Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendra Diwakar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra DiwakarYour feedback matters!
I am satisfied for my acne treatment .thanks alot dr diwakar
Very nice. Thanks a lot Dr surendra for cure me....
Sir muje diabetes hai 15 din pehle check kiya tha to 248 ayi thi abhi medicine chalu h muje kya karana chahiye?
Today my weight is 65kgs, but before 6 months my weight is up to 72 KGS. I didn't had undergone any exercises to reduce my weight, so how did I had lost my weight.
Hi my name is kishore here. My parents both have diabetics still they take medicines on. Monthly basis still they are suffering from back. Pain specifically hip pain. Please do. Suggest me the best tips to get them. Relief from hip pain.
I was having red lips in childhood afterwards it totally turned into black my top lip is full black and bottom is slight black. Suggest me some treatment so that I may get fuller nd red lips. My marriage is after 2 months I want full results within within these 2 months. Before also I asked Dr. said me to use sebamed lip balm but its not working I use regularly.
Hi, I am 45 years old. Recently I was very hungry in evenings. After testing my blood Hba1c value is 7 and pp is 196. My height 154 cms. And weight is 66 kgs. please advice how to reduce my sugar levels. Any chances to reduce sugar levels without taking medicine? Otherwise please suggestion medicine also.
What r the disease related to knee pain does psoriasis causes knee pain or climbing steps regularly affect the knee. With this I tested h pylori positive 2 years back n still suffering from it please want to get rid of this.
My wife aged about 44 years is having acute pain on her both knee joints and calf muscles. I consulted couple of doctors (ortho) who said she is suffering from arthritis and advised some exercise and prescribed some medicines but with very very little result. Please advise me how to get rid of her pain & suffering.
Recent years have witnessed the severity of acute respiratory infections. The main cause is exposure to more of respiratory Infection causing microorganisms. Everyone is at a high risk of exposure. The infections can affect all age groups equally. Therefore, you must know all about acute respiratory infections.
Acute respiratory infections may interfere in normal breathing. The infection often starts as a viral infection in the nose, trachea (windpipe) or in the lungs. In cases of non treatment, the infection spreads to the entire respiratory system. The infections are transmissible.
There are many respiratory infections of which causes are unknown. However, a few known viral causes are as follows:
- Adenoviruses: These viruses are known to have over 50 different types of viruses causing common cold, bronchitis as well as pneumonia.
- Rhinoviruses: These viruses cause common cold. Those individuals, be it young or old, who have a weak immune system can have an acute respiratory infection.
- Influenza virus: This is also known as Orthomyxovirus with six types of viruses, such as Type A, B and C, Isa Virus, Thogoto Virus and Coronavirus. Out of these, Type A is known to cause a severe disease.
- Enterovirus: This virus is associated with several human and mammalian diseases, including acute respiratory infection.
- Respiratory syncytial virus: This virus causes respiratory tract infections in the lower respiratory tract.
Bacterial causes are as follows:
- Bacillus anthracis
- Bordetella pertussis
- Corynebacterium diphtheria
- Pneumococcus: It is a cause of meningitis and Pneumonia.
- Streptococcus pyogenes
- Haemophilus influenzae
Few of the prominent symptoms are as follows:
- Itchy, watery eyes - Soreness behind eyes and often conjunctivitis
- Nasal discharge and congestion
- Having Sore throat
- Severe Headache
- Muscle pain
The first thing that the doctor tends to check is the breathing pattern of the patient, followed by a number of checks:
- Fluid and inflammation in the lungs
- Nose and throat checks
- X-ray or CT scan would be required to check the condition of the lungs in advanced cases
Ideally for viruses, there isn't any cure. Medications that are prescribed are for the symptoms.
- Cautious use of antibiotics for the symptoms can reduce adverse effects as well as decrease costs. It will also reduce drug resistance.
- A single oral dose of nasal decongestant used in common cold could be moderately effective to aid congestion in grown-ups for a short period.
- Alternate medications, such as the use of vitamin C help in the inhibition and cure of upper respiratory infections.
- Probiotics and vaccination are available for certain infections such as URTIs, Adenoviruses and Streptococcus pneumoniae.
- Best prevention is to boost your immune system.