Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Bhramapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arupam MahapatroYour feedback matters!
I want to loss weight, but if I work out regularly I loss weight. But if I skip weight then I start gaining weight fast, suggest me.
Because of my allergy I am daily suffering from cold, which kind of weaken my body. I am having exams and due to my problem I am not able to study well. I do not want to depend on tablets as they does not give permanent cure. Please help.
3 dino se mera kuch bhi khane ko man nhi muh bht jyada sukhta hai pet bhari bhari sa rhta h please suggest me best medicine.
Hello doctor, I'm 25 years old. I have pain for my stomach at left side. Its so painful. That problem occur for 3 days. Yesterday I consulted one general doctor. Its said take one ultrascan will tell the problem. So I take the scan. Next see the scan report he said your stomach inside affected in intestine ulcer. So only keep in liquid foods and juice. But I'm not satisfied so I consult intestine specialist. That doctor see my report and stomach and told 3 days stomach ache not a ulcer so I think motion problem. I need only liquid food same to ask. But my left side abdomen pain is same. But little bit decrease. Pain is not fully clear so please help me doctors.
I am 21 year old my problem is my cold. Always I feel cold in morning time. And I was try many types of medicine but not effect to me so please help me cold problem. And please give me reason for my cold.
A sip of tea to begin the day can banish the dregs of sleep and energize you for the day ahead. Tea is not only tasty, but has a number of health benefits as well. The most basic way tea helps the body is by hydrating it. Here are a few other benefits of a cup of tea.
- Soothes the digestive system: It is not only for taste that the Chinese like a cup of tea after their meals. Tea, particularly herbal tea can soothe the digestive system and aid in digestion. Ginger tea can additionally fight nausea.
- Clearer skin: Tea is rich in antioxidants that can detoxify the body and rid it of free radicals. This in turn helps fight signs of aging such as age spots, wrinkles and fine lines. It also keeps the skin firm and prevents sun damage.
- Improves heart health: Drinking a cup of tea regularly can help keep your heart healthy. This is because tea is a major source of flavanoids for the body that neutralizes free radicals. This also improves blood vessel and endothelial function and regularizes cholesterol levels. Green tea is also said to lower the risk of heart attacks.
- Weight loss: Tea has no calories of its own, just like water it keeps the body hydrated without affecting your weight. Thus, drinking a cup of tea instead of having a snack can temporarily fill the stomach and curb hunger pangs without any calorific gain. Also, oolong and green tea are said to increase metabolism rates, which further helps in weight loss.
- Boost dental health: When had without sugar or honey, tea can boost your dental health. Green tea protects the body against gum disease and can lower the risk of oral cancer. However, too much tea can stain enamel and spoil your smile if you do not maintain good dental hygiene habits.
- Reduced stress: Cortisol is one of the leading causes of stress. Tea can help reduce the amount of cortisol produced in the body and thus help you relax and fight stress. Lowered cortical levels can also slow down the aging process.
- Boost immunity: Herbal tea can also help boost the functionality of the immune system. Dandelion tea is said to aid the immune system in fighting ulcers, bronchitis and pneumonia. Chamomile tea has chemical compounds that increase the production of white blood cells. Similarly, ginseng tea encourages the production of both white blood cells and interferon.
Though it has a number of health benefits, like anything else, tea should not be had in excess. So, limit yourself to a cup or two a day.