Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Yasmeen Niazi
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yasmeen NiaziYour feedback matters!
I am trying to conceive, my cycles are regular 28 days, trying for 3 months but no success. What all I should do to get pregnant?
I have sensitive skin during my periods I feel very itchy down there even after changing pads time to time and washing down there. I don't like the smells of pads but have to use it I use the whisper one .But feel too much then also .Please tell me what to do how to prevent itchiness and what pad to use.
Asked for Female, 21 Years I had unprotected sex (it can be better referred as nude romance) on 5th day of my periods (penetration is not done but I don't remember whether his penis has touched my vagina), after which I got periods for 2 months in proper times, but my 3rd month periods has stopped. And my vagina often gets itchy which I never faced before and I don't notice anything fishy with discharge. Is there any possibility that I might be a pregnant. If not please suggest reason and remedy for itchy vagina and delay in periods..
I am from Kerala but work for a company in Bangalore. My wife is in an unwanted pregnancy because of an unprotected sex. We have three children so we planned for an abortion. Due to my busy we couldn't do it in early stage. I read in Lybrate that pregnancy of 12-20 weeks can be avoided by medicinal method preferably in hospital. Since we have three school going children admit to hospital is practically impossible. If you people suggest a medicine with dosage and precaution I can give to my wife. After miscarriage happens suppose something inside is to be cleared I have the option to admit to a hospital and do the clearing that day itself because my house is very adjacent to hospital only at a distance of fifty meters. Based on your valuable reply I have to make my next move. Presently she is in 13 th week. Any consultation is needed by sms or phone kindly specify.
Me and my boyfriend make out occasionally. I give him oral sex. Is it ok if I swallow the sperm. Is it healthy?
I am 25 years old girl. I am getting back and abdominal pain 5 days back I got ultrasound and I got to know I have 2mm & 3 stones in my left kidney. But I vomit everyday once in evening as in full day I try to stop vomit and have fruits like watermelon, orange and mosambi juice but then too that fluid also got out by vomiting. In sonography reports everything is ok it shows I have only pain in of kidney stones. Did blood test to c if I have dengue or malaria but everything is negative. As I am not able to have food I have got a lot more weakness. And get pain of kidney stone now and then I feel nausea and vertigo at time. I am trying to have as much liquid as I can as I showed my reports to doc he is like its the kidney stone pain only. But I had little chest pain too I was not getting whats the reason so I did ecg too and it was normal. But I am confused why the hell there is pain on heart side. Doc said it is bcoz of all nerves are joined so it is paining there too bcoz of kidney stone. And my full left side pains. I am prescribed for rabiul dsr tab for now as I am not able to eat properly but then too I feel for vomit everyday by night. So please tell me doc is this vomiting only bcoz of stone pain or anything else. N my hemoglobin is 10.03. & doc said its low but first he said I have to get cured from this kidney stone then he will prescribe me for 2 months which will increase my blood counts. & one more thing can ultrasound for kidney & pelvis can detect if I am pregnant because I am single and not married but I have doubt as my boyfriend touchdown my vagina once. He has not penetrated or did figuring. But after that incident I got my periods on time and it was not like spotting it was proper period as I usually get. But that 1 month was very stressful for me to go through. So just want to know can ultrasound detect embryo and stuff like that bcoz I know I have gt proper periods last month but in tension becoz I am stared vomiting the next month. & doc I am a virgin so please help me asap. I am just getting crazy over things but still in tension very much and yes I have never done intercourse or anything like that in life pure virgin. And please tell me that vomiting is becoz of something else or it just my kidney stone thing that is bothering me. I have done blood test, urine test, ultrasound sonography and ecg. Please I hope you will give me proper ans to my problem. Thank you doc. Waiting for reply.
Hi m 28 weeks pregnant. I had bleeding in the beginning of pregnancy. Now my doctor advised me to take ecosprin 75 mg at 28 weeks. Is it safe.
Suggest me the best treatment for pcod becoz allopathy if I am leaving again the problem is starting.
Mere 8 September ko 3 mahine ka baccha tha or ab 8 february ko 9 mahina ho gya par mere docter mujhe 27 march ki date di hai problem ye hai ki mere kuch dino se yoni main or paidu paidu par dard hai or 10/15 dino se hai or safed pani bhi a raha hai.
Insomnia or sleeplessness is quite difficult to cope with and for people suffering from anxiety, it is even tougher. People suffering from anxiety remain in a state of mental and physical distress. On top of this, if they cannot sleep well because of insomnia, life becomes quite hard. Insomnia causes anxiety and also is caused due to anxiety.
Here are some simple tips to manage anxiety and insomnia:
- Maintain a schedule: Try to go to bed at the same time every night and wake up at the same time every morning. Experiment with several different bedtimes and wake up times to find out which one works best for you.
- Turn off electronic devices: Switch off all electronic devices thirty minutes before you go to bed. Electronic devices stimulate your mind and the light from the devices does not make you feel that it is time to sleep. Keep the devices away from you while going to bed.
- Dim lights: Practice dimming all lights in your house before bedtime. Change light bulbs and replace them with low wattage lights. This will enable you to have lights, although they are dim. Low lighting will make your body produce melatonin to make you prepare for sleep.
- Keep away from alcohol and smoking: Consuming alcoholic drinks before bedtime reduces your quality of sleep and you may wake up within two hours. Do not consume alcohol before bedtime. Smoking should be restricted before sleeping, as the nicotine contained in cigarettes is a stimulant, which can take away your sleep.
- Ignore caffeinated drinks: Caffeine is a stimulant and consuming caffeinated drinks before going to bed can result in losing sleep. Do not drink coffee before sleeping.
- Exercise: Exercise is a perfect solution to reduce anxiety and results in improved sleep quality. Exercise regularly during the day or three to four hours before bedtime. Yoga and meditation performed just before going to sleep are effective.
- Make a pre-sleep ritual: Try to find ways, which would help you calm your mind just before going to sleep and practice it every day. This can be reading a book, taking a hot shower or listening to your favorite songs. Your mind will be relaxed, and you will get better sleep.
- Maintain a sleep journal: Keep a sleep journal and write about the time when you go to sleep and when you wake up. Also note down the time you require to fall asleep, the number of times your sleep breaks and how your sleep was. This will enable you to observe your sleep patterns and make adjustments.
For people suffering from anxiety, added insomnia results in enhanced difficulty. One should cope with the problems properly and try to improve upon them.