Doctor in Multicare Homeopathy Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Multicare Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Myself Sonal Mohanty , I am a patient of Dr.Satapathy, taking treatment from last 6 months for my chronic asthma problem. I have seen a lot improvement in my treatment in just 6 months, My asthmatic symptoms like shortness of breath, anxiousness, tightness in neck muscle, difficulty in talking are completely cure. Dr.Satapathy is guiding me everything while doing consultation and I am satisfy with the treatment. Thank u Dr.Satapathy.
I am taking treatment from last 3 months for constipation and piles problem from Dr.Satapathy, at MultiCare Homeopathy, I have found an amazing result in my heath. Improved a lot within this 2 months of periods.. I am no more pain or blood while passing stool.I am very happy with Dr.Satapathy’s treatment and would definitely recommended others for best result.
I am following the diet and homeopathy medications from Dr.Satapathy for my piles last 2 months, my symptoms are like constipation, bleeding, pain has been stopped completely. Now I am feeling like a normal healthy human. I am very happy with Dr.Satapathy’ treatment. Thank you so much Dr.Satapathy
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy to be knowledgeable. Thank you , very much mam ..I will do as you recommended me
The tonsils are a pair of soft masses located at back of the throat. Each tonsil is composed of special tissues called lymphoid tissues similar to lymph node. It is covered by a thin mucosal layer. Each tonsil have small pocket like structure called tonsil crypts. The tonsils are part of the lymphatic system. It contains several types of T cells and Bcells, type of white blood cells. The role of T and B cell is to protect the body from external infection. The tonsils play a role in protecting the body against respiratory and gastrointestinal infections.
The common sign and symptoms of tonsillitis
- Throat pain - Pain in the throat is the common symptoms in any type of tonsillitis. The pain may last more than 48 hours. There is soreness and tenderness during swallowing of anything. Even empty swallowing also causes pain
- The Pain may sometimes be referred to the ears.
- There is sometime foul odour from the mouth affected with strep throat
- The sub maxillary lymph nodes are enlarged and tendered in case severe acute ttonsilitis
- In strep throat there is a whitish coating on the tongue.
- Signs of dehydration may be found by examination of skin and mucosa.
- Severe lethargy, feverishness or low-grade of fever accompany with acute tonsillitis.
- A grey membrane covering tonsils are found from an EBV infection.
- Small children may complain of abdominal pain.
- There is headache and heaviness of head
- Hoarseness of voice or changes in the voice.
- High to moderate fever.
- In case of sepsis on the tonsils, there may be fever with chills.
- painful ulcerated areas are on the throat
- There is dry Cough associates with tonsilitis
- Mild to severe Headache
- Infected tonsils along with adenoids causes distress breathing and block the drainage of the sinuses.
- The chronic sinus hypertrophied condition with adenoid can causes sleep disorders like apnoea
- There is snoring in children if the adenoids are enlarged
- Pain in the ear due to the blocking of Eustachian tube.
- On Examination shows intense redness of tonsils and pharynx.
- There is poor appetite, increased irritability also notice in small childrens having tonsillitis.
Types of Tonsillitis:
Tonsillitis is divided into three types, which is dependent upon frequency of times tonsillitis occurs and how long it lasts:
Acute tonsillitis: Acute tonsillitis includes cases where symptoms last anywhere from three days to about two weeks.
Recurrent tonsillitis: Recurrent tonsillitis occurs when a person suffers multiple episodes of acute tonsillitis a year.
Chronic tonsillitis: It occurs when a person suffers episodes of last longer than acute tonsillitis in addition to other symptoms that include:
Homeopathy treatment for Tonsillitis:
Homeopathy treatment can be grouped into 2 types according to the types of tonsilities; According to the state of tonsillitis
Acute tonsillitis- in acute tonsillitis the symptoms are in higher intensity and required a treatment that can give relief within a short period of time. So in this state it is required to consider all the acute symptoms and selecting of medicines as per the acute characteristic symptoms in homeopathic basis. Those medicines will control the acute symptoms instantly.
Chronic tonsillitis- In chronic tonsillitis the common symptoms are of enlarged tonsils size, occasionally pain on tonsil portion after exposure to cold, uncomforted feeling inside the throat etc. Here it is required a treatment to cure the condition for a long period of time by applying the most classical approach of constitutional homeopathy treatment. The constitutional treatment is purely base on the totality of symptoms of the person. As per the totality f symptoms whatever medicine comes if it is given in a systematic way for a longer period of time is helpful to cure the tonsillitis for years together even permanently.
What are plus point of homeopathy treatment in tonsillitis
- Homeopathy remedies gives rapid relief to the acute condition of tonsillitis in compare to other therapy
- It not only cure the tonsillitis, but cures the allergic sensitivity of the person’s immune system so he/she leads a healthy life for life long
- Homeopathy medicines are very safe and without any side effects. So it cures the disease in a very smooth and holistic way
- It is given to all age group from 1 day infant to 80 years old person.
- It is very palatable and thus favourite for small children. The little kids are very fond of taking these round sugar pills.
- Homeopathy offers a long term cure to the tonsillitis condition as it modify the hypersensitive nature of person’ immune system to a healthy functioning immune system
My son is 13 years old having stomach pain Some tests having normal report ultrasound normal use medicine but no relief or relief for some times some times have constipation Please suggest me the problems and medicine.
Dr. I am 32 years and have pimples problem on my face for the two months. Now the pimple scars is so visible. Please help.
My penis doesn't erect properly and it pains a lot after masturbation. Additional I feel size is small. Since it doesn't erect properly I can't intercourse with full mood.
- AVOID Chilled foods and chilled drinks
- AVOID all sorts of cold drinks
- AVOID all sorts of junk and fast foods
- AVOID smoking. Even if you don’t smoke, friends and family members who do could pose a real problem for you. Secondhand smoke is harmful to everybody, especially people with asthma.
- AVOID late night sleep
- Avoid heavy meals.
- Take your meals in time
- Eat moderate, peoples who are obese are more likely to have severe asthma symptoms
- Add more fruits and green vegetables to your daily diet.
- Eat foods with omega-3 fatty acids found in fish like salmon, tuna and some plant sources like flaxseed.
- Practice breathing exercise (pranayam) regularly
- Practice yoga regularly.
- Drink minimum 3 to 4 liters of water daily
- Go to bed early by 11pm daily
- Take your meals in time
Hi, My girlfriend is suffering from skin problem, some kind of rashes and marks spotted on her neck and other parts and it's paining some time pls advice.
Allergy is now a days common chronic health problem after diabetes in all over world.
- Our environment has changed a lot than before 30 years back. Our life style has changed lot than before.
- The industrilzation, urbanisation are spreading their arms in every country both developed and developing countries.
- The higher pollution level is now a mater headache for goverenment. The pollution level is not limited to air level but the foods what we are eating are also not original and fresh, the water that we drink also not pure.
- We are living in such an environment packed with pollutants, dusts, pollens, bacteria, viruses, some strong smells, strong fumes etc.
- We are sending all those things directly or indirectly to our body. When then get inside our body, immune system recognize them and differentiate them which are harmful and which harmless for our body and destroy the harmful ones.
- But in some case the body's immune system react abnormalley to those harmless substances which suppose to not react and i.e. called allergic reaction.
- It is because the body’s immune system of allergic people is very hypersensitive to those substances called allergen which are generally harmless to non allergic healthy grouped people.
- The most common allergens are animal dander, pollens, house dust, house mites, moulds, some drugs, and many food stuffs, especially fish, eggs, milk, and nuts. Bee and wasp stings may cause allergic reactions, with fatal results in rare cases. Additionally, feathers, wood, dyes, cosmetics, and perfumes may act as allergen.
Homeopathy treatment for Allergy
- Before going to the treatment of allergy it is essential to know the basic things how the allergy occur and what is the scope of conventional treatment and homeopathic treatment
- An allergy is the hyper immune reaction of a person to many substances which are though safe for others but harmful to an allergic people.
- Those substances are called allergen or antigen
- there are various types allergens or antigens present in the environment such as dust mites, pollens, various foods, many drugs, cold air, strong smells of various substances like perfumes, petrol, paints.
- Those antigens or allergens when enters inside body our immune cells recognize them and eliminate them out.
- Our immune cells like T cells (T lymphocyte) and B cells (B lymphocytes) play the major role to perform this task.
- In a normal person when those antigen or allergen enter inside the body the immune system eliminate them without reacting anyway, but an allergic person of hypersensitive immune system reacts to those substances vigorously.
- A person of hypersensitive immune system, the B cells induces the inflammatory tissue reaction called allergic reaction when comes in contact to those antigens or allergens. The B cells of a sensitized immune system when detect any such foreign protein or antigen produce certain substances called IgE antibody.
- In our body there are some cells called mast cells. Those mast cells contain some granules called histamine and heparin. Around the surface of mast cells numerous receptor are found called FC receptors to which the IgE antibody binds.
- When any allergen invade the body the B cell identifies the invader and produces the IgE antibodies that flows and attach with the FC receptor of mast cell surface.
- The antigen or allergen further binds with those IgE antibodies over mast cell surface. This way of antigen and antibody fixation stimulate the mast cell to releases the histamine content around the tissues.
- Those histamines when comes in contact to the surrounding tissue binds to the histamine receptors (H1 receptor) present over the tissue surface and starts developing allergic reactions.
- The symptoms of sneezing, runny nose, redness and itching of eyes nose are nothing but the outcomes result of histamine and tissue reaction.