Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Siddharth RaghuvanshiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I have problem with severe headache may be it is migraine and getting a blood out from nose? What I should do now is there any medicine?
I am 43 years old Male. I can observe numbness in my both great toes since a year (even though it is mild, I can feel the numbness) What is the Reason?
I met an accident 5 years ago in which I faced injuries in my left arm. I have minor fractured in my left shoulder and major fractured in my elbow joint. Even the nerves of the pinky finger and little finger were damaged. I was operated successfully and I was told with the passage of time and with the little exercises my nerves will be ok. But still after 5 years I can feel that it is not properly recovered. Even I have consulted this thing with my surgeon. He replied it is ok. But I want to know how can I get 100% recovered my nerves.
Sir, My migraine problem is growing. When I study after 30 min. It' pain and my eye problem also growing. And in my eye water is drop in the light. Sir head problem is also growing can you give me a good suggestion.
I am 40 year old man. I am suffering from insomnia and high blood pressure. I am taking following medicine: 1 For insomnia: Larzopoma 2 mg Clozepam 0.25 mg before going to bed 2. For high blood pressure: metropolis 50 mg after dinner nowadays I am feeling swollen in the following body parts eye face Please tell me can I sleep without this medicine as I am taking the above medicine from the last 4 years and I am habitual for the above medicine. Is other any option for sleeping without medicine.
I am suffering from slight numbness on cheeks [below eyes] (few times one side, few times both side) upper part. If I rub with my hands slightly just once on the numbness area, it will go. After some time it reoccurs. I am suffering from b12 and d3 deficiency, also varicose veins and sinusitis. I daily ride 2 wheeler for around 3 hours in afternoon and 2 hours in evening from 7 pm.(totally around 5 hours) And also I go for walking at around 7 am. If I close my nostrils and observe the numbness, it disappears for almost upto 5 minutes and reoccurs. I think it may be due to riding and walking in cold or due to deficiencies. So, can you please provide the possibilities of reason. And also can you please advice the medication for the above. Thank you.
Hello 43 years old, suffering for migraine and symptoms are one side sharp headache, vomiting and loss of appetite. I have been taking some medicine like vasograin, alprax and nimesulide but these pills are good for sudden relief not permanently. Is there any complete treatment for migraine in Homeopathy or Ayurveda.
I am 24 year old, I have migraine headache left part of my forehead, the pain start to begin from the morning 8.a.m. And it continuously going on increased till 1.p.m after that the pain slowly vanished. I have done all type of remedies, I took lot of medicines but they didn't work. Please tell me what to do?
I am suffering from parkinson's since 4 years and taking allopathic medicine. There is no marked improvement in my daily routine. Slowness and stiffness and pain in spinal cord and legs knees etc has become order of day constipation and insomnia are long enemy. Is there any cure?
Dear sir/madam My husband is 35 years old and he had a dissection in his left vertebral artery on 22/11/2012. He was done a procedure by giving injection by catheter. Now after 3 years MRI was done. The report says his whole left vertebral artery is completely blocked. Dr. says nothing can be done the right is working n supplying the required amt of flow to brain. Please let me know whether there is chance of spreading to the other artery also. and is there any procedure to remove the blockage. Please do help me in this regard i am really worried.
I am 42 years male. I am suffering from chills; cold n shivering from last 2 days. I have taken medicine as well but haven't got any relief. What should I do now?
I have suffering frim "jhanjhanahat in both leg and hand. From 3 to 5 month Please sir suggest me . What I can do.
I am suffering from headache and in a lot of pain when I look up. What is the cure? Am I suffering from Migraine, as it pains as if someone is needling me.
The human brain is a unique and intricate organ, which performs many functions both consciously and subconsciously. However, during the formation of the brain within the mother's womb, the slightest of changes can cause damage to it, which manifest in many forms after birth. One of the forms it may manifest in is Autism.
What is Autism?
Autism, sometimes also classified as part of the Autism Spectrum disorder or ASD is a disorder of brain development, which will affect a child's capability to interact socially, in communicating through verbal and nonverbal means as well as exhibit repetitive behaviors. Some severe cases of these behaviors may also result in self-harm as well.
Other than this some other characteristics may be:
- Major to minor difficulties in motor coordination
- Intellectual disabilities
- Attention problems
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Sleep related problems among others
How homeopathy can help
Conventional medicine is mostly used to treat some of the symptoms but is never used to cure or provide remedies for autism. A proper professional homeopath will be able to guide you to get the best results for your child and reduce all the problems of autism, if not outright cure it. Some of the medications that could be used to treat autism are as follows:
- Carcinosin - This is very helpful in children affected by autism who are talented, but are obsessive, compulsive, stubborn and also have sleep related issues. These children may also have addictive disorders.
- Agaricus - This medication is very good for children who may be mentally and physically awkward and show symptoms like indifference, muttering, talking, shouting or singing but not answering to direct calls or questions. Agaricus is very effective for children who suffer from involuntary jerking when they are awake.
- Cuprum Metallicum - This works wonders when the child is being very obsessive, angry and is inflexible, tense and is very aggressive towards their parents. Some of these children may even exhibit malicious behaviors and are usually averse to touch or being approached.
- Androctonus - A child or a patient who tends to swing wildly from a stable good mood to a destructive mode can be calmed down or evened out by Androctonus. These children also exhibit behaviors of suspiciousness and quickness to act on their compulsion.
- Helleborus - This is a very effective medication when the child is slow and under active and seems to be depressed most of the time. Some of these children may also have muscular weakness and helleborus is very effective in treating them.
These are only a few examples of how homeopathy can provide remedies for your autistic child and thus is an effective solution. However, you may need to consult a homeopathic doctor who can tailor make doses and medications after diagnosing the specific symptoms that you child may be having.
Hi I have allergenic asthma and minor migraine rarely. But from last year I came to observe a kind of white layer or blur in my right eye after an asthma period. I used laptop alot thosedays as it was my exam times. I still dont get a clear idea about disturb in eye. And I have been feeling some awkardness in my right year like something closing my ear. I often have headache in that area and sometimes after masturbation. Can anyone describe?
I AM 46 YEARS MALE. 16 YEARS BACK I WAS TRAPPED IN VEHICLE ACCIDENT INJURED TO BACK SIDE BRAIN. I LOST THE VISION OF MY LEFT SIDE EYE. THERE IS FIT PROBLEM FOR ME. AS PER NUROLOGIST SUGGESTION I HAVE TO TAKE CAP. ZEN RETARD 600 MG & LEVISUM 250 MG MORNING & EVINING. DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION FOR REDUCE THE DOSE.
Epilepsy is defined as a neurological disorder, which affects people of all age groups. However, the cases of seizures are found more in young children (likely to occur in as many as 4% of children) than in adults. It is still not known as to why a developing brain is more prone to seizures than a mature brain. A child is said to be suffering from epilepsy when they occur frequently.
As parents your responsibilities are compounded if your child has epilepsy. You not only have to pay heed towards the normal concerns of his/her upbringing but also have to look into your child's emotional aspects, while dealing with the disorder in your day to day life.
You can help your child deal with the condition in the following ways:
1. It is quite likely that your child may feel resentful and develop emotional issues, such as depression or low self-esteem. Help your child cultivates positive attitude towards life and his/her disease.
2. Try to make your child come to terms with reality by helping him/her to understand that even though he/she may be different, he/she shouldn't look upon the condition as something that is abnormal. It is best to help your child concentrate on his/her strengths at such times.
3. Help your child participate in activities of his/her choice to instill positivity in life.
4. Make sure your other children understand their sibling's ailment and if he/she feels neglected try and spend more time with him/her. If need be, seek family counselling to make everyone understand how to deal with your child's illness.
5. Learn about your child's medication schedule thoroughly and also find out what he/she needs to do in case a dose of medication is missed.
6. Develop an environment where he/she feels comfortable and can easily share a concern or anxieties.