who are over the age of 35 years and those who are not able to conceive naturally even after 12 months of trying constantly.
Causes: There are many causes of infertility. It may be down to a condition present in one or both partners. Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive.
While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard. For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies, damage to or blockage of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency and pelvic adhesions.
Treatment: Female patients can turn to medication that will stimulate ovulation, intrauterine insemination, and surgical processes to correct a uterine septum and remove endometrial polyps, or even a hysteroscopy surgery. Male patients can go through a treatment for any existing infections, hormonal injections and medication, surgical options like vasectomy reversal and art or assistive reproductive technology.
If these methods fail, the patient or the couple can always turn to methods like in vitro fertilisation. For other mild reasons, lifestyle changes along with a stress free environment can help in increasing the chances of conception.
The uterus, vagina and cervix are major components of the female reproductive system. Their functioning impacts the overall growth and health of the female body as well as sexuality.
There are a number of infections and diseases that affect the female reproductive organs. Most cases require clinical care and treatment in consultation with a gynaecologist.
Following are the symptoms of infection in the uterus, cervix or vagina:
- Pain or numbness in the pelvic region
- Unusual discharge from the vagina
- Bleeding during or after intercourse
- Pain or burning sensation during urination
- Skipped periods
- Excessively painful menstrual cramps
- Nausea and vomiting
- Urinary incontinence
There are three main types of infections that affect the organs of the female reproductive system. They are as follows:
This is an infection that affects the vagina. It occurs when the walls of the vagina get inflamed and irritated. It is caused by bacteria, viruses, yeast, chemicals and even clothing. It often occurs due to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The different types of infections that occur as vaginitis are yeast infection, viral vaginitis, bacterial vaginitis, trichomoniasis vaginitis, etc.
This infection affects the cervix. Cervicitis can either be acute or chronic in nature, depending upon what causes the cervix to get inflamed. It occurs most commonly due to sexually transmitted infections such as gonorrhoea, chlamydia and herpes. This condition is often confused with vaginitis as the two have similar causes and symptoms.
3. Pelvic inflammatory disease
Pelvic inflammatory disease (pid) is a serious infection that affects the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes. It is caused by sexually transmitted infections like chlamydia and gonorrhoea and can lead to severe complications. It often causes scar tissue to grow between the internal organs and may even lead to ectopic pregnancy. If not properly diagnosed, it can cause infertility and other chronic problems.
Treating the various infections that affect the female reproductive system depends on a number of factors such as nature of the problem, age and medical history of the patient, and the root causes. Early detection and diagnosis ensure effective treatment which makes it important to see a gynaecologist at the onset of symptoms.
Compelling sexual urges or drives that are an aberration from what is expected of a person, that is to say unusual genital arousal for a phenotypically normal, physically of age and consenting human counterpart, is referred to as Paraphilia or sexual perversion. This condition lives up to the standards of a disabling problem when it hampers the overall health of a person, leads to psychological setback or victimization of another individual.
Psychological impacts of going through such a condition
- The perpetrator of the variation may or may not see this as a condition: The person suffering from this condition may or may not treat it as a problem. In both ways, it is harmful. Knowing it as a problem and not seeking treatment or assistance can be harmful for oneself and others. Not realizing that you are subject to a serious sexual condition might propel you to commit wrong to non- consensual partners while being confident about your ways.
- Social ostracization kills them: Coming in the open with a sexual fantasy that is not acceptable to the society can leave you with varied reactions. People might be incited to attack you for being unusual or they might isolate you. The latter is a probable outcome. Rarely does society guide you towards betterment in such cases. Social ostracization can result in deep- rooted hatred for the world at large.
- Perpetual humiliation can push them more into Paraphilia: Humiliation for being different from the rest can make a person feel shame. Shame and constant regret cannot help an instance of sexual perversion. It can make a man or woman more obstinate. In such a situation a person would strongly cling to his or her condition feeling extremely dejected.
- 'To be or not to be' haunts people suffering from Paraphilia: Many times a sufferer is not able to understand what is wrong in having objectionable sexual behavioral tendencies and fantasies. As long as your fantasies are limited to your own mental domain or are performed on a consensual partner, there are no complications. The minute an obnoxious sexual urge is performed leading to personal or public harm, a threatening hitch arises.
- Problems in expressing oneself can make a person suicidal: To adhere to societal norms a person might keep his desires on a leash. This kind of compromising over a long span of time will make a person depressive and may also prompt him to commit suicide.
Hello doctor. I am 18 years old. I had unprotected sex on 8th may and had an Ipill on 9th may, I got bleeding similar to normal periods on 17th may. But the problem is. This period has been going on for 12 days. Today is 28th may. My last month's period began on 21st April. And I usually have a 33-35 day cycle. Is this something serious doctor? Please help me.
Can masturbation lead to erectile dysfunction? Do erections tend to stay when someone is distracted from sexual thoughts.
I faced grade 2 varicocele problem and infertility. Which surgery is best open surgery or laparoscopic surgery.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
I have, hsv, igg positive herpes, the range is 2.7.so I'm afraid of it, is treatable forever and it's not transferable to others or contagious to my wife, but igm is negative, please explain in details about it.
My pains is small and I am not able to insert it in virgin I tried but I was not successful. When I try it, it pains a lot. Pls help me I fell very sham when I do sex.
Hi I'm 33 years old married male from 6 months I have lost the stiffness in my Penis it looks small I come out as soon as I start sex I want to increase my libido delay ejaculation harder my Penis. Is the any medicine for it is any doctor available in my city I don't want costly treatment cheap ayurvedic or any pills Zandu vigorex or Dabur shilajit will help or not. Is there any way you increase size and width.
My husband and me we always have sex like his quench is always satisfied but sometimes he also masturbate. We had a big fight on dis because I I thought he is not satisfied wid me that he is watching porn other people having sex and he is enjoying. Is it because he is not satisfied or what is da reason.
When a boy got more sex feelings, is it mandatory some gel coming from sex organ, but it is not a sperm. It is came before going to do sex. Colour is water color but not white. Of course sperm is white color. That part I know. The gel is only 1 or 2 drops. But I didn't struggle any ware with that gel. I had a big doubt on this. Is it common for alla gents or its my health issue. Could you please, send me an answer through sms. Thanks.
Sir I just completed 18 years I am having a serious problem small penis size erected size is almost 3 inches am very depressed. Please help me.
My first delivery was normal nd my baby is now 2.6+, I wanted to know that wat a normal gap I need to maintained for having a 2nd baby. Coz now a days I heard people do their 2nd one when their first one is 5 or 10+ yrs. They told me that this gap is very gud coz your first is enough nature to understand everything nd now you can give your full attention to your new one. I wonder how is this ans relevant or is this ok to do such a long gap bet siblings. Pls guide me.
Is more masturbate harmful sex life. 23 age to 28 age I am more than masturbate. My penis is now weakness and erection problem. How to solve this problem.
I am 27. I cannot hold my penis for more than 2 mins while sex. I have to use my hand for erecting. What should I do.
While the social stigma pertaining to women's sexuality is being gradually (albeit heavily) dismantled, questions addressing the sexual concerns and problems of women are also more widely and openly discussed now. The debate of whether to completely forgo sexual activity during menstruation is one that continues to share explicitly divided opinions despite everything even till this day.
The idea of intercourse during 'the time of the month' is one that seldom receives an approving nod. Inhibitions relating to the 'mess' and the notion that menstrual blood, sanitary pads, and tampons can lower your arousal rates may underplay the many benefits of engaging in sexual activity during this time. However, this remains challenged by the many upshots as enlisted below:
- Helps ease cramps
The release of oxytocin and dopamine along with other endorphins alleviate the cramps and body-ache that one might encounter during periods. Sex promotes better blood flow and relieves stress and can help battle mood swings during periods.
- Shortens the length of periods
Many women who engage in sex during menstruation often claim that their periods last for a comparatively shorter span of time than if they hadn't had any intercourse. This is because every time you have an orgasm, the uterus contracts. The muscle spasms of orgasm allow expulsion of blood and uterine lining faster than it is usually subjected to happen.
- No need for lubes
Your flow acts as an active and better lubrication during sex and this also enhances pleasure. This might act as a natural way to deal with dryness during sex and one may avoid store-bought lubrications during the time of the month.
- Chances are that you might actually like it
Changes in hormonal balances during the first few days of periods can make women more desirous of sexual activity and the partners may enjoy a greater level of pleasure. Sex during periods also ushers in a feeling of deeper intimacy between the partners. An intensified sense of libido that one may feel during this time is extremely beneficial to sexual activity. The pleasure is therefore greater and you might actually like it more than sex on normal days!
How to minimize the mess?
If your primary concern is the 'mess' that you're afraid to create, a menstrual cap or female condom may be the solution to your problem. They help reduce the blood flow during sexual intercourse. In fact, even a regular condom can make it less messy, at least for you partner. Sex in the shower also elevates cleanliness while retaining (often increasing) the excitement in your sexual act. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.