Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Surendra Nath TripathiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Surendra Nath Tripathi to be very helpful. Thanx doctor, this medicine I had already tried and the result was amazing, thanx to remind me about the medicine
Mera beta 11 month ka Hai or uska wait 10 kg Hai. Wo weak bhi dikhata Hai. Mai uska wait badhane ke liye Kya kru jisase wo healthy lage.
Osteoporosis is a medical condition marked by a decrease in bone density. It results in the brittleness of bones and their fracture. Osteoporosis does not display any signs or symptoms but manifests itself in advanced age.
Homeopathic remedies for Osteoporosis
- Silica or Silicea-This remedy is for people who are often nervous, feel sweaty during the night, get easily tired and are a highly nervous lot. The injuries of such people take the time to heal/ are difficult to heal and their spine is weak. Generally, these patients have delicate or refined features.
- Symphytum- Meant for those fractures that occur because of mild trauma, this remedy is useful in cases where pain persists in old but healed fractures and also when bones need to be strengthened.
- Calcarea carbonica- This remedy is administered to people who are overwhelmed by a lot of work and stress, get tired easily after work and have a proclivity to stress a lot. Generally, these people are overweight and have a lot of body flab and easily get depressed by cold/chilly weather and dampness in the air. They have swollen joints, experience a recurring back pain and get a sweaty head in the night. An interesting characteristic of these people is also that they have a craving for eggs and sweet things.
- Calcarea phosphorica- This remedy is meant for people who have a deep, uncontrollable and intense desire for travel. They want a change in their environment and have a general sense of dissatisfaction. People requiring this medication have pain in their neck, upper back and hips. Fractures, if any, are slow to heal and there maybe deposits of calcium in the bones. Post-exercise, these people feel greatly tired.
- Phosphorus- Meant for people who experience a burning pain between their shoulder blades, phosphorus as an osteoporosis remedy is given to those people who have an intense desire for refreshing foods like ice cream, beverages, carbonated drinks etc. Such people are usually lanky and their faces often get flushed. They are sensitive, suggestible and susceptible to the imagination. They get easily tired after a round of exercise and work.
Unless directed by a homeopathic physician, take doses of low potency like 6X, 6C, 12X, 12C, 30X or 30 C if you are going in for self-medication. Follow the instructions printed on the label.
If you are taking a single dose, ten wait for its response. If the medicine is working, then wait for its full effect to manifest. If there is little or no response, take another dose. If there is no response at all after taking the second dose then change the medicine.
Please note that dosage depends upon the individual and the intensity of his/her ailment,
Uterine Fibroids are mainly tumor growths in the lower muscle area of the uterus. The case is mostly found in teenagers and also in women who are in the age of childbearing. Normally, such tumors are not cancerous but they can be very painful at times.
Symptoms of uterine fibroids
A slight pain in the lower abdomen during the menstruation period is normal due to passes of the blood. But if it is the case of uterine fibroids, then a number of other symptoms are also noticed. Some of the symptoms that are there in case of uterine fibroids are:
- Prolonged amount of bleeding from the uterus,
- Extensive pain in the uterus during the menstruation period,
- Pressure is created on the urinary bladder that leads to urination at frequent intervals,
- Constipation due to pressure on the rectum,
- Anaemia and also chronic backache.
Medicines for uterine fibroids
Often many people take such pain situations to be normal and they try various natural home remedies to get instant relief. But such remedies provide temporary relief the symptoms start again after some time. There are some allopathic medicines that are also helpful in instant relief but for a complete cure, the patient needs to go for a surgery of the tumor. In case if you do not wish to go for the surgery procedure, then you can trust some of these homoeopathic medicine options.
- Calcarea Carbonica: This medicine is often prescribed to women to face problems of menstruation periods going on for long and excessive amount of bleeding. Such women also face from cold feet and chilling sensations during the menstruation period. Also, this medicine can be consumed by women who are a bit overweight.
- Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris: This particular medicine is for women who face menstruation period at short frequent intervals. It may also happen that the patient has not yet overcome the already over periods and again the periods may start after just a few days. This leads in lot of severe pain and cramps in the uterus as well as at the back. For such issues, Thlaspi Bursa Pastoris is the best option.
- Trillium Pendulum: There are many cases when other things such as the amount of blood and the frequency of the menstruation period may remain proper but the patient may face some other unusual problem. The medicine Trillium Pendulum is prescribed to patients who face a smelly menstruation discharge.
- Fraxinus Americana: This particular medicine is rarely prescribed because it is for patients with rare symptoms of uterine fibroids. There are some rare cases when the patient may feel sensations during the passes of the menstrual flow. This may get accompanied by cramps in the feet.
Uterine Fibroids is the most commonly found disease these days. But avoiding the symptoms can lead to severe cases and hence choosing a safe way of treatments such as homeopathic is the best solution.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!