Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sapna Bajaj JainYour feedback matters!
Sex karne ke bad kitne time me pill le leni chahiye pregnancy rokhne ke liye pls tell fast mene 28 ko kiya tha to kiya 31 ko pill le sakte hai koi problem to nahi hogi na I am in tension pls reply fast.
How many scan take during pregnancy. Now am in 31 weeks of pregnancy. Doctor told me to come 32 weeks will take scan. What scan take during 32 weeks of pregnancy. My belly is small. If anything problem to my baby. Pls tel me.
Hi I am 6+ months pregnant but not gaining weight though according my last usg my baby's weight s proper and I am feeling strong movements ths days .i hav put on altogether 8 kilos. Bt finding it hard to put on nw. I am 5'4" ,70 kg. Any advice?
My wife has consulted a doctor before. But her curd like white discharge does not stop completely. She was on medication tab fluconzole. please tell me a proper medication.
Hi doctor please help me out with this, I am not getting sleep from on week it's been 6 days I dint sleep, and more over I am planning to conceive a baby becoz of this problem I am scared weather I'll get pregnant or not ! And I am very disturbed with out sleep please tell me some tipd.
Calories aren’t the enemy. Calories are energy. If you boil down everything you eat to meaningless math, it takes all the fun out of food. Nutrition isn’t just simple numbers, but a commitment to knowing what’s in what you eat and taking ownership of it.
Hello, I am 28 years old & i'm trying for baby since last 6 months but could not get pregnant I consulted a doctor she said my amh is 0.83 so she suggested me for ivf .can I get pregnant with out ivf pls help.
Female dyspareunia refers to painful intercourse. It is estimated that 8 to 21% of women experience this at some point in their lives. Pain during or after intercourse is disturbing and restricts partners need for intimacy. It leaves the partners with an unpleasant experience and may lead to frustrations, anxiety and fear of sex. There is little awareness among couples about dyspareunia and thus a painful experience is sometimes confusing for the other partner and often invites fights and arguments rather than support and understanding.
Women with dyspareunia suffer pain in genitalia or deeper in the pelvis, vulva or vagina. It is more common among women after menopause; however, many women experience pain right from their first sexual attempt or just after initiation while some at deeper penetration.
Causes of dyspareunia could be medical, psychosocial or both. Medical conditions can be cured but often there are underlying personal and psychological factors which need to be addressed usually by counsellors or sexologists.
Diagnosis of the problem begins with a physical examination of the vulva. Apart from this an internal pelvic examination may also be required. A doctor takes into account the nature, extent and duration of pain in determining possible causes and deciding the mode of treatment. During interaction with the patient, various other psychosocial factors are also revealed that must be addressed for holistic treatment.
Medical conditions that could cause pain during or after intercourse are many including lesions, thin skin, scar tissues or ulcers. Infections like uti, herpes, yeast infections, chlamydia, trichomoniasis can also cause pain.
Treatment of infections is through drugs and creams.
- Apart from this, infections of the fallopian tubes or conditions like ovarian cysts, fibroids, tumours or endometriosis could be a reason for deeper and intense pain. In most of the cases, panchkarma is the option.
- Lack of oestrogen is another major cause for this type of pain. Oestrogen deficiency can cause lack of lubrication making vaginal area dry. This can cause painful friction during intercourse. Along with lubricants, a natural herbal treatment is given.
- Apart from medical causes, fears or anxieties associated with sex can sometimes lead to pain. Lack of harmony in relationships can lead to loss of desire for sex leading to vaginal dryness and discomfort. A traumatic sexual experience of the past may also inhibit a partner to be at peace in the act and may invite psychosomatic problems. It is important for the partner to be sensitive and lend a hand of support. Understanding how a partner wishes to be caressed and touched and making efforts towards providing a sexually exciting experience can go a long way in removing partner’s inhibitions/fears and introducing positive sparks in the relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult our herbal panchkarma experts.
My one of best friend is pregnant since last 2 months but she is facing blooding problem daily. So is there any problem to baby during coming months? And What should she do to solve this problem?
I had a miscarriage 4 months ago My oggt is Glucose fasting is 105 Glucose 1/2 hour is 172 Glucose 1 hour is 171 Glucose 1 and 1/2 hour is 71 Glucose 2 hours is 51 My hemoglobin is 6.2 What does this mean?
Polycystic ovarian syndrome
Delayed or irregular menses, absent menses for various months and prolonged menses, all these are indications of an endocrine disorder known in medical terms as Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
The symptoms of the syndrome are acne, irregular or absent periods, obesity, hirsutism (excessive growth of bodily hair) and infertility. Not all patients have every symptom. In fact, some people are not overweight.
Polycystic ovarian syndrome is curable with the homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for Polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect. Which homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case.
Hello, my running age is 26 year old. And my husband and me are not together now because of some personal problems. But I want to get pregnant now for my family and me. I have good job also. So could you please guide me that should I do infertility treatment? and what are total expenses. I really want my baby. But not from another relationship.
Is it safe to have sex without protection with your gf and later on giving ipil Will she get pregnant.
Me 6 month pregnant hu. Aur pichle 3-4 dino se mere private part me jalan aur halki sujan b hai. Ab tk k mere sare reports b normal hai. Kya ye sujan aur jalan pregnancy se he related hai ya kuchh aur?
We all know that our intimacy plays an essential role in how we feel about ourselves and how others perceive us. But what happens when one is stuck with paralysis, what’s the effect of this event on our sexual image and performance?
- Paralysis impacts a woman’s sexuality because it changes the physical functioning, sensation and response.
- Apart from all the life changing things that happen post-paralysis, women are also left with a great emotional and sometimes, a physiological burden. They wonder if they can have sex again, and whether it’s possible to get pregnant and have babies.
- Paralysis doesn’t affect physical attraction and the desire for sex. In fact, in many cases, though not all, sexual pleasure is also possible as sexuality in women living with paralysis is less affected than in men.
- Most women with paralysis have no physiological changes that prevent them from having sex.
- But some women who are paralysed from the waist down or neck down may suffer from paralysis of the vagina.
- In this condition, the nerves that feed the vagina become completely dead, leaving a woman with no sensation in her genitals.
- These women are unable to experience the feeling of having penetrative sex or oral or manual stimulation of the genitals or very little.
- Sexual touch and pleasure can sometimes be experienced by women due to the vagus nerve which bypasses the spine.
- The woman thus, has to re-learn other ways of enjoying physical closeness with her partner. It is also often seen that loss of sensation in the genitals is offset by an abundance of sensation in other parts of the body like the neck or just above the point of paralysis.
- Women also have to be trained differently to enjoy penetrative sex by say inserting a finger into their vaginas during penetration as otherwise, they are unable to experience the feelings during penetration due to a paralysed vagina.
Other problems usually found in women with paralysis are
- Autonomic dysreflexia or sudden high blood pressure due to spinal cord paralysis at the time of sexual activity.
- Many women also experience a loss of vaginal muscle control and most are unable to produce enough vaginal lubrication during sex due to the interruption in normal nerve signals from the brain to the genital area.
- Muscle loss can’t be corrected but lubrication can be taken care of by using water-based lubricants like K-Y jelly.
- Also, low sex drive is common among women with paralysis.
- Viagra has been clinically tested on women with spinal cord injuries and it’s been reported to be effective in promoting sexual arousal and sensation during intercourse.
- A woman with paralysis can experience normal orgasm during sex if there is some pelvic denervation, but in women, with paralysed vaginas, a normal orgasm doesn’t seem very likely though researchers are trying to explore more.
- Some researchers think that paralysed women retain an ability to orgasm due to a ‘reflex’ that requires no brain input. Research also indicates that ability to achieve orgasms is independent of neurological impairment.
- What happens more often is that paralysed women quit trying to have an orgasm because they lack or have limited sensation in the genital area.
- Research also suggests that these women can achieve orgasm using an FDA approved clitoral vacuum suction device to treat female orgasmic dysfunction. The device works by increasing blood flow, and improves engorgement of the clitoris and vaginal lubrication and thus enhances orgasm response. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.