Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Yasmeen NiaziYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend has irregular periods and some time her periods are come in 15 days some time in two months and she doesn't enjoy sex.
Drink Cranberry juice to prevent Recurrent Urinary tract Infections.
The metabolites in Cranberry prevents Ecoli. Coli which is responsible for UTI from sticking to other bacteria.
I have PCOS and Breast fibrodenums (not cancerous). I am lean and slim in weight. It's been 4 years I have been diagnosed with PCOS, and I found breast lumps some months ago. I wish to know a proper diet plan which will have all the micronutrients, that my body misses because of which this is happening again and again. I am taking medicines from years now and I don't think it is working for me. Basically, how can I normalise my hormonal imbalance with food and exercise?
Was on novelon 21 day pill pack from june. Missed second last pill of june which I doubled up with the last. Pill pack ended on 1st july. Pill free interval of 6 days, withdrawal bleed from 5-8 july. Started pill pack of july from 8.had intercourse on 9th. Though condom was there all the time but it has been used thrice on the same intercourse but it did not break or had holes. Was regular with the pack. And had protected intercourse on 14th of july it was my last intercourse. And condom did not break or had holes. I missed only 1 pill on july 21st which I doubled on 22nd at a gap of more than 24 hrs. I had a very light bleed on 22nd morning which stopped as I continue with the pills. My pill pack ended on 28th july ans I had normal withdrawal bleed on 1st aug which continued upto 6th of aug morning. Had home pregnancy test on 3rd, 4th,5th, 6th,7th week all were negative. Do I need to do blood test or further hpt? Are there any risk of pregnancy? I stopped the pill at aug since I did not plan to have any intercourse at the moment and moreover body was not permitting. Will I get my proper menses this month? If not will I need to do any further hpt even if no intercourse happened?
My period was on 23rd Oct n I had a sex on 6 nov and I had I pill after half an hour of sex. Is there a chance of pregnancy.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
My Age: 48 yrs and having continuous menstrual bleeding for past 10 days. Happens with me for past few months. But this is leading to too much 0f fatigue and I am already anemic. I have been advised for removal of uterus but I wanted a second opinion. Is there any way in which this can be controlled or reduced?
Sir/madam My wife is now 36 weeks 2 days pregnant Doctors are due date is july 15 Please tell me when can we expect delivery.
I am 18 years old. I am getting my period every 8 months r 10 months. I took complete abdominal ultrasound. Nothing is wrong with me. What I have to do?
Im 20 yreas old, I have use mifty kit the previous month and im not getting my period. I got my periods on 02-10-2016 and now it is 07-10-2016 still im not getting my periods what does this means?
Hello sir I was doing rough anal sex with my wife and suddenly something went wrong and she felt that something broken inside her vagina and she got the unbearable pain of rashes inside her vagina so what we do now please suggest me it is urgent please sir.
Is there a chance of getting pregnant even after use of condom during sex? What can be done to check it and stop it. My friend is not getting her periods since 3 days after her date. She is 20 years old. Please help.
Hi had sex wid my girlfriend last week after that I am getting itching sensation on tip of my penis even shez got some burning n itching sensation inside her vagina m worried so can you suggest some medication or any remedy for this. Thanks.
I am a mother of 3 old baby. Now a days my body is aching a lot especially during waking up in the morning. I am also taking calcium and iron tablets. What is the problem. Is this happen to everyone post delivery?
Wrinkles and fine lines aren’t the only changes that occur with age; your sleep cycle is affected as well. It is a common misconception that the amount of sleep you need declines with age. Sleep needs remain constant throughout our adult lives but with age, people often find it increasingly difficult to fall asleep and have trouble staying asleep. Not getting enough sleep can trigger other conditions and hence it is essential to have a good night’s sleep.
Occupational therapy is often used to treat sleep disorders faced by elderly people. With the help of bedding management, sleep hygiene and choosing the right nightclothes they reduce involuntary napping and help patients regulate their sleep wake cycle. They also train patients on how to use equipment such as a sleep apnea machine to facilitate better quality of sleep. Analysing the problem is the first step by occupational therapist use to developing sleep routines. Here are a few common sleep problems that are experienced by people as they age.
- Insomnia: Wanting to go to bed earlier at night and waking up early in the morning is a normal effect of aging. With age, you may also feel the need for an afternoon nap to supplement your sleep. There are many conditions that could trigger insomnia in the elderly. Primary amongst these are stress, poor sleeping conditions, lack of exercise, side effects of medications, menopause and pain or medical conditions.
- Sleep apnea: Sleep apnea can be defined as breathing that stops for a few seconds or minutes while asleep. Along with age, being overweight also puts people at a risk of suffering from sleep apnea.
- Restless leg syndrome: The need to continuously move your leg is known as restless leg syndrome. This is often accompanied by throbbing, itching, pain, cramping or burning in the legs that can be relieved by movement. These symptoms are more acute at night make falling asleep difficult.
- Periodic limb movement disorder: Many people move their limbs while asleep without realizing it. With age, this condition can worsen with movements lasting for anywhere between a few minutes to a few hours through the night making him wake up tired and irritable.
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorders: Circadian rhythm is the natural wake-sleep pattern followed by a person. With age, this pattern gets disturbed due to changes in hormone levels, activity levels and social activities. For many people this results in shorter sleep cycles and can cause sleep deficiency.
- REM behavior disorder: In very rare cases, people act out their dreams. Though this movement is uncontrolled, it differs from sleep walking as the person is most likely to remember the dream on waking up.