Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yasmeen NiaziYour feedback matters!
Me and my boyfriend enjoyed sex yesterday without condom. Is there any chance for born of child. We never planning for sex that day but unfortunately we do that. Any salutation for this.
Meri pregnency ka abhi seven month start hua he. To kya me ahemdabad to kashmir journy kar sakti hu. Kya seven month pregnency me kashmir gumane ja sakti hu Dr. koi problem to nahi hoga n? Please reply as soon as possible. Meri ye first pregnency he dr.
I am 30 years old married female and from last 1 month am having white watery discharge (not very thick) coming out of vagina, sometimes it's a bit smelly n sometimes it's not. Also, I have pain inside the left side of the lower abdomen. The discharge is there on every day basis.
As I have girlfriend and want to know the best safe time to have sex with her, so she didn't get pregnant, mean without the protection, Safe sex. As the pleasure without condom is like aha and with it just ok.
My first delivery was a C-section on 7 November 2015 and the second delivery is due on 8 October 2017. So should I go for normal delivery or a C-section which will better ?
Do you have any treatment system for helping older couples in 40s to have children.Please let us know the success %age , clinics and procedure
Hi. I had protected intercourse with my wife using a condom on 1st October. Generally my wife menstruate first week of every month. There is always a preponed menstruation. This time it's been delayed. Do we need to do a urine test now or wait for some more days. She's having papaya every day. Please help.
My daughter is carrying (27 yrs. She completed 67 days. Last 2 days back she experienced a small drop of Brown discharge for 2 times/days and now stopped. When we consulted our gynecologist she prescribed TAB "Naturogest SR 300, one tab daily for 30 days. She told scanning is not required. We scanned last 15 days back and every thing was normal. We are in tense. Is it normal?
I suffered from missed abortion. I had a d&c one week back, and 10 days before the d&c I had tried for medicinal abortion by taking misoprostol tablet as I was 10 weeks pregnant. But in ultrasound it was found that some tissues were still left and therefore d&c had to be done. Also I suffered from chickenpox during all this. Therefore I was out of my work and daily routine for about 15 days. I enjoy doing morning walks therefore I resumed my daily walks two days after the d & c procedure. And then I started walking at a fast pace as I used to do daily for 30 mins. So is it safe to go for walks?
Hi My age is 28, n m a mother of 2 daughters-9&6, M a hypothyroid patient n my tsh level is between 15-25, m on medications, I wanted to ask tht can I try to conceive n do this condition of mine affect the fetus? During pregnancy n after birth too? Do please guide me the right way Thnx.
I have a very small cut on my virgina clitoris lip its seems like joints are broken its pain when I touched. I feel nothing during intercourse I have done various treatment and long time continuously getting white discharge and now my virgina gets too loose I fell nothing pls help me what to do.
Although confused with natural and temporal feelings of grief or sadness, depression is not merely a weakness or something to be taken lightly. It is quite a serious issue and can last for long periods of time.
Depression does not merely involve feelings of hopelessness, helplessness, and worthlessness, but is much more terrible and usually has a detrimental effect on your day-to-day functioning.
There are many different types of depression. These include:
1. Major depression
2. Bipolar depression
3. Psychotic depression
4. Chronic depression (even dysthymia)
5. Seasonal depression
6. Substance-induced depression
7. Postpartum depression
8. Double depression
9. Treatment-resistant depression
10. Secondary depression
11. Masked depression
Symptoms: Signs and symptoms of clinical depression can vary depending largely on how severe it is, how long it lasts and how often it comes into play, and differs from individual to individual. While some might experience but a few signs of depression, others might experience more. Here is a list of symptoms that might indicate that you may be suffering from depression:
1. Being depressed for most parts of the day, especially in the morning
2. Feeling guilty or worthless almost every day
3. More inclined towards pessimism
4. Insomnia or hypersomnia
5. Regular contemplations of death or suicide
6. Significant weight gains or weight loss
7. Appetite loss or overeating
8. Feelings of high fatigue and low energy levels almost every day
9. Indecisiveness or impaired focus and difficulty concentrating
10. Lack of interest in almost all daily activities or hobbies, including sexual activity
11. Irritability and restlessness
12. Cramps, headaches and digestive problems which persist even with treatment
Causes: Although the exact causes of depression have not been determined as of yet, depression may be caused by a combination of a number of factors:
1. Biological differences
2. Hormonal imbalances
3. Brain chemistry
4. Inherited traits or genetic disorders.
I am a 21 year old girl. I am sexually active and it has been 10 days since my periods should start but I have not seen any symptoms of periods. What should I do?
I am not getting menses since 2 months 10 days So, that I went to hospital for check up And doctor said me to use cyclenorm-P & E tablets for three days and doctor also said to do some tests like (Haemogram, Random blood sugar, T3,T4, TSH (THYROID profile)) And got those tests results. I am mentioning T3 test results And in that they mentioned pregnancy 1st 2nd & 3rd trimesters in Biological Reference Interval. What that means I am scared of my result It means that I am pregnant? Can you please say be the answer by seeing the below result plzzz. I'll be so thankful for your answer TOTAL T3 (Triiodothyronine) :- Value observed is:- 93.2 ng/dL And Biological Reference Interval:- Adults:- 20-50 yr: 70-204 ng/dL 50-90 yr: 40-181 ng/dL Paediatric Ranges: Cord blood: 30-70 ng/dL Newborn :75-260 ng/dL 1-5 yr. :100-260 ng/dL 5-10 yr: 90-240 ng/dL 10-20 yr. :80-210 ng/dL Pregnancy :- First trimesters: 81-190 ng/dL 2nd & 3rd trimesters :- 100-260 ng/dL please examine and answer me plz.
Sex is an act that is supposed to leave you satisfied and happy, but sometimes that’s not the case. This can be due pain or discomfort, stress or low confidence levels. However, by adopting a few simple ways you can enjoy a healthier and a much more satisfying love-making session.
1. Talk between the sheets: This is very important. Your partner wouldn’t know what you’re in the mood of until and unless you tell them. Nobody can read minds. Know each other erogenous zones to know what turns your partner on. When your partner does something you like, or does something you don’t like, you should let them know in order to derive maximum pleasure during sex.
2. Make use of the correct lubricant: This is applicable for women: just as wetness is a part of sex, so is dryness no matter if you’re in the mood or not. Women hardly ever get the 20 minutes of foreplay they need to be properly lubricated before sex. Sometimes factors like childbirth, breastfeeding or menopause can aggravate this situation. So in such cases it is best to use a liquid lubricant that doesn’t cause allergy to you and your partner, and can make sex a smooth and pleasurable activity. Avoid baby oil or body lotions if you’re using a latex condom.
3. Check with your doctor for itching/ burning sensations: If you’re suffering from itching or burning sensations in your privates, then chances are you might be suffering from an infection. If it causes problem in your sex life, then a doctor should be immediately consulted. Sometimes it may just be an allergy to latex or a lubricant. In such cases try switching to a different type of condom and/or lubricant.
4. Explore different things together: A shift in position or a new sex activity can make sex highly enjoyable and exciting, adding that zing that was missing in your sex life. Indulge in role playing, sex toys or even light bondage if you like to spice things up in the bed. Also, keep shifting left, right, up and down in the same sex position to heighten pleasure.
5. Get enough sleep: Getting your fix of 8 hours of sleep is very important for a healthy love making session. Lack of sleep can leave you tired and not in the mood of any sort of sexual activity. It can even lower libido in men and in extreme cases it can lead to sexual dysfunction as well. So rest well to enjoy your private time with your partner.