Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Savita Jain
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Savita JainYour feedback matters!
Nice , pleasant
I am pregnant. 8th is complete 9th is running. Last conception date se 6 dec 2015. In my ultrasound report my baby's gestational age is 32 weeks 6 days. And my ultrasound had done on 18 july 2016. So in base of gestational age can you tell me when will my baby born?
When I take pregnancy test after two month of delivery 1 April is my delivery date. 28 April I got my period about 10 days and have sex 11,12,13,14 of may M I got pregnant I have some cramps on leg abdomen and back ache please suggest me.
I am pregnant and want to know the precautions dat need to b taken. My last menstrual cycle was on 28th october 2016.
Adenomyosis is a condition which occurs when the muscle wall of the uterus is broken by the endometrium lining. You experience pressure in the lower abdomen, menstrual cramps and bloating, before the onset of menstrual periods, resulting in heavy bleeding during the periods. This disorder is not life threatening but is known to cause pain and heavy bleeding.
The symptoms of adenomyosis are severe pain during periods, prolonged periods and pressure in the abdominal area. You may also experience heavy bleeding during the periods and may also experience intense pain. Sex may be very painful as well. The lower abdomen might feel tender and bigger; this occurs when the size of the uterus increases in this particular condition.
The exact cause of this disorder is not yet ascertained. However, certain possible causes could be:
- Congenital Defect: In this case, the condition is known to occur from birth wherein the endometrial tissue grows on the uterine muscle wall during the fetus formation.
- Invasive Growth of Tissues: This is said to occur when endometrial cells invade the uterus lining, leading to adenomyosis. This can also be triggered by a C-section operation.
- Inflammation During Childbirth: During the childbirth process, inflammation may occur in the lining of the uterus leading to this disorder.
In addition to the possible cause, there are certain risk factors which increase the risks of the disorder, such as:
Giving birth to a child
Surgery related to the uterus such as a C-section
Once you reach menopause, this disorder tends to subside. So depending on how close you are to menopause, the treatment is designed accordingly. The various treatments for adenomyosis are –
Anti-inflammatory Medications: If you are nearing menopause, then anti-inflammatory medications will be administered. This helps in reducing pain and the heavy blood flow.
Hormone Medications: Hormone medications such as hormone patches can also help with the bleeding and pain.
Hysterectomy: If the pain turns intense, then the doctor may recommend hysterectomy, a surgery to remove the uterus. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Sir wife ke periods 31 july ko start ho Gaye the to Kya 13 tarikh yani ki Kal sex karna safe rahega? Kal sex Karne se wife pregnant to nahi hogi na? Kab sex karu to safe rahega taki pregnancy na ho? Please answer.
Hi, Is it safe to have unprotected sex just one day before her regular periods of 26 days monthly span.
Adjustment disorder does not refer to a single disorder but rather is a group of disorders. It can affect children and adults of all ages. In most cases, it may be caused by a stressful event such as the loss of a loved one, major life changes, illnesses, relationship issues, financial trouble o moving to a new place. In the case of children and teenagers, it may also be triggered by arguments in the family, problems at school or sexual anxiety.
There are six types of adjustment disorders:
- Adjustment disorder with depression: In such cases, people tend to be sad and feel hopeless. The may cry without reason and no longer enjoy activities they once enjoyed.
- Adjustment disorder with anxiety: Symptoms of this type of adjustment disorder include feeling anxious or worried without reason, problems with concentration and feeling constantly overwhelmed. In the case of children, it is usually associated with separation from their parents.
- Adjustment disorder with depression and anxiety: In such cases, the person experiences symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Adjustment disorder with behavioural issues: This may be characterized by reckless behaviour such as picking fights in school, missing school or work, vandalizing property, stealing or reckless driving.
- Adjustment disorder with disturbed conduct and emotions: In such cases, the person may show signs of behavioural disturbances, anxiety and depression.
- Unspecified Adjustment Disorder: Cases of adjustment disorder that do not fall into any of the above categories are classified as an unspecified adjustment disorder.
The good news is that adjustment disorder can be treated. To be diagnosed with this condition, the person must meet one of the below criteria.
- He should have been experiencing behavioural or psychological symptoms associated with an identifiable stressor and a time frame of 3 months.
- He should have been exposed to more stress than normal in relation to the stressor.
- He should have shown improvement in behaviour within 6 months of the stressor being removed
- The symptoms should not be caused by any other disorder
Treatment given for this condition is a combination of medication and psychological therapy. Medication is typically provided to reduce the effect of symptoms being experienced. Therapy helps the patient understand his or her problem and helps them cope emotionally. This may be in the form of one on one session, family therapy, group therapy, cognitive behavioural therapy, interpersonal psychotherapy or crisis intervention. In the long term, building a strong network of supportive friends and family can help prevent adjustment disorders.
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences. Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
- Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work; you therefore have greater control over it.
- Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
- Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
- Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well rounded brain.
- Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!