Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Homeopaths online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil Patidar
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Submit a review for Dr. Sunil PatidarYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I don't have many words to explain his kindness. He is a guide, a counsellor, well-wisher. Many of his patients have recommended him as a good Doctor. But I am going one step further to recommend him as a Great Human Being. More than a good Doctor, I value the fact that he is a good listener. Medicines can cure, but a good doctor’s inspirational words can give the strength to fight from within. Thanks for showing so much care and concern… God Bless U and UR Family !!!
It was my first visit, he was so polite and listened everything what i was suffering through
Very nice doctor very coprative happy with consultancy result are best...
better erection after treatment thanks to dr.patidar u save my life...
Increase sex timing aftr treatment
I visited Dr. Patidar after going to three other sexologist in bhopal over the past 6 years. I must say that it was the best decision that I've ever made. Not only did my Erection problem get resolved completely, I have emerged stronger than ever from the abyss. I have never met a doctor who would be so concerned about the patient.
Due to bed effects of masturbation unable to sustain a hard erection..doctor patidar fixed it.handmade medicine work well thanks to him
Dr Patidar is very experienced doctor. I have received treatment from him for my various ailments and got them completely cured.
Great Doctor nice treatment meet for sexual weakness erectile much better then earlier...thanks to him
It was my first visit, he was so polite and listened everything what i was suffering through
Doctor Patidar is best homeopathic doctor I have ever seen..just thanks to him..
Nice consultancy with satisfactory results..highly recommended to others
Fungle infection successfully cured after taking medicine to dr.patidar
Nice consultation meet for hair loss treatment with dandruff
Very nice treatment dr.patidar is great
Very nice doctor sexologist
Great doctor thanks to him
If you cannot get an erection or if your erection isn't firm enough for sex, then you are suffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED). If the troubles are persistent, then it is a serious cause of concern. You can take a look at the symptoms of ED listed here:
a. You find it troublesome getting an erection or keeping one firm enough for sex.
b. Your sexual desire is reduced and along with it, you experience other sexual problems which might include ejaculatory dysfunction.
a. There can be physical causes, like:
- Medical conditions like Parkinson's disease, heart problems, high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Medical treatments like treatment of prostate cancer or surgery in the pelvic region.
b. If you are a heavy drinker, then you have cause for concern.
c. There can also be psychological causes, like:
- If you are suffering from depression or anxiety, then that is a probable cause for the disorder.
- Relationship problems might also lead to problems which extend to ED.
a. An efficient way of treating ED is homeopathy. This includes mainly two ways in which homeopathy can be used to address the disorder:
- By using Agnus Castus: Agnus Castus is a top remedy for erectile dysfunction and is essential especially when the patient lacks sexual desire, or physical power required for sex.
- By using Lycopodim: It is especially beneficial for people with an enlarged prostate and for old and young irrespectively.
- By using Caladium: Caladium is the required deep-acting agent required when the condition is acute. In these cases, when erection is either not possible or not firm enough for sex, it is imperative that caladium is used as it tackles the problem at a much deeper level.
Premature Ejaculation is a condition when a man experiences orgasm and releases semen soon after sexual activity and with minimal penile stimulation. In most men, the average ejaculatory latency is approximately 4 - 8 minutes. The International Classification of Diseases classifies a latency of 15 seconds in men with PE. Men with PE also report stress over emotional and romantic relationships with their partners. Due to PE related embarrassment, some men avoid pursuing sexual relationships. PE may also cause considerable distress to female partners.
Homeopathic medicine for premature ejaculation can be divided with their symptoms such as weakness, diminished libido, diminished power, impotency and sexual excesses (loss of memory, impaired coordination, numbness and tingling in limbs, irresistible desire for masturbation, constant dwelling on sexual subjects and excitable even before the sexual stimulation starts):
1. China, Graphites, Staphysagria and Selenium are used to treat PE followed by weakness. Aversion to coition and great sexual exhaustion can be cured with Graphites. Backache and severe prostration are cured with Staphysagria. Sexual neurasthenia with weak and odourless semen is treated with Selenium. China is taken to stop lascivious thoughts and dreams, and getting excited too easily.
2. Agnus Castus, Carboneum Sulphuratum and Baryta Carbonica are used to treat PE along with diminished libido. Agnus Castus is used to treat PE with loss of desire and no erections. Lost desire and atrophied parts are treated with Carboneum Sulphuratum. Enlarged prostate with indurated testicles are effectively treated with Baryta Carbonicum.
3. Phosphoricum Acidum, Conium, Sulphur and Iodum are used to treat PE along with diminished power. Tender and swollen testicles are treated with Phosphoricum Acidum. Conium is used to treat sexual nervousness with weak erection. Loss of sexual power with atrophied testes and impotency is treated with Sulphur and Iodum respectively.
4. Phosphorus, Avena Sativa, and Nuphar Luteum are used to treat PE with impotency.
5. Kali Bromatum, Nux Vomica, Ustilago and Staphysagria are used to treat PE due to sexual excesses. Numbness and tingling in limbs is treated with Kali Bromatum; Nux Vomica deals with sexual excessiveness; Ustilago treats excessive desire for masturbation and Staphysagria treats the constant dwelling on sexual objects.
Allergic Rhinitis or hay fever is a hypersensitive condition that causes irritation of the mucous membranes covering the nasal hole which leads to allergic reactions and symptoms. This aggravation happens when a person interacts with something that he or she is allergic to. This could be dust or smoke or any solid scent. This issue happens more regularly in the pre-winter and spring season as the dust particles are in the air during that season. However, here are a few homeopathic treatments with which one can cure this problem. You must ensure that these medicines are prescribed only by a doctor before you consume them:
- Allium Cepa: When there is watery release or discharge from the eyes alongside a runny nose, Allium Cepa is one of the best homeopathic medicines for Allergic Rhinitis or Hay Fever. The watery release from the nose is thin and harsh. In the meantime, the release from the eyes is a little thick. The eyes become red and are sensitive to light in such a condition.
- Arsenic Album: In situations where there is serious thirst and the patient feels really weak, Arsenic Album is one of the best Homeopathic medications for Allergic Rhinitis or Hay Fever. There might be anxiety and uneasiness with fever.
- Natrum Mur: In situations where there is a lot of sniffling and the symptoms begin with wheezing, Natrum Mur is very effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for or allergic rhinitis. There is a lot of dryness of the mouth and the mucous membrane.
- Merc Sol: When the patient cannot endure warm or cold surroundings, Merc Sol is extremely effective and is one of the best homeopathic medicines for allergic rhinitis or hay fever. There is a great amount of wheezing and watery release from the nose. This aggravates in clammy or wet climate. Increased sweating is another sign in order to take this medicine. There is a lot of salivation in the mouth.
- Arundo: At times when the symptoms start with extreme itching on the tongue as well as the nose, Arundo is especially suited to the case and is one of the best homeopathic prescriptions for allergic rhinitis or hay fever. There is a great deal of itching and tingling in the nose, the eyes and the top of the mouth. The feeling of smell gets to be distinctly lessened.
Homeopathy is best set to treat a wide range of hypersensitivities, allergies, infections and diseases. The purpose behind this is it does not attempt to treat the side effects of the hypersensitivities. Rather, it attempts to find the reason behind them and cure it from its roots. The main driver in sensitivities happens to be a hyperactivity of the immune system. This hyperactive immune system goes into an overdrive when it interacts with specific things and causes such allergic reactions.
Dear Doctor Male 30 here, I have history of masturbation since last 13 years, about three months before I use Acid Phos 30 and jaborandi Q for treatment of Grey Hairs in head and shave. After fifteen day use I noticed my sex has decreased. Previously I have frequent erections in penis and I had erections at my will. Whenever I want I have erections. But now sex has decreased. I have erection on watching porn clips but it is not that much fast that I have before. And also penis is not that much hard on erection as it was before three months. I am very upset. Is these medicine Acid Phos 30 and jaborandi Q causes this? Is it erectile dysfunction? I am very tense.
There are many kinds of infections that may afflict the body from time to time. While some of them may be dormant conditions that flare up due to environmental factors, there may be others that may occur due to a change in season as well as other causes, including interaction with a carrier of the same infection.
A fungal infection is usually caused by the growth and accumulation of the harmful fungi in a particular part of the body or organ of the body. These kinds of infections may be caused between the toes, thighs, vagina and other areas where we tend to sweat a lot. The hands, feet, nails and the groin region are also quite susceptible to such infection. Let us find out the various ways in which homeopathy can be used in order to treat fungal infections in the body. One must keep in mind that these medicines must only be prescribed by a medical practitioner.
Fungal infection on the feet- The best homeopathic medication for fungal infection on the feet includes petroleum and silicea. These medicines may be used especially if there is a strong odour and excessive sweating. These medicines are good for clearing the infection entirely. Also, they are especially effective for conditions like Athlete’s Foot.
Fungal infection in the groin area- If the patient is suffering from a fungal infection in the groin area or around the thighs, like a Jock Itch or any related condition, then medicines like Graphites and Sepia may be prescribed by the doctor. These medicines are especially helpful when there is a great deal of itching along with an outbreak of rashes plus other signs of the infection.
Fungal Infection on the Scalp- There are many kinds of infections that may occur in the scalp of the patient due to excessive sweating as well as other kinds of pollution and exposure to chemicals. Thuja and Kali Sulphuricum may be prescribed for this purpose. It also fights related symptoms like excessive itching of the scalp and sensitivity to touch.
Fungal Infection on the Skin- When the skin suffers from fungal infection which leads to boils, crusting, pus and bleeding, Tellurium, Sepia and Thuja may be recommended by the doctor. These medicines work well if the patient is experiencing severe itching, especially after taking a cold shower or bath.
Fungal Infection in the Mouth- The fungal infection in the mouth may happen due to lack of hydration as well as poor eating habits. In such cases, the doctor may prescribe medicines like Helonias and Borax. These medicines also deal with symptoms like the formation of ulcers or white lesions in the mouth.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Actually, it’s totally normal to lose some hair each day. Most people lose about 50 to 100 hairs every day – and it’s a good thing because we’d all look like huge hairballs if we didn’t! Normally, when hair falls out, new hairs start forming in the same place as the old ones. But when someone really has hair loss, the hairs don’t grow back. Or they do grow, but there aren’t enough of them to take the place of what’s already fallen out.
Causes of hair fall
A number of things can cause excessive hair loss. For example, about 3 or 4 months after an illness or a major surgery, you may suddenly lose a large amount of hair. This hair loss is related to the stress of the illness and is temporary.
Hormonal problems may cause hair loss. If your thyroid gland is overactive or underactive, your hair may fall out. Many women notice hair loss about three months after they’ve had a baby. Some medicines can cause hair loss eg. Birth control pills and antidepressants. This type of hair loss improves when you stop taking the medicine. Children may have hair loss caused by a fungal infection of the scalp.
The term “common baldness” usually means male-pattern baldness. Male-pattern baldness is the most common cause of hair loss in men. Men who have this type of hair loss usually have inherited the trait. Men who start losing their hair at an early age tend to develop more extensive baldness. In male-pattern baldness, hair loss typically results in a receding hairline and baldness on the top of the head.
Alopecia Areata is another condition where one starts losing hair in patches. Cause for it is not clear, it is thought to be a misfired immune response of the body.
Besides these, lifestyle, erratic meal habits, excessive junk food, anxiety, stress and inadequate sleep may trigger hair fall.
Tips for taking right hair care
- If you want to keep hair healthy, start by feeding it from the inside out.
- Balanced Diet for Healthy Hair
- Eating a diet that has lots of vitamins, minerals and a well-balanced one will make hair strong and shiny.
- Extra Care while Combing
- Be careful when you’re combing your hair after washing it because it’s extra delicate when it’s wet.
Avoid Chemical Damage
Go easy on the styling products and straightners, which can damage hair and make it weak.
Tie Them Loose
When you’re combing or brushing your hair, do it gently, and keep braids and ponytails loose so they don’t hurt your hair by pulling it too tightly.
Best Homeopathic treatment for hair loss
Most of the hair loss conditions can be very effectively treated with homeopathy. The treatment depends on the causative factor and the constitution of the patient as well. Losing hair after prolonged illness responds effectively to homeopathic medicine Carbo Vegetablis. Hair loss after delivery can be treated with Sulphur and Lycopodium. Alopecia areata also has an effective treatment in Homoeopathy and can be treated with Acid Flouricum and Phosphorus. Though it may take a while before one sees appreciable results.
In male-pattern baldness, hair loss typically results in a receding hairline and baldness on the top of the head. Homeopathic Medicines help in slowing or preventing the development of common baldness. Complete Reversal of male pattern baldness with homeopathy is a debatable topic. Among other homeopathic medicines, Lycopodium has been found very useful in this kind of hair loss.
Nightfall is a quite common issue among males especially those who are in adolescence or young adulthood. Nightfall seems a very embarrassing medical condition for adolescents as they are not aware of what is happening to them and they are not even comfortable for discussing this with their family members or friends. Nightfall is referred to as a condition where the male ejaculate unknowingly or without any desire during the sleeping or in the dreaming state. This condition can prevail for the whole life and may get resolved if one starts taking the medication.
It is considered a sexual problem only if it continues to exist even after young adulthood. Also, it is a reason for concern if the nightfall is occurring quite frequently. Also, the frequency of nightfall varies from individual to individual as one person may get it once in two-three weeks, or someone can experience this condition every week. Nightfall is also called wet dreams or nocturnal pollution. These can also be said as the spontaneous orgasmic state which occurs involuntarily.
Causes of Nightfall
There can be various causes of having a nightfall which are mentioned below:
- When a person is engaged in watching excess porn videos, nude pictures, practicing masturbation, adult talks, there are higher chances to suffer from nightfall.
- When the person is consuming medicines such as sleep controlling tranquillisers, blood pressure controlling medicines etc., then it may cause wet dreams. The nightfall can also occur as a result of sitting idle for long hours, obesity etc.
- As soon as a male person reaches the age of puberty, then the testicles start producing sperms and if a person does not involve in any sexual activity, then the nightfall occurs so that the old sperms can get removed from the body.
- When a person engages in the constant rubbing of their reproductive organs by the bed sheet or mattresses, then also chances of nightfall increases.
- Nocturnal emissions can occur as a result of sexual weakness in the nerves of the male reproductive system.
During the nightfall, a person may experience symptoms such as weakness in memory, lethargy or tiredness in the body thereby decreasing the efficiency of the reproductive system, sad mood, lack of happiness, racing heartbeat, anemia, and so on.
Homeopathy does not only treat the physical symptoms of any disease or a disorder but also helps in gaining an insight about the person’s mental state and help him to cope with the circumstances. When the immune system of the individual is made strong, then the disease gets eliminated from the body.
Therefore, one can always rely upon the homeopathic treatment for problems such as nightfall and sexual illness. It is because the homeopathic medicine is made up of natural substances. It does not cause any side effects on the functioning of sexual organs in males. It helps in eradication of the disease by removing the underlying root cause. It helps in strengthening the healing mechanism of the body. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!