Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramu MehraYour feedback matters!
Hlo doctor, I am 24 years old female. I am suffering from huge hair loss from past 1 yr. I tried almost everything to cure this problem but it resulted in white hairs and even more hair fall. I had got smoothened my hairs 3 years back. Doctor plzz help me out of this problem what should I do to stop hair fall and promote hair growth?
I am 42 years old.I feel bloating acidity and sometimes gastric in my stomach.The reason I know is I take more spicy foods frequently and little alchoholic drinks( now and then) in small quantities.I feel Irregular bowl also, i,e, I donot have complete stool. I know the problem and cause but Iam unable to stop the causes(spicy food and drinks). One more problem now Iam facing is a thick white coating on my tongue because of which I feel more thirsty and donot feel taste of food.I do want remove toxins from my body. Can you suggest the remedies for my problems I will be gratefull to you. I am staying in bangalore
Hi I'm 36 years I have pcod problem & hypothyroidism so I tk medication for thyroid. But I don't take any medicine for pcod, as we r going to take ivf treatment soon I'm worried that due to pcod problem is there any chances of abortion when I get pregnant as my 1st ivf treatment was unsuccessful.
How to lose my fat in 10 days please reply me how to lose my fat in 10 days please reply me I am waiting for your response.
Marriage is the one of the most important relationships for most people in their lives, and it requires no less effort and dedication than a full-time job. A marriage requires the investment of time, emotions, care, love and sex. Many times, couples face relationship issues after a few years of being married and a lot of them arise when the spark of new love has dimmed and married life and sex have become mediocre and monotonous.
To prevent such monotony and a possible downward spiral in your relationship, here are some tips to improve your married life:
1. Communicate better and more frequently. Be honest about your problems, sex, anger, reservations, needs and wants.
2. Learn to effectively handle conflict and try to make compromises for your spouse.
3. Schedule sex to stop your marriage from becoming boring and sexless. Having sex regularly can keep your desire alive. Having busy lifestyles can sideline sex and unknowingly harm your relationship. Deciding in advance when to have sex may sound mechanical but it is still better than having none at all.
4. Kiss frequently and passionately. Kissing facilitates the exchange of hormones through saliva which works wonders for your libido. Kissing can reduce anxiety and create intimacy.
5. Indulge in different kinds of sex. Go on romantic dates, have comforting sex when one of you is feeling down and makeup by having sex after resolving, these will allow you to express yourselves freely and rekindle your married life.
6. Spend exclusive time with each other and enjoy each other's company. Have weekends where you can relax and have sex without worrying about time and work. Giving each other time and attention will surely help you rekindle your love and commitment to each other.