Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you to get in touch with the best Ayurvedas online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Hair Fall
Management of Underweight & Malabsorption Disorder
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Pain
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Body Weakness
Increasing Height Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Greying Hair
Submit a review for Dr. Rajesh RaghuwanshiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks you doctor but how tab. Should take and duration time
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi to be knowledgeable. Thx for knowlegeable advice.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi to be very helpful. thanks a lot...
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u so much sir.
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are caring. curiosity to know issue
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thankyou sir
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are knowledgeable. Happy
Dr. Rajesh Raghuwanshi provides answers that are sensible. Thanks sir
Ayurveda is a system of medicine that takes a holistic approach to treat various diseases. It is believed in Ayurveda that when a disease occurs in your body then it means that the mind, body and soul is unbalanced.
It is believed that everyone is made up of five elements - earth, air, water, ether and fire. If all of these elements in the body are well balanced, then the body tends to function in a healthy manner. An illness is a sign that one or multiple elements in the body are not balanced. A practitioner carries out a diagnosis of your diet, lifestyle, seeks to find out the cause of the imbalance and provides treatment accordingly.
The various symptoms of diabetes are outlined below -
- Fatigue: You may experience fatigue as the glucose in the body will not be effectively utilized.
- Frequent urination: You may urinate frequently because of the presence of excess glucose in the blood.
- Weight gain: You may experience weight gain.
- Bruises take longer time to heal: Injuries take more time to heal if there is too much glucose concentration in the body.
The various ayurvedic remedies for diabetes are -
- Eating bitter gourd with ghee is good for bringing down blood sugar levels.
- Bitter gourd juice can also be an effective remedial measure.
- Make a mixture of turmeric, powdered fenugreek seeds, white pepper and milk. Consume this drink at least twice a day.
- Combine "neem" leaves, "tulsi" and "belpatras" with a glass of water and drink it on empty stomach to keep diabetes at bay.
- Limit sugar consumption by restricting foods such as banana, potato and rice.
- Consume bitter vegetables
- You should exercise on a regular basis; activities such as running, strength training and yoga will help you manage diabetes better
- Consume lots of green vegetables and herbs as they assist in insulin production.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!