Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Pritesh Goutam
Treatment of Depression
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Anger Management Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Pritesh GoutamYour feedback matters!
What can I do Mujhe Marne k siva kuch khayal nhi aate din main bhi zolefresh Khati hu jo medicine aay sab kha leti hu pls help me.
Hi doctor, I am having slight pain near to right ear and right hand finger bows for last 3/4 days. Some days I used to sit and do my homework upto 1/2 o clock night. And now I feel too much tiredness during the day time. I am 25 years old. Is it because of lack of exercise or low blood pressure? What should I do?
A vitamin is an organic compound, which is required by the human body in appropriate amounts to ensure the proper and healthy functioning of the various body parts. These vitamins help you in being healthy and maintaining an optimum level of brain activity. The deficiency of the same can cause you to have various health issues and illnesses.
B Vitamins are of various subtypes, and they are collectively known as B-Complex Vitamins. These vitamins are medically proven to relieve stress and boost up your energy levels. They also fight depression, restrict brain ageing and help you to live a longer life. Here's how B vitamins help in keeping your brain healthy.
- Prevent mental decline: The three vitamin B types that help to avoid a mental decline are: B6, B12, and B9 (Folic Acid). Additionally, these 3 vitamins also prevent dementia and Alzheimer's disease.
- Act as dopamine boosters: Dopamine is a neurotransmitter inside the brain that that boosts productivity, motivation and focus among human beings. This helps to ensure your mental well-being keep you mentally happy. B vitamins enhance your brain health by facilitating an increase in dopamine levels.
- Lets you avoid mental disorders: The lack of Vitamin B12 leads to certain mental disorders like- dementia, brain atrophy, brain shrinkage, depression, and schizophrenia. You can avoid this condition by taking Vitamin B12 supplements.
- Sharpen memory: In case you have a short term memory or face other memory problems, various forms of B vitamins supplements will help you to regain the optimal state of mind.
Tip: How Physiotherapy Can Help with Neurological Disorders
I have cold allergy. It comes once a week. Iam totally disturbed by the this. I can not concentrate in my studies. What should I do.
My mother, 45 years of age, is suffering from depression. This started in april 2017 when we first saw the symptoms. Then she was treated and was under medication. Medicine helped a lot in her recovery but now the medicine have started to give side effects so we stopped giving the medicine from then she is fine but she is having sleeping disorder. She sometimes falls asleep withing 5 min and sometimes she is not able yo fall asleep. When she sleeps she sometimes have unusual dreams and it feel like she is doing some activity in her dreams but when she wakes up she do not remember the dreams. Please suggest what should we do. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Hi, My SGPT is 94 and Cholesterol, Trig, HDL and LDL are 248, 273, 36 and 166. I need advice on what do I need to do to bring this parameters down. I am really concerned with this as I am a vegetarian and non alcoholic.
The first question when you greet somebody is 'how are you' and this often refers to our state of well-being. While most answers would be great, awesome or good, we usually think of how we are doing physically. While some of us may talk about physical conditions (say things like feverish, have a cold, etc.), not many would think of talking about mental health conditions. However, mental health is very important for overall well-being.
Can you think of someone who is severely depressed or anxious all the time and have a good physical health? Chances are very bleak, and if you consider the overall health as a mix of mental and physical balance, this is not possible. Read on to understand how important mental health is and why you should start paying more attention to it.
- Improved physical health: If someone is in a stressed state, it is obvious that they would not be able to do the activities they enjoy. Being affected mentally also leads to reduced immunity and sleep disturbances, making the person prone to infections and other disorders. Stress is one of the main risk factors for chronic medical conditions like heart disease and diabetes.
- Improved prognosis: Most often, doctors focus on treating the physical aspects of a person’s health. However, with recent emphasis on mental health, more and more doctors are looking at wholesome measures to improve a person’s health. Results show that when a person’s mental health is also addressed, the physical ailments respond very well.
- Improved productivity: People with unattended mental health disorders often resort to absence from work and/or school, can have financial instability, be homeless and can fall repeatedly. Being mentally healthy provides overall changed perspective of life and therefore improves productivity.
- Improved personal relationships: Children of people affected with mental illness are prone to neglect, abuse, rejection, and behavioural issues. There is also social isolation, which may lead into adulthood, and these children may also have emotional health problems. Others in the close circle including spouses, siblings, parents, close friends and colleagues would be clearly affected by a person who is mentally unhealthy.
- Social effects: These people are highly prone to social crimes like rape, murder, theft, violence, etc. They may not be able to afford their treatment and/or resort to these crimes to assert themselves.
- Improved quality of life: Life expectancy is higher in people who are mentally healthy. Even with mild symptoms of anxiety and depression, this is reduced, and the chances of a happier, healthier life are reduced.
Whatever the effect, mental health needs to be addressed as equally as we do physical problems, using medications, counselling, or lifestyle changes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
In the initial stages or in the milder structures or in individuals who don't know about the illness, depression can go unidentified till its suggestions turn out to be excessively self-evident. Individuals regularly neglect it as an unimportant low state of mind or some begin expecting it as a piece of their psychological makeup.
Indeed, even families or life partner begin obliging as needs be, in this way making distinguishing proof of depression all the more troublesome. Homeopathic treatment for depression is awesome type of option medicine and regular therapy for depression.
Points of interest of utilizing Homeopathy for Depression
The best a portion of homeopathic treatment is that the homeopathic medicines are thoroughly symptom free and its long haul utilization prompts no harm to the body. Homeopathic medicines likewise don't bring on any sedation .
What are the indications of depression?
Taking after the manifestation of depression and if three to at least five of the accompanying indications, which persevere for over 2 weeks, there are chances that one may experience the ill effects of depression. Tenacious low or dismal mindset, loss of intrigue or joy in exercises including sex. Sentiments of blame, uselessness, defenselessness, sadness, negativity, sleeping in excess or too little, frequently feeling tired, etc. Self-destructive contemplations and endeavors, fretfulness, peevishness, outrage and inordinate sobbing all are indicators of depression.
Can Homeopathy cure depression?
The primary question that rings a bell is that can homeopathy cure depression? Clinical depression is especially treatable with natural homeopathic medicines. Early treatment is more compelling and keeps the probability of genuine repeats. It is exceptionally helpful in depression emerging after anguish and mental stuns. Aurum Metallicum is demonstrated in situations where self-destructive contemplations and inclination is available. Natrum Mur and Carcinocin are regularly utilized to treat perpetual and genuine types of anxiety. However, medical suggestion is strictly important in this matter and no medication should be taken without consulting your doctor.
Homeopathy for Depression and Anxiety
Homeopathic medicine Aconite is one of the main homeopathic medicine for treating intense tension issue. Sudden uneasiness requires the utilization of this medicine .The indications seem abrupt and may give the patient a sentiment of approaching fate. This is one of the best medicine for use in intense fits of anxiety.