Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Shraddha SahuYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks a lot doctor. I will consult with you definitely.
Dt. Shraddha Sahu provides answers that are well-reasoned, very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be very helpful. Its worth helpful..can u plz tell me supplement for mass gaining :-)
Dt. Shraddha Sahu provides answers that are very helpful, helped me improve my health, knowledgeable and caring. Share diet chart with me
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be knowledgeable and very helpful. Perfect reply for my question. Thanks Dr.
Dt. Shraddha Sahu provides answers that are well-reasoned, caring and very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Pradyot Kumar Chatterjie
Dt. Shraddha Sahu provides answers that are knowledgeable, well-reasoned, prompt and practical. I have learnt new things
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be very helpful. thank you madam for your immediate response
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be saved my life. Thanks add me on what'spp pe +919815131299
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be knowledgeable. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Shraddha Sahu provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be very helpful. can you give me your what'up no
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be very helpful. Thank you ma'am for help me.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be very helpful. Thanks i will connect with u
Dt. Shraddha Sahu provides answers that are very helpful. mam. may i take any protein product...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be knowledgeable. thanks for ur answer
Dt. Shraddha Sahu provides answers that are inspiring and very helpful. I am excersing good
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be very helpful. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be knowledgeable. knowledgable
Dt. Shraddha Sahu provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Good advice
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be knowledgeable. thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Shraddha Sahu to be very helpful. Thnkuu ji
I want to loss my weight til 15 kg in 4 months. please tell me how can 1 do that .plz give me some tips. Plz.
How can I exercise? I can't exercise not because I get tired but because I get bored I can't do daily exercise Help me.
How can I become healthy. Because I was lean. I completed 12th standard but I am still lean. So please tell me to become fit.
I'm 66 KGS I want to reduce at least 10 KGS. Please give me some tips. My body has been disfigured .and I am not able to walk or do any work properly.
What diet should be taken to increase metabolism. Due to lethargy weight is increasing and metabolism is decreasing. Would like to consult to nutritionist too.
Sir I want to increase my weight what do I do. I going to zym last fifteen days continue. But weight not increasing. Sir pls suggest me. Its would be very kind of u. Thank you.
Hello, I am 21 years old male. My height n weight is 5'7 n 62, I wanna improve my health, without intake of any supplements, what r d necessary things to be eaten to improve health (specially my biceps). Thank you.
Any medicine that make me very very hungry. I looking fat but I am very weak. So which type of food I need when I take that medicine.
Im 153 cm height And weight about 85 kg. I want to Loose my weight. please provide me a proper diet and some workouts.
I am unable to get fresh in the morning, have to use medicine in the night to get fresh in the morning, please suggest.
My triglycerides is 368.80 mg/dl. This is for the first time. Besides my glucose fasting 127 and PP 166 n BP 135/74. My ECG is normal. My physician advised me for diet contact, not to worry. Are these tests related to cardio problem. please advice.
I'm under weight and weak erection. I would like to use whey protein. please suggest me best protein powder and ayurveda products to gain weight and penis hardness and long lasting stamina on bed.
Fruits are a superfood category of their own. They are the powerhouse of minerals, vitamins and antioxidants and an excellent contribution to your diet. Here are ten fruits you should be eating daily:
- Apples: There is a reason why an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Apples are filled with antioxidants, soluble and insoluble fibre and quercetin. Antioxidants boost your immunity and the fibre provides you with energy and maintains a healthy bowel, while quercetin has anti-allergy and antihistamine (compounds which curb the effects of histamine, primarily used to treat allergies) properties.
- Grapes: Grapes contain an antioxidant named resveratrol, which prevents heart diseases and premature aging of your cells. In addition, they are also great sources of folate and vitamin B6, C and A which contribute to a healthier immune system.
- Bananas: Bananas have low sodium and high potassium levels. Thus, they are extremely beneficial in maintaining blood pressure and preventing strokes. Bananas also contain protease inhibitors, which prevent stomach ulcers (protease is a digestive enzyme that produces acid).
- Strawberries: Strawberries might be small, but they do pack a lot of nutrients! A handful of strawberries daily can prevent diabetes type 2, inflammations and heart disease. They are also rich in antioxidants and vitamin C.
- Papaya: Papayas contain a substance called ‘papain’ which is an incredible digestive stimulant. They also contain large amounts of folate, which helps in proper DNA repair and synthesis.
- Oranges: Oranges provide you with vitamin C and potassium, which are essential for enhanced muscle and digestive functions. The membrane between orange segments contains hesperidin, which has been proven to reduce cholesterol.
- Kiwi: Kiwi contains more vitamin C than oranges which grants them the ability to prevent DNA damage and also helps reduce risks of developing cataracts.
- Blueberries: Blueberries are a great source of antioxidants which aid in fighting cancer and macular degeneration (an eye disease which results in vision loss). They also contain compounds that protect you from urinary tract infections.
- Lemon: Lemons contain citric acid, which effectively lowers cholesterol and cuts down on body fat. Citric acid is also an excellent digestive stimulant. Also, the refreshing scent of lemons reduces anxiety, nervousness and fatigue.
- Grapefruit: Grapefruit is an excellent appetite suppressant, which cuts down on your cravings. It also contains a soluble fibre named ‘pectin’, which lessens the development of atherosclerosis (build-up of cholesterol and fats on the walls of the artery). However, refrain from consuming grapefruit if you are on prescription medications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
I just want to reduce my weight from 73. 5 kgs to 65. 0 kgs due to avoid taking medicine for Blood pressure which is in at border level 145/100. I am 40 years old. Could you please advise what kind of food should I take. For the last one week I am consuming the following food items. B/F = 1 carrot, 1 Cucumber, one boiled egg and one chapati with sliced apple. Lunch = 1 chapati / 100 grams of boiled white rise with vegetables. Evening = Just Green Tea without sugar. Night = Two chapatis with less amount of Veg Curry. Earlier I consumed more rice items like idly / dosa with Nonveg curry items. But now I am getting stomach pain and facing constipation problem. Please advise.
How much protein does a 21 old gym going boy need daily. As his height is 6'1" and weight is around 60 kgs.
Recent developments have shown that fat might not be as harmful as people originally thought it was. Fats can prove to be beneficial too. It is capable of providing the feeling of fullness as well as helps in absorbing vitamins that are fat-soluble. A recent publication of a review in the European Journal of Nutrition regarding the existing research on milk fat came to conclusion that were quite surprising. People who consume full fat or whole milk are on equal terms with people who consumed fat free milk, as far as development of type-2 diabetes and cardiovascular disease is concerned. However, as far as weight loss is concerned, whole i.e. full fat milk should be preferred over fat-free milk.
Various surveys have reported that a majority of the people who consume whole milk exhibit less weight gain, lower body weights as well as low risks of obesity. The argument that excess calories are beneficial for the waistline is a topic that is prevalent even today. According to some researchers as far as weight gain is concerned, all calories are not equal. Additionally, if the focus is solely on the number of calories per serving, then a huge factor leading to obesity is ignored.
This factor is called fullness. Dr. Mario Kratz, author of the aforementioned review and a designated nutrition scientist at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center in Seattle, states that the removal of fatty acids from skimmed milk results in a delayed feeling of fullness as well as staying full. He also states that the fatty acids in milk affect hormone regulation and gene expression. In simpler words, these acids might crank up the amount of energy burned by the body as well as limit the storage of fat in the body.
All these findings help in showing that consumption of whole milk is more preferable to low fat, as far as the risk of obesity is concerned. However, it does not mean that people should engage in consuming only whole milk and 'use butter in all the recipes'. However, as far as the comparison between skim i.e. fat free milk and whole milk is concerned, the available research argues and suggests that full-fat milk is the way to go. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.