Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramu MehraYour feedback matters!
I have a foot ball training my weight is decreased by 11k because of my training. Iam afraid of illness. Will you give me some suggestions for fit my body?
My hair is dry! I get split ends very often! My hair changes its color from black to brown! Wat shud I do?
Sir ; I have too many pimples on my face My skin type is oily and little and little bit dry, what should I do to avoid these pimples.
I have black heads in my nose and have tried all kinds of face wash and scrubs. How to make them go away?
He was suffering from diabetes from past 15 years. He had never taken the insulin. But from past 1 year he had swelling in his left leg also he is handicapped. Plss sugest me why he has swelling in his left leg?
I am 55 and diabetic for past 3 months, I am not having any medicines but try to control blood sugar by diet. Sometimes. Es at middle of night I wake up due to hunger, what should I eat at such times?
How to control the sugar and blood pressure? This Problem create to any days. And how to utilized the body fitness and weight loss?
If you always fret and worry about your limp hair that always seem dull and rough, then you should take immediate steps to rectify the problem. If the cause is not addressed, it will eventually lead to hair fall. Limp hair can be caused by a number of factors such as increased stress levels, pollution and nutritional deficiency. Usually it is important to diagnose the cause before focusing on the treatment. Given below are some treatments that can be very effective in enlivening your hair:
- Use a beer rinse: Beer is a fermented product that is rich in vitamin B which provides nourishment to your hair follicles. It also helps in keeping your scalp clean while adding shine to your hair. Use beer as the final rinse after washing your hair to add volume to your hair.
- Yoghurt: Excessive shampooing of the hair is likely to lead to a build-up of chemicals, which will prevent the hair follicles from being properly nourished. Yoghurt helps in getting rid of these harmful chemicals from your hair, thus moisturizing the scalp.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is known for its healing properties for the hair. It moisturizes and softens the hair strands, also increasing the capacity to retain moisture. The fats present in coconut oil help in revitalizing damaged hair.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar can be used as a conditioner after you finish washing your hair. It helps in getting rid of dandruff and closes the hair cuticle to prevent moisture loss. It also helps in preventing accumulation of chemicals and residues in your hair and on your scalp.
- Banana: Bananas are rich in carbohydrates, protein and vitamins that provide nourishment to the hair. It strengthens the hair, thus preventing breakage and split ends. It adds shine and volume to your hair, getting rid of dull hair in the process.
- Eggs: Eggs are an age old remedy that is used to treat dull and limp hair. Break an egg and whisk the contents for some time, apply it on your hair and leave it to dry. Wash it off after 20-25 minutes and repeat the same twice every week. Eggs contain proteins that strengthen and add volume to the hair.