Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Bhopal and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ramu MehraYour feedback matters!
My wife have very severe pain in her periods. Mostly first two days. Consulted family doctor and Already done sonography but reports are normal. Age: 34 Yrs. This is happening from last 7-8 months. Please advice.
I am a 24 years old house wife. I have a 2 years old baby. I had lump on my both breasts 3 years back. And it was removed by a surgery. But now I feel lump on my left side. Without any surgery how can I remove it? Please suggest any medicine or any other treatment from allopathy/ homeo / ayurveda.
Cuts and bruises is a common occurrence in any household. In most cases, they’re ignored and left to heal on their own. However, some injuries can take a while to heal. If you think about it, you’ll also notice that when you’ve injured yourself somewhere, you tend to keep hitting that spot against things and make it worse. Homeopathy is a form of treatment that has negligible side effects and is very effective at speeding up the healing process for bruises and other wounds. Here are a few common homeopathic medicines that you should keep at home to treat bruises etc.
- Arnica: Arnica is very effective when it comes to dealing with deep seated bruises. It can also be used to reduce swelling at the site of the injury. Arnica can be used in pill form or applied in the form of a cream. However, arnica should never be used on an open wound where the skin is cut. In the pill form, arnica can also be used to stop internal or external bleeding.
- Calendula: Calendula can be used to fasten the healing process. Along with bruises, it can also be used to treat ruptured muscles and tendons. When applied topically, it draws out dirt and prevents infections.
- Hypericum: This homeopathic remedy is very useful in treating injuries and wounds that cause nerve damage. It also ensures that a bruise heals from the inside and not only superficially.
- Ledum: Wounds that are caused by a sharp object or formed as a result of painful injections or the after effects of an epidural can be treated with Ledum. It promotes the removal of pus and prevents septic infections.
- Staphysagria: Staphysagria is used to treat sensitive wounds where the tissue is lacerated. In such cases, the sphincters are also found to be lacerated and stretched due to foreign bodies. Staphysagria can also be used to treat extremely painful wounds.
- Phytolacca: This is an excellent remedy for wounds that have a tendency to ulcerate or injuries that cause soreness and can trigger tetanus. Injured fibrous tissue or osseous muscle sheaths can also be treated with phytolacca.
- Bufo: Wounds that cause the area to feel numb and which trigger muscle spasms that leave the patient unable to move the part can be treated with this homeopathic remedy. It can also be used to treat regional hematomas triggered by the rupturing of blood vessels due to the trauma.
My bowel does not get clear in the morning. I need to go to toilet twice or thrice. Particularly after having some food like after lunch, I feel like going to toilet. Quantity is less and some what semi solid kind. My doctor told it is Irregular Bowel Syndrome and advised me to take Librax in the night and Raver DSR in the morning (empty stomach). I am taking the medicine since last one and a half month. Is my treatment going on in the right direction? Can there be something else? Till when do I have to take these medicines? What will happen when I stop taking medicines?
Hello doctor. I dnt know English so try to understand my words. My age is 19 years. When I was running or swimming upto 2 or 3 minutes got Malaise. So tell me what food I taken.
Hello sir, I am suffering with gastric problem. I am facing too much pain in the early morning. What should I do please guide me.
Hello Dr. I'm suffering form (Arthritis) last 1 year I also consult a Dr. He give a medicine but don't effects seriously. So Dr. What I do?
Can I reduce butt, thigh, belly fat effectively from jogging and skipping rope. Kindly help me out with natural ways of burning maximum fats from body.
Hello I have a darker skin tone of my face as compared to my body. Please tell me some effective home remedy so that my face skin can get lighter. Please help. Need your help desperately. Waiting for your reply. Regards.
I m 16 year old what I should do to gat fit and full of energy and stamina in my body bcz I am very weak and lack of stamina.
I am Sanjeev Kumar . I am 18 years old I am very thin . My thighs, tummy both are very slim .please tell what can I do.
I am 69 years male - I am suffering from irritating skin problem for the last two months - I have used'itch guard' but no relief is there - I have not taken any oral medicine - please recommend accordingly.
Sir one of my relative has diabetes problem from last 3-4 years. He take medicine when sugar level increases. Please suggest the diet chart and any medicine to cure the problem. His age is 48. Height is 5'7" and weight is 70.
Diabetes often referred as diabetes mellitus is a metabolic diseases in which the person has high blood glucose (blood sugar) either because insulin production is inadequate or because the body's cells do not respond properly to insulin or both. There are three types of diabetes:
1. Type 1 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin. People usually develop type 1 before their 40 th year often in early adulthood or teenage years. It is nearly 10% of total diabetes
2. Type 2 diabetes: The body doesn't produce insulin for proper function, approximately 90% of all cases of diabetes of this type
3. Gestational diabetes: This type affects females during pregnancy, uncontrolled or undiagnosed gestational diabetes can raise the risk of complications during child birth