Find numerous Internal Medicine Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Internal Medicine Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Internal Medicine Specialists online in Bhramapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arupam Mahapatro
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Liver Problems Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Ibs) Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Treatment for Constipation Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arupam MahapatroYour feedback matters!
I have low bp. My age is 25 years. I am getting low bp. Frequently. I used medicine also but no use tell me the good solution to me.
I m 20years old boy if I take keralgo eva tab. Then my hair grow again with out any side effect. My hair scatter look like ganjapan what should I do?
Hi, i'm a smoker for the past 3 years, just started running from last week. I need to improve my stamina. I kind of exceed my limit while running, can such a fast heartbeat cause a stroke or something? Thank you.
Dear Doctor, I'm 15 Years and while running more than 50meters I'm having a pain at my low part of my Abdominal part, why is this so? Is there any major issue? How to prevent/cure this? Please help me to solve this problem ,school sports day is near so I have to participate in running race 400 meters so I have to solve this major issue please reply me with the solution sir, Thank you! Kind regards,
I feel feverish whole day. I am having loose type stool and always have urge for bathroom and having 2 or 3 times. I have Gone under cbc and liver function test which r normal. What should I do.
I am losing my weight continuously, I have been working out. Since I am just 20 will working out at gym impacts on my health.
My job was almost wondering at outside from one state to another state. Due to improper food motions what I have to do.
I am 40 years male and due to excess stress, tea drinking and anxiety, I got problems of ED and PE. After one time If I wish to do sex again I am unable to do so. I heard about the homeopathic medicine" Agnus Castus" is it ok for both problems and what is recommended dose and for how many days? Please suggest.
Hi I am diabetic since September 2012. I have been taking piomed mg-2 5 minutes before breakfast in the morning at Doctor advice. I have also weak a digestion. Please suggest me
I am 30 years I. Am suffering from chest palpitations and I done ecg echo tmt lipid thyroid all are normal but I feels un easy in chest what can I do.
Hello sir, I am 26 years old. My weight is 85. I want to lose my weight but even after lots of exercise and yoga my weight is still same. Please suggest me a way that I can decrease my weight.
I'm headache wear as right side ear upper side since 2013 & discussed Dr. . They said ct scan brain n result is normal. Finally he told me stress and given tablet is tryptomer 10mg. It is used when mild pain. Please advise.
I cut myself while cleaning pubic hair around my genitals. It was a small cut. However now after two weeks when hair is growing back. The cut has opened wide and turned into rash. Also some blisters have popped around it just above penis. Although there is no pain. There is slight tingling and itching. Please help.
I am suffering from indigestion. Sometimes I feel like it's not indigestion but its constipation. I feel inflammation is stomach. I spend lot of times in washroom. I am facing this problem from l.3 days.
My Blood Triglyceride level very high before 3 month its 430, my doctor proscribed me Tonact TG for two months. After tw0o month TG level down at 90 and I stop to use Tonact TG. I am regular doing Yoga but after 3 month my TG level goes high again its 240. And it is increasing. Is it any other problem associated with it or it is directly affect my heart. What kind of permanent treatment I should use to establish my TG under control value.
Breathing is inhalation and exhalation, where oxygen is inhaled into and carbon dioxide is released from the body. Air passes through the nose, which has fine hair and mucus to filter out suspended particles in the air like pollen. When the person’s immunity is weakened or is highly reactive, the mucosa reacts to many substances which are generally present. This is known as allergic rhinitis.
Types: Depending on the occurrence, it can be:
- Seasonal: For instance, in spring when there is too much pollen in the air; known as hay fever. This is an acute rhinitis and subsides with a change in weather.
- Chronic: This is when the body reacts to some normal substances like eggs, animal dander, extreme cold, dust, mites, etc. via an allergic reaction.
Causes of allergic rhinitis as per Ayurveda
- Mandagni – low digestion strength
- Kapha vruddhi – increase of Kapha dosha
- Allergens – external factors such as pollen, dust etc
- Residing with pet animals
- Exposure to humidity, dust, cold
- Virudh aahara – wrong food combinations
- Long term intake of drugs like aspirin, leading to depleted immunity and making the person prone to dust allergies.
- Runny nose for prolonged periods of time
- Chronic congestion
- Persistent sneezing
- Teary eyes
- Fever and headache
Ayurveda believes that this is due to excessive kapha dosha. So, in order to manage allergic rhinitis, two approaches should be taken. Foods which increase kapha should be avoided, and elimination of kapha from the body should be targeted.
Non-medical ways to combat allergic rhinitis:
Prevention has a big role to play in managing allergic rhinitis.
- Whether it is animal dander, eggs, tomatoes, or extreme cold, if you know it could cause an attack, stay away from it.
- Chew foods properly to ensure through absorption of vitamins and minerals, which are essential for immunity
- Boil water with a spoonful of turmeric and a pinch of salt and drink it regularly
- Basil and mint leaves can be boiled in water and consumed for improving allergic rhinitis
- Clove and pepper can be chewed to get immediate relief
- A mixture of crushed clove and pepper mixed with turmeric and honey works wonders for allergic rhinitis
- Eat seasonal fruits and vegetables. They are more likely to be chemical-free, are cheaper, fresher, and definitely more nutritious.
- Carrots eaten with a bit of fat produce the best defense against allergic rhinitis, as the beta-carotene in it is fat soluble.
- Whole grains, green leafy vegetables, seasonal fruits and vegetables, and dairy products, contain a number of vitamins and minerals which help in fighting allergic rhinitis
- Ayurvedic remedies like shilajit and guduchi boost immunity function
- Neem, Ashwagandha, liquorice, cinnamon, tulsi, and curcumin are proven remedies for allergic rhinitis.
- Panchakarma specifically aimed at rhinitis include Nasya, Dhoomapana (medicated smoking) and emesis (vaman ). This helps in eliminating kapha which is believed to cause allergic rhinitis.
Though allergic rhinitis is a very common condition, the treatment is also easy and many home remedies help in managing the condition.
- Always keep cloves and black peppers with you. Immediately keep two pieces of it in mouth when you feel of attack.
- At the pre attack or attack rub Nilgiri oil , Mint oil, or pain balm on chest and get fomentation.
- Keep watch on the elements that causes irritation for you and stay away from this.
- Use mask while driving vehicle or going through public places.
- Always take warm water bath.
- Do not expose to hot sunrays.
- Regularly take inhalation of steam.
- Regularly go for morning walk in warm weather.
- Do sufficient exercise.
- Do not reside in dark or dump places. Get fresh air.
- Do not get sleep at day time or immediate after dinner.
- Take sufficient rest. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.