Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pritesh Goutam
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Pritesh GoutamYour feedback matters!
I had a Habit of eating Gutka. I just want to leave it but I can't control. Please get me out of this. Thank you so much.
I been feeling very depressed and I'm getting anger for silly reasons and I'm physical abusing myself like hitting walls with bare hands and hitting my head against doors and damaging the my property like smashing things etc ,I think something is wrong with me, I'm good at academics with good grades, I do the workout daily, eating well. Still I'm depressed and angry.
Hello, Over the past couple of year I have developed high level of anxiety mostly when it comes to my physical appearance and sometimes when I think about my future. I am currently working in a service based company in Bangalore and my salary is below the average as compared to national average (around 20K per month). There are other things like when I came to Bangalore I literally saw number to girls having multiple sex relationship and they don't feel guilty about it. Now that's my opinion, I may be wrong but again I don't like such women's. That being said sometime I feel bad for people who are married to women's like that. Is it normal that I having such thoughts or it's inappropriate. One more thing I would like to say is that I believe I have as much potential as others do but every-time I fail to recognise it. I think I have failed my parents and they are not happy with me. And last but not the least PHYSICAL APPEARANCE. I have been told or say reminded by a lot of people that I am UGLYand even I think that is true because honestly no girls give a damn about me, every-one simply ignores me. Please I need help. I can't live with these thoughts any longer. Regards,
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Do Spent At least 15 to 20 minutes per day in Regular Timings for Meditation in calm sitting thinking of divine or ur loved one in Positive Manners and Relaxation Techniques like Breathing Exercises For about 10 minutes and good smile and planning the things to do in order may keep Stress Free Life in Routine
I am 18 years. My memory is turning very weak. For ex I saw an movie last week. Now when my friend recalled it. I even forgot the story of it. I can see this in very instances? what is the cause and tell the solution please.
What I do in mental depression ? My body is so sensitive so depression is very effect on me so what I do?
Doctor, I am suffering with anxiety from past 10 years. I am taking Venlift OD 37.5 mg daily once. How can I get rid of this tablet and is anxiety can be completely curable?
I had gone to my friend's house last week at night. Since there was no light, I stepped on his puppy. He cried a bit and hit me with his hand on my lower. I felt his soft claw. After I came back, he flee away so I didn't see him. After 2 days, I became anxious, what if the dog was a stray dog that entered in the house not his puppy (highly unlikely since the door was closed and my friend said it must his puppy as he usually sleeps anywhere) and he might have scratched me (but I didn't feel any pinch). I checked for wound and my lower (neither the lower was torn nor there was any wound there after two days). Do I need a injection or I am just over thinking (i always think like that)?
Our society tends to equate happiness with success, so it can be hard to admit when things are not going as well as we would wish. This is particularly true when we are dealing with stress. Who wants to admit that they are feeling overwhelmed and under pressure, or that sometimes they feel so anxious and worried that they don't know how to get up in the morning?
To try and keep ourselves on track we tend to push ourselves to keep going and act as if everything is fine, even when it is not. However, in order to do that we need to do a lot of pretending - starting with ourselves - and the easiest way to keep up the pretence is to distract ourselves from whatever it is that is causing us all the stress in the first place.
So we go shopping, open a bottle of wine, eat a big meal, or check out facebook - we each have our own particular way of comforting ourselves when we are hurting.
Try recognizing your stress
What if we did the opposite? what if we allowed ourselves to lean into the places where it hurts, where things are uncomfortable? not to lean in so far that we fall into despair but just far enough that we get a clear idea about what is going on.
Then maybe we see that the row we had with our partner only sprung up when it did because we were completely over-tired and stretched. Or the boss we feel is tormenting us is actually completely panicked at the thought of being demoted at the next management overhaul.
In other words, when we try and protect ourselves from stress we can actually make things worse by avoiding taking a clear, realistic look at what is happening and getting stuck on what we think is happening. When we do this we are working from habit, rather than looking at each situation freshly with awareness and compassion.