Doctor in Multicare Homeopathy Clinic
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Multicare Homeopathy ClinicYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Myself Sonal Mohanty , I am a patient of Dr.Satapathy, taking treatment from last 6 months for my chronic asthma problem. I have seen a lot improvement in my treatment in just 6 months, My asthmatic symptoms like shortness of breath, anxiousness, tightness in neck muscle, difficulty in talking are completely cure. Dr.Satapathy is guiding me everything while doing consultation and I am satisfy with the treatment. Thank u Dr.Satapathy.
I am taking treatment from last 3 months for constipation and piles problem from Dr.Satapathy, at MultiCare Homeopathy, I have found an amazing result in my heath. Improved a lot within this 2 months of periods.. I am no more pain or blood while passing stool.I am very happy with Dr.Satapathy’s treatment and would definitely recommended others for best result.
I am following the diet and homeopathy medications from Dr.Satapathy for my piles last 2 months, my symptoms are like constipation, bleeding, pain has been stopped completely. Now I am feeling like a normal healthy human. I am very happy with Dr.Satapathy’ treatment. Thank you so much Dr.Satapathy
Dibya Swarup Panigrahi
I had piles problem since last 4 years and was bleeding a lot. it was terrible pain while passing stool. I am now very happy after Dr.Satapathy's treatment . No pain and bleeding at all. I am under his treatment last 1 month. Thank you so much doctor.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy to be knowledgeable. Thank you , very much mam ..I will do as you recommended me
What is adenoid?
Adenoids are the mass of pair soft tissues present in the back of nasal cavity which can also be known as pharyngeal tonsils. Adenoids are part of lymphoid system and made of same types of lymphoid tissues. Everybody has adenoids at birth and in childhood, but gradually it shrinks with aging and by adulthood maximum people’s adenoids have disappeared.
Structure and function of adenoids :-
Adenoids glands are the pair of patch tissues present behind the uvula on upper part of naso-pharynx.
The upper surface of adenoids has a thin layer of ciliated epithelial cells covered by a thin film of mucus.
The cilia are the microscopic hair like projection from epithelial cells those moves constantly in wave like manner to propel the mucus secreted from the mucus layer downward to pharynx. The adenoids have the protective action against the infection. When you breathe you take lots of bacteria virus, various dusts and foreign bodies with the air. Those are trapped in the epithelial mucus membrane of adenoids and the cilia present in the epithelial tissues throw out them towards the pharynx to swallow
Clinical significance of adenoid
In child hood every one’s immune e system is week in comparison to a adult person. So there are maximum chances of getting sick. As the age increases the immune system get more Adenoids have protective role for the body. Those two masses present at back of the nasal cavity. They consist of lymphoid tissues like all lymph nodes. Those two adenoids help to clean the bacteria and other foreign substances that do enter inside our body by the air we breathe in. So it protects our body from the outside enemies. By repeated exposure to the foreign substances they gradually get enlarged.
Symptoms of enlarged adenoids :-
- A hypertrophied or enlarged adenoid used to block the airflow pass through the nasal passage.
- Blocking of nose or stuffy nose
- Talking as if the nostrils are pinched
- Noisy breathing
- Ear problem like frequent middle ear infection and pain in ear
- Problem in sleeping like suddenly wake up from sleep (obstructive sleep apnea)
- Frequent attack of sinusitis
- Sore throat or difficulties in swallowing
- Difficulties in breathing through nose
- Sleeps with opened mouth
- Swollen of glands in neck
Cause for enlarged adenoids and the scope of homeopathy treatment in it:-
Adenoids are located at the back of the nasal cavity. They protect the body from the infection to spread down ward to lungs. They are present at birth and grow until the child is between the ages of 3 and 5. Then they usually begin to shrink after around age 7. At the time of infection the adenoids get enlarged and automatically come to its normal size when the infection is gone.
But in some cases it persists in enlarged condition years together. It is caused by the allergic condition. Hence if a child has chronic adenitis then it is sure that it is due to the allergic caused. But why all are not getting chronic adenitis in an area but only some are getting affected. It is because the child having enlarged adenoids has a very hypersensitive immune system that reacts vigorously to many allergens or antigens. Others are not suffering because their immune system is not so much susceptible to those allergen.
The symptoms are just the manifestation of enlarged condition of adenoids. So to clear out the symptoms of adenitis for a temporarily period of time by any medicines or to cut down the enlarged adenoids is not the real solution of this disease. Those adenoids are in fact helping our body by protecting the outward infection. So without removing them if some treatment is given to check the repeated infection that can rather helpful. Here the repeated infection of adenoids is occurring due to the hyposensitized immune system of the child. So it is highly required to start a treatment to minimize the hypersensitivity of the immune system to work healthily so that the child will not get frequent attack of adenitis and in the course of time when there will be no further infection automatically the adenoids would be shrink. Homeopathy treatment target to cure the hypersensitivity of the immune system , so that after a course of homeopathy treatment the child will not get frequent attack of adenitis. This type of treatment is called constitutional homeopathy treatment. In constitutional homeopathy treatment there is needed to take detail case history of the patient in homeopathic way and on that basis the medicines are selected. Besides that for acute crises there are good homeopathic medicines that are sufficient enough to control the acute symptoms in a very short period of time.
My BP is around 160/90. For this I have been prescribed hypervis drops, cholesterol drops and aconite 30 tablets. After 15 days my BP dropped only to 5 points that is 155/90. For this doctor changed aconite 30 to aconite 200. After a week BP reduced to 145/86. After few days when checked BP again raised to 155/90, for this hypervis drops has been changed to relieve serpentina drops and gelsemium 200 has been added. I have still heaviness in occipital area. What might be the reason for bp fluctuation. Lastly when the BP has controlled by medicine, has there the chance to rise again.
My TSH level is (TSH) C.L.I.A 7.58 µIU/ml .Right now I am taking 50 mg Thyronorm tablet every day. Can I continue that tablet?
My son is suffering from nasal blockage for long period. He is now in 15. Likely adenoid hypertrophy. Can it be treated by medication ?he is mouth breather especially when sleep or moderate activities.
My age is 32 years and recently I was diagnosed with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver condition. I want to the diet which should be taken in this condition and also the time duration till which I have to continue this. I also want to know that whether the diet and medications in this condition are permanent or temporary?
Causes of neck pain and Cervical Spondylosis
- Bone spurs - bone spurs or osteophytes are tiny growths on the surface of the bone caused by degeneration of the bony tissues.
- Dehydrated spinal discs - Spinal discs are thick, pad-like cushions that absorb the shock while walking , running, of lifting, twisting, and other activities. In the central portion of the disc there are gel-like materials which can dry out over time. Herniated discs
- Injury – any injury to the neck can impact on the spinal disc and spinal nerve.
- Ligament stiffness - The ligament that connect the spinal bones to each other can become stiffer over time, which affects the neck movement and makes the neck feel tight.
- Overuse of neck – some occupation that puts extra pressure on the neck portion like repetitive bending and bowing like in construction work that causes wear and tear of neck ligament and put bad impact on the spinal disc. It can be a cause for chronic neck pain.
- Sleeping with the neck at an awkward position – If your pillow is too high that may develop neck pain due to pressure build up on the ligaments and disc and spinal nerve. Si,
- Whiplash – forceful, rapid back-and forth movement of the neck is called whiplash injury generally occurred if suddenly you break your car your head move in a jerk backward and then beat on steering forward.
- Poor posture
- Repetitive motions
- Sports injury
Common Symptoms of Cervical Spondylosis
The major symptoms of cervical spondylosis are –
- Stiffness in the muscles of the neck and shoulder region.
- The Pain is felt in the nape of neck and whole shoulder areas.
- The pain can spread upwards to the base of brain, eyes or downward to the arm portion.
- Some patients feel dizziness or vertigo like spinning of head while sitting or working.
Scope of Homeopathy Treatment in neck pain and cervical spondylosis
- Homeopathy has a very good scope in treatment of cervical spondylosis.
- As it is told before that the pain commonly arises from suppression or irritation of the spinal nerves that comes out from spinal cord so the treatment should be targeted how to decompress the nerve portion and to heal the injures nerves.
- The compressions of nerves are generally caused by the muscles and ligaments present around the area. If any muscles get over stressed that may put extra pressure to the concern spinal nerve and in the course of time there will be pain on that portion. Similarly if there is any pressure effect of the concern ligaments to the spinal nerves that can also causes pain.
- There are other factors that are also responsible for generating of pain. The development of tiny bony growths over the body of vertebral bones that occurs in the aging process called osteophytes can sometimes irritate the spinal nerves and causes pain.
- The other reason of neck pain is due to the compression of inte-rvertebral disc to the concern spinal nerve
- The disc do compress the spinal nerve in two causes ; 1-either due to the over stress that causes the disc to displace its position from the normal place to forward or back ward side and press the spinal nerve, 2- if the disc’s internal content which is very soft jelly like content get dry and that sometimes comes out like a bulge and press the spinal nerve. It is commonly found in aging process or prolonged dehydration condition.
- Homeopathy treatment in this case is very helpful in the term of reducing the stress of the muscles and ligaments and thus helps to reduce the inflammation of the muscles if persist by over stress and also support the muscles and strengthen the muscles from becoming overstress.
- The pains are relieved within a short period of treatment by the specified homeopathic medicines. Besides to relieve the pain it also helps to give a long term curative effect by healing the damaging nerves caused by the muscles or ligaments or disc.
- The vertebras are hold by the muscles, if there is any undue pressure that causes the vertebra more pulled in or pulled out and eventually put effect on the intervertebral disc. The homeopathy medicines are acting to give strength to the muscles and heal up the injured nerve tissues and thus give a long term cure.
- Besides homeopathy treatment it is too advised to avoid those triggers that give more pressure to muscles or ligaments.
- The homeopathy medicines are selected to treat the ailment by the totality of symptoms of the patient. Like other medical science homeopathy does not have any specific medicine for any specific disease. The homeopathy medicines are selected as per the symptoms basis and that depends how the doctor is taking the case history more minutely and homeopathic way.
- Some patient tells that they have taken homeopathy treatment in past but have not experienced any result.
- Here I would like to say that homeopathy did not give result because of the medicines may not be most similar to the totality of symptoms of the patient or there is some pathological obstruction that preventing further curative process.
- So it is highly required to take the case history properly in homeopathic way and to repertories for finding out the most similimum for the case.
Here are 6 commonly used homeopathic medicines for neck pain and cervical spondylosis
Rhus tox is the most commonly used medicine for cervical spondylosis. The common symptoms on which it is prescribed are pain and stiffness of the part. The pain is generally aggravated by first motion, lying posture, cold damp atmosphere and relieve by any warm application. The others symptoms are numbness or tingling sensation in the arms. Generally the pain is more aggravated in the damp cold weather. Keeping the arm in rest position makes feel the person more pain, but movement does not have. If those are the symptoms then rhus tox will help
Cimicifuga or Actea Reacemosa is generally prescribed when there is pain in the neck portion from over use of fingers like those who types in computer key pads long hours with a odd posture, those who plays piano boards long hours, those who stitch or knit hour together. There is more pain in the neck portion when the patient bend his forward or bowing of head. The pain and stiffness is more in the shoulder areas
The pain is felt over the neck portion and sometimes spread downwards and chest portion too. There is more pain during the morning hours and any sort of movement aggravates the pain. Moving the head also causes pain even a deep breathing increases the pain. The pain is associates with numbness feeling of arms. Like cimicifuga the pain is also originated after a long time of writing on laptop key board, I-pad, or mobile.
It is one of the most important medicine for cervical spondylosis when the pain is associated with numbness of the part. Here the pain origin at the neck portion and spread down wards to arm and fingers. The pain comes in paroxysmal way not like dull persisting pain found in Rhus tox. There is another important symptoms found in kalmia of vertigo or dizziness while looking downwards.
There is pain in the cervical or neck portion which is very much relieved by pressure or massage on that area. The characteristic symptom in colocynth to prescribe in cervical spondylosis is pain arise after some emotional disturbances like getting anger or being offended that impact in his sentiment or suppression of the anger. Those play a trigger factor to start neck pain.
Calcarea phos is the remedy generally prescribed when there is any osteophytes growth on the vertebral portion due to osteoarthritis changes. Pain is more during a damp humid weather. Along with clcarea phos the calcarea flour also helpful in bony changes of cervical vertebraes
Acne is a skin condition that causes whiteheads, blackheads, and inflamed red lesions (papules, pustules, and cysts) to form. These growths are commonly called pimples. Acne occurs when tiny holes on the surface of the skin, called pores, become clogged. Each pore is an opening to a canal called a follicle, which contains a hair and an oil gland. Normally, the oil glands help keep the skin lubricated. When glands produce too much oil, the pores can become blocked, accumulating dirt, debris, and bacteria. The blockage is called a plug or comedone
CAUSE & CONTRIBUTING FACTORS:
Sebum produced by the sebaceous gland combines with cells being sloughed off within the hair follicle and "fills up" the hair follicle. When the follicle is "full", the sebum spreads over the skin surface giving the skin an oily appearance.
When the sebum is trapped in the hair follicle causes plugging up the follicle. The process of obstructing follicles is called comedogenesis. It causes some follicles to form a type of acne called comedones, also known as blackheads and whiteheads.
Propionibacterium acne is a bacterium that lives on your skin and uses the sebum as nutrients for his growth. The sebaceous glands are hypersensitive to androgens that causes enlarge of gland and more sebum secretion. In puberty the androgens hormone is secreted more and thus there is more sebum secretion and more Propionibacterium acne in the follicle. The presence of P.acne attracts WBC to the follicle and thus an inflammatory reaction is settled up.
No one factor causes acne. Several factors can contribute to the cause of acne
Changing Hormone Levels:
For most people with acne, it begins at puberty. This is when the body starts to produce hormones called androgens. Androgens cause the enlargement and overstimulation of the sebaceous glands. Sensitivity to these androgens also cause acne to appear during the menstrual cycle and sometimes in pregnancy. Starting or stopping birth control pills can also cause acne.
Severe or prolonged emotional tension and stress may aggravate the Acne condition. Stress cause the production of hormones, such as cortisol, which can aggravate acne.
Some medications may cause acne, such as anti convulstant drugs, lithium, bromides, or oral or injected steroids. Most cases of acne, however, are not drug related.
Skin Care Products:
Some cosmetics and skin-care products are pore clogging. The skin care products which have the ingredients of ‘water based’ are usually safe.
PATHOGENESIS OF ACNE:
There are 4 basic factors involved in the development of acne.
Acne arises due to blockage of follicles, the sebaceous follicles which are found in the face, neck, chest, and/or back. In acne patients, the sebaceous glands attached to these follicles secrete excessive amounts of sebum. It has been shown that the sebaceous glands in acne patients tend to be hyperresponsive to androgens, which are first released in the prepubertal period. Thus, these patients produce more sebum than is normal; this excessive secretion is a necessary prerequisite for the onset of acne.
Second, the epithelial cells (keratinous squamous cells) lining of inner most layer of the follicles undergo abnormal desquamation. The cause why it happens is unknown. Normally, keratinous squamous cells are loosely organized in normal follicle, but they become denser and more coherent as a result of abnormal desquamation. The combination of abnormally desquamated cells and excessive sebum forms a “plug,” or microcomedo — the precursor lesion of both noninflammatory comedones and inflammatory lesions.
Third, the propionibacterium acne is a bacterium that lives on your skin and uses the sebum as nutrients for his growth. The sebaceous glands are hypersensitive to androgens that causes enlarge of gland and more sebum secretion. In puberty the androgens hormone is secreted more and thus there is more sebum secretion and more Propionibacterium acne in the follicle. The presence of P.acne attracts WBC to the follicle and thus an inflammatory reaction is settled up
Fourth, P acnes produces proinflammatory mediators and chemotactic factors that can cause microcomedones to inflame and evolve into papules, pustules, and nodules.
HOW HOMEOPATHY HELPS?
- A proper homeopathy treatment reduces the hypersensitivity of sebaceous gland to androgen hormone so helps to maintain a normal secretion of sebum. That prevents the acne formation.
- Homeopathy remedies have anti inflammatory effect and accelerate the healing process in inflamed acne conditions.
- Propionibacterium acnes is a frequent cause of bacterial keratitis and may cause propionibacterium acne keratitis. Homeopathy remedies treats successfully to the P.acne keratitis condition.
- Homeopathy treatment controls the scar formation.
- A constitutional homeopathy treatment not only treats the acne condition but also treats the whole patients as a whole.
The environment where we live is packed with various harmful agents like bacteria, virus, allergy inducing particles (antigens), chemicals, dusts, pollutants etc. Every moment they are entering inside our body either through the air that we breathe or foods or drinks that we take or through skin by contact with. Inside our body there is a defense unity called body immune system that consist of various immune cells. Those immune cells of our immune system acts like well trained shoulders at the situation whenever any foreign particles like virus, bacteria or harmful substance enter inside our body they fight with them to kill and protect our body and cells from their attack. So every moment our immune cells are engaged in searching and fighting with the foreign substances to keep our body safe and healthy.
But, sometimes our immune system get confuse to recognize between our own cell and outer foreign particles and start attacking our own cells thinking of foreign particle by which some health issues are developed. This is called auto immune disease. There are as many as 80 types of autoimmune diseases. Some common auto immune diseases are
- Rheumatoid arthritis - inflammation of joints and surrounding tissues
- leucoderma (vitiligo) - white patches on the skin
- Psoriasis - a skin condition that causes redness and irritation as well as thick, flaky, silver-white patches
- SLE- affects skin, joints, kidneys, brain, and other organs
- Celiac sprue- a reaction to gluten (found in wheat, rye, and barley) that causes damage to the lining of the small intestine
- Inflammatory bowel disease - a group of inflammatory diseases of the colon and small intestine
- Type 1 diabetes- destruction of insulin producing cells in the pancreas
- Sjögren’s syndrome-destroys the glands that produce tears and saliva
- Pernicious anemia- decrease in red blood cells caused by inability to absorb vitamin B-12
Why the autoimmune disease occur?
In medical science it does not have any specific cause why it occurs. But there certain factors that may responsible for developing auto immune diseases.
Many clinical surveys say that the environmental factor plays a major role in developing various auto immune diseases. Now a days our environment has changed a lot. Everywhere there is pollution. The airs, water, foods all are polluted. 50 years ago there were not so many types of auto immune diseases. The atmosphere was not so polluted like present age. During those period peoples were taking healthy foods not so much adulterated foods. The air was clean not so much polluted like present day. So as the science and technology develops side by side brings lots of negative things. The pollution level rises. The ozone level is gradually decreasing in the air. The water level is gradually decreasing. There has been a lot of changes in the atmosphere in compare to the past few decades years back. Not only in the external world the changes is marked inside us. Our stress level has increased a lot. Our though process has changed a lot. Our work style has changed a lot. Our mind setup has changes a lot. Our perception towards a subject has been changed a lot. The positive ness and positive attitude has been decreased a lot. Our anxiety, fear, stress, level has increased in compare to past age. The attitude of a person has changed. Anger, irritability, greedy, intolerance attitude has been increased. Physical activities have reduced a lot. In fact the whole things have been changed from external world to our internal world drastically in the course of time. But our body, our organs, our cells are same as millions year back, working the same function like before. The changing of environment, the changing of emotional level, the changing of psychological level putting tremendous negative impact on our body, in our cells specifically in our immune endocrine system. So our innocent simple reacting immune system has been disturbed and acting abnormally as a result so many auto immune diseases are creating and destroying the human society. This is the real threat now in the medical science to cure the auto immune disease as because there is no treatment has been discovered to cure a auto immune disease except managing the symptoms for temporarily basis.
Scope of Homeopathy Treatment-
In this regards homeopathy has a prospective role of treatment in the auto immune disease as because homeopathy treatment is not only based on the disease symptoms alone but the person’s psychological and emotional symptoms also taken care which are otherwise known as the root trigger factors for the development of the disease. Every individual has its own trigger factors either in his psychological level or emotional level or physical level or genetic level. Homeopathy treatment finds the thread of root cause of the triggers factors and treat accordingly thus helps to bring back the equilibrium of the body’s immune system in a natural way to normal state thus may help to cure the auto immune diseases. For example a person of having psychological trauma in past life like death of any of his/her nearest or dearest one and that makes him/her to a depressive state and in the course of time develops irritability and after a few years develops psoriasis . So a homeopath takes the detail symptoms not only about the psoriasis symptoms of the person but his/her past life event of any psychological trauma and his/her present irritability nature and basing on all those symptoms the medicine is choose and if given can able to cure the disease. So there are not same set of medicines for a particular disease which can be repeated for every patient.
But at the same time the general management therapy whatever is required for the patient should be kept continued along with homeopathy treatment.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) is a very common health issue among many young girls and women. The symptoms like irregular periods especially delayed periods, weight gain, acne, hair loss and other hormonal imbalances are the common symptoms. It is a common cause of infertility and pregnancy problems. If left untreated it may lead to diabetes, heart disease etc.
The natural ways to handle PCOS problem
- Take care of your Diet: Take a healthy diet. Avoid all types of junk food, fast foods, processed foods, cold drinks. Eat more of fruits, vegetables and whole grains.
- Avoid smoking, drinking, frequent use of contraceptive pills.
- Physical Exercise Works: Exercise is a must. It will help you manage your body weight and can also help in conceiving. Exercise also balances testosterone and insulin levels.
- Vitamin Supplements: Add more Vitamins A, E and C and Minerals like Zinc and calcium to your diet, in consultation with your doctor.
- Drugs depending on menstrual problems or infertility. But main treatment is always weight control.
Scope of Homeopathy Treatment:
- Homeopathy treatment regularize your monthly menstrual cycle normal 28-30 days cycle
- It can help to cure your other symptoms like hair fall, acne, obesity in a long term period
- It can bring back your monthly ovulation to normal way
- It can prevent the conversion of mature graafian follicle to cystic form and helps to rapture and release ovum in time
- There are many homeopathic medicines used to treat the PCOS. The common meds are pulsatilla, sepia, Nux vom, lycopodium, medorrhinum, natrum mur, aurum met, platina, etc.
- You can check your cure percentage here - Cure percentage of PCOD in homeopathy treatment