Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Bhopal. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Pallav DubeYour feedback matters!
My 1 yrs & 11 month child suffering congenital torticollis in right neck please advised any non surgical treatment for recovery. Regards
HELLO SIR, my child is 9 months old, he develops white spots on his cheeks, first on the right side now today I saw on his left side as well can you suggest me treatment or any remedy.
Hello doctor my baby is 2.5 years and she got muscle strain in left side of her neck. Please suggest best available treatment and medication.
My 2 months baby's body getting sometimes hot and sometimes normal. Don't know why past 3 days it's happening.
Is there a limit to how many vaccinations you csn have. Please tell me the limitations of the vaccination for a new born child.
My son is just 20 days old and doctors diagnose that he had hernia and suggest for a surgery, please anybody what is the best way to resolve it and Is there anyway to delayed it for couple of months. Thanx in advance much appreciate your help.
The appearance of the milk teeth is one of the most awaited landmarks in a child's life. The first teeth to erupt are usually the lower front teeth during 6 to 8 months of life, and the last milk tooth to fall off is at 12 to 14 years of age. The playful nature of teeth, difficulty to make them maintain good oral hygiene, and the food habits put the children at increased risk of dental disease.
Very often, because they are in place for a shorter duration, parents tend to ignore decay in the milk teeth. But whether it is decay or gum disease or broken teeth, it is important to immediately treat them.
Listed below are some functions that milk teeth play:
- Eating: They may be exerting slightly lesser force than the bigger permanent teeth, but they still play a significant role in chewing and digestion. Children with weak, missing, or decayed molars have poor nutrition and food habits due to their inability to chew food well.
- Esthetics: A child with a good set of teeth and an open smile is loved by all. This adds not just to the beauty of the child but also to his self-worth and self-esteem. These children feel more confident and are more social.
- Speech development: A good set of teeth are essential for the child's speech development. Improper spacing between teeth or lost tooth not replaced can lead to speech issues.
- Space Maintenance: In addition to the above functions, the milk teeth also help to preserve and "maintain" the space that is required for the permanent teeth. As the permanent tooth nears eruption, the milk tooth, gets resorbed, becomes mobile, and finally falls off. In cases where the primary tooth was lost and not replaced, the space may be reduced due to movement of the adjacent and opposing tooth into this space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- In the very early stages, before regular dental care can begin, the teeth can be wiped off with a gauze wrapped on the finger.
- By the first year of life, brushing should be introduced along with rinsing after each meal.
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis with regular cleaning should be started by first year of life.
- If the dentist identifies the child to be prone to decay, fluoride application and/or pit and fissure sealants should be used.
These are sufficient reasons to take care of the primary teeth, which play a very important role. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.
My baby is just 6 months older. We both are working so its not possible for my wife to feed her, so we also use bottle regularly. But since last 3-4 days she left getting feed with bottle. Pls suggest me some remedies. Is she ok or have a problem in her throat.
Puberty is a time when a girl's body begins to define itself in more womanly terms. This is the start of a process that will usher in decades of sexual activeness and child bearing years. The changes that a girl goes through during this period can be quite challenging with a play of hormones as well as physical changes, such as growth of hair in private parts and the development of breasts, among various other changes. When these changes come at an early age, it can be all the more challenging to cope and comprehend the process. The onset of early puberty is something that is becoming more and more common with girls between the age bracket of 12 & 13. How can you help deal with early puberty? Here's a list of tips!
1. Self-Image: One of the most important side effects of early puberty remains one's image of the self, as this phase in life is characterised by the most dramatic physical changes that can leave a lifelong effect on the girl's mind. The reinforcement of positive self-image to help the girl grow more comfortable in her skin despite the wide array of feedback she may be getting from sources outside the home, will help in creating a positive impact on a lifelong basis.
2. Doubts: This is a time when the child goes through a number of doubts regarding looks and appearance as well as how well she may be able to cope with the onset of the new process. As parents, the best thing to do is to let the child explore this terrain even as you remain firmly in the background for hand holding when the child asks for it. This will help the girl become even more confident to take life's decision more efficiently and seriously.
3. Talking About It: The best thing to do is to talk things out. Once you start seeing the changes in the girl's appearance by way of hair growth and sudden sprouting of breasts and height, it is important to understand that puberty may be close by. So have a talk about menstrual cycles and the changes that the child will be seeing soon. This will help in mentally preparing the child and giving her the leeway to ask questions that you can answer over a period of time.
4. Opposite Sex: It would also be beneficial to discuss the changes in the behaviour of boys towards her, as this will help her blossom into a more confident lady in the years to come.
Remember to love and support your child through this important milestone of her life, as the way you reach can have a lasting impact on her.
My 4 years old daughter often becomes angry when she doesn't get her desired things and then she shouts, hits everyone and takes time (near about 30-40 min) to come in normal situation. She is very sensitive in nature and close to her mother. But when she's angry even mother can not control her. We are both working parents and she stays in creche after school.
My son is 14 months old n he has a problem that as soon as he eats any sort of food he vomits ; he can" t take in food. So Dr. Suggested me to give him junior lanzol 15 and also a thick feed. But prob is he's not taking in any sort of feed. What should I do?
My one month old infant is exclusively on Lactogen Formula milk and vomits since birth almost after every feed but now she also starts vomiting heavily during feed too. We consulted many doctors but all are saying that it is normal but it does not seem normal according to us Earlier she used to have 80 ml-90 ml in every feed properly but now since 2 days her milk quantity has gone very down. She takes 50 ml of milk every 3-4 hours and after that 50 ml she does not accept any more milk. She cries a lot after and during the feed too. It seems she is hungry all the time but she spits back all the milk that is given to her instead of swallowing in excess of 50 ml.
Hello. Ma baby is 5 month old and has eczema. Doctor has suggested fucidin h ointment along with atarax drops. Also dewsoft kid lotion. Is all dese safe fr my kid. I'm worried because fucidin h has steroids. Also how long will dis skin problem will be there for my kid?
I am 28 my veins in my hand I can move them so freely and independently few say you are week few say complicated vien system its since from my age 13.
My brother's son. 2 month old boy baby.in beginning he was responding to sound. Now he is not responding to sound. Last week we showed to ENT specialist. He confirm hearing problem. Since 2 month old he asked wait for one more month and do the test. We are not sure how come suddenly one baby hearing capacity reduce.(first one month hearing was good. Can you pls suggest us what to do. Why this problem.
I have a 4 months aged son. His weight is 6.5 kgs. There is no fever. Problem is he is not passing the stool everyday. Once in 5 days is passing stool. Doctor prescribed vitazyme and milk of magnesia syrup but there is no use. Kindly help me.
Mainly used in Ayurved to make Digestive Disorder Powder in powder (Churan Form)
Asafetida also some time used as sedative.
How to use:
Stomach Problem: Dissolve ½ t/s in semi hot water n Drink 2-3 times a day
Ear pain due to cold: Mix Garlic with neem oil & use as ear drops for 2-4 days
Gas: use with Banana
Toothache: Mix with Lime Juice & place it in the effected teeth area
Asthma: Mix with Honey & add Juice of white onion
Its good to use in Diabetes , Heart problem , Sex Debility , Menses problem , Digestive disorder related issue too , etc?Overall its best in home remedy & available in every home.